Author Topic: Imagine A Death Row Reunion Party?  (Read 495 times)

kuruptDPG

Imagine A Death Row Reunion Party?
« on: May 30, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »
lol that would be the best, suge, tha realest, top dogg, j.flexx, dr.dre, snoop, dpg all in the 1 building.

obv it aint gonna happen but if it did, it would be dope lol.

wat u guys think?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 04:53:45 PM by kurupt4life »

The Real Kilo2

Re: Imagine A Death Row Reunion Party?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »
All the artist would end up attacking each other. Lol. It would be dope though.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »
All the artist would end up attacking each other. Lol. It would be dope though.

lol yh. 1 side it would be suge, tha realest, top dogg, cj mac, k-9, j.flexx, vk, crooked i, spider loc, eastwood, swoop g, lil c style, michelle (reason i put these guys togethr was they got along with suge and dissed dre, snoop etc.

vs

snoop, dr.dre, kurupt, daz (lol he said once he threatened suge wit a screwdriver, probs will bring it), nate, sam sneed, warren g, jewell, soopafly, danny boy, bad azz etc

who u think wil win?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 05:23:31 PM »
Danny would go with Suge, that's where his loyalty has always lied. I think personally with Swoop G on their side, the 2nd generation would be kicking ass. Swoop knows how to bring it, but Nate, Warren G, Dr. Dre, and Daz can hold their own though. Let's not forget about Dee Barnes! ROFL!

Crooked I, Swoop G, and Spider Loc V.S. Snoop Dogg, Soopafly, and Daz
Jewell V.S. Vanesha Knight
Dr. Dre, Warren G, and Nate Dogg V.S. Suge Knight, J. Flexx, and CJ Mac
Top Dogg V.S. Bad Azz

Those are the main matches I would want to see.

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »
wow don't cream your pants too quick people

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »
lol this is a good thread considering the other death row threads this one is refreshing lol....but that sound like it would be fun to watch they should have a real world with all these peeps put in one house now imagine that......

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 09:49:16 PM »
lol that would be the best, suge, tha realest, top dogg, j.flexx, dr.dre, snoop, dpg all in the 1 building.

wat u guys think?

Why do Tha Realest and Top Dogg need to be included? hahah put the real artists that made Death Row great.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »

wat u guys think?

Well i dont realy care about the 2000 crappy version of death row with a few pound members, jflexx releast and lal the other clowns

DR reunion for me is Dr DRe, Snoop dogg, daz, kurupt, Nate dogg, Warren G, rbx, danny boy, rage, soopafly, tray dee, sam sneed, doc. Dj quik and last but not least PAC

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 10:51:07 PM »
What? J-Flexx is a clown? J-Flexx did some pretty tight shit. He and Sam Sneed helped make some of the tightest Dre shit.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 10:54:21 PM »
What? J-Flexx is a clown? J-Flexx did some pretty tight shit. He and Sam Sneed helped make some of the tightest Dre shit.

Dont get me wrong i like a few of their songs ( releast and j flexx, i was bumping gotta love gangstas( Wich is dope) and been here done thatwich has one of my fav beats ever) but at the same time there not death row to me, maybe i was a little strng with clowns but still. YOu know what im saying

Death row 92-97 > death row 99-02

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 11:11:53 PM »
Most of the artists would have to wear nametags.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 11:17:33 PM »
You do know J-Flexx was on Death Row since 1994, right? Working on "Natural Born Killaz", "Keep Their Head Ringin", and "California Love" as either a ghostwriter or helpin on the production. I would group him in with the 1994-1997 death row than with the 99-02 death row.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »
You do know J-Flexx was on Death Row since 1994, right? Working on "Natural Born Killaz", "Keep Their Head Ringin", and "California Love" as either a rider or helpin on the production. I would group him in with the 1994-1997 death row than with the 99-02 death row.

I call him 2nd gen, because he didn't really get to shine till after most of the OG acts left.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »

I think the only reason his shit was tight was due to Dre lacing the shit he did or Dre rapped it out. After listening to his other shit, that Dre had no influence in I was highly disappointed.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 11:20:05 PM »
You do know J-Flexx was on Death Row since 1994, right? Working on "Natural Born Killaz", "Keep Their Head Ringin", and "California Love" as either a ghostwriter or helpin on the production. I would group him in with the 1994-1997 death row than with the 99-02 death row.

Ya i know thats what the song is about i agree, but like fellow poster said
You do know J-Flexx was on Death Row since 1994, right? Working on "Natural Born Killaz", "Keep Their Head Ringin", and "California Love" as either a rider or helpin on the production. I would group him in with the 1994-1997 death row than with the 99-02 death row.

I call him 2nd gen, because he didn't really get to shine till after most of the OG acts left.