Author Topic: I should be getting an extremely rare Soopafly solo song from the DR era soon  (Read 1190 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
haha but that IMO is dope as fuck

he dont think that tracc is dope tho!

damn bangin traccc

LMAO! ;D

That track IS fire!!  8) I already got it though..Thanks anyway, Smegma

Al Bundy

soopafly dpgc, rip the CD you bought and post it here.

Quadruple OG

Got it already, and Soopafly ain't on it.  If Soopafly ain't fucking wit it, then I ain't fucking wit it.  Now if it were a Makaveli and Soopafly EP, i'd be all over that LOL.

LOL.

Got me thinking though, did Pac and Soopafly work with each other while they were on Death Row? I don't think there are any Pac Tracks with Soopafly production on them that have been released (I don't count "Out the Moon" b/c they added Pac's vocals to that song). Considering that Pac felt DR was family when he initially got out of jail, you'd figure he'd work with almost everyone on the label. It's not like Soopafly was as far down the chian of command as say 6 Feet Deep or BGOTI.

Johnny B

Got it already, and Soopafly ain't on it.  If Soopafly ain't fucking wit it, then I ain't fucking wit it.  Now if it were a Makaveli and Soopafly EP, i'd be all over that LOL.

LOL.

Got me thinking though, did Pac and Soopafly work with each other while they were on Death Row? I don't think there are any Pac Tracks with Soopafly production on them that have been released (I don't count "Out the Moon" b/c they added Pac's vocals to that song). Considering that Pac felt DR was family when he initially got out of jail, you'd figure he'd work with almost everyone on the label. It's not like Soopafly was as far down the chian of command as say 6 Feet Deep or BGOTI.

Soopafly was always working on the down low at DR during the time Pac was there.

I've always wondered why Pac didn't do many songs with DPG, including Snoop.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
str8 fuckin fire!!!

welcome ladies and gentleman
snoop is the first gang-banger

haha but that IMO is dope as fuck

he dont think that tracc is dope tho!

damn bangin traccc

LMAO! ;D

That track IS fire!!  8) I already got it though..Thanks anyway, Smegma
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Quadruple OG

LOL.

Soopafly was always working on the down low at DR during the time Pac was there.

I remember hearing that Soopafly ghost-produced a lot of stuff Daz did in the mid 90's, not sure how true it is...as far as not recording as much with the DPG, 2pac had an incredible work ethic and was always in the studio writing and recording..he could do his verse quickly and record it for a track...at the time they (the DPG) didn't have that kind of ethic and it wasn't until he arrived that they kinda picked up the slack...Daz probably worked with Pac the most because of the production

Johnny B

LOL.

I remember hearing that Soopafly ghost-produced a lot of stuff Daz did in the mid 90's, not sure how true it is...as far as not recording as much with the DPG, 2pac had an incredible work ethic and was always in the studio writing and recording..he could do his verse quickly and record it for a track...at the time they (the DPG) didn't have that kind of ethic and it wasn't until he arrived that they kinda picked up the slack...Daz probably worked with Pac the most because of the production

props for dropping some wisdom.

I think it woulda been awesome had Fly worked with Pac. I could see Pac and Fly having a good time in the studio talkin' bout how many bitches they checked back in the day...

I better stop cuz I'm starting to sound like Soopafly DPGC.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pathetic

let me pay pal you a quarter so you can buy a new sence of humour.

Are you selling yours?

I'll give you half of that quarter for it.