Author Topic: Will Phil Jackson Get Fined For Taking This Stand?  (Read 442 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re: Will Phil Jackson Get Fined For Taking This Stand?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »
Yea, your stupid point was that Boston was more aggressive...only your dumbass forgot to read the box score. The Lakers took more than twice as many shots in the paint. Boston wasn't more aggressive. Boston was ALLOWED more aggression...That's the whole point.

No. You still need basic comprehension skills. My point was that LEON POWE individually got that many FTs because of his aggressive play. The Lakers had more fg attempts, so what? The vast majority of those were contested jump shots from 13'+ out. They didn't attack the basket like Boston (Powe in particular) did.

we dont care that they gave powe all those foul calls (even if a shit load of them were ticky tacky), we care that they didnt allow contact when we were on defense, yet DID allow contact when they were on defense. before our last second comeback when we popped off 3's like crazy, damn near all we were doing was taking it inside, we just couldnt get a call worth shit.

i dunno if you watched the game or not, but there was a point in the game where literally all three of the ABC commentators were pointing out the refs bullshit for not giving the lakers any foul calls, including van gundy, who doesnt even care about the lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 10:12:21 AM »
Yea, your stupid point was that Boston was more aggressive...only your dumbass forgot to read the box score. The Lakers took more than twice as many shots in the paint. Boston wasn't more aggressive. Boston was ALLOWED more aggression...That's the whole point.

No. You still need basic comprehension skills. My point was that LEON POWE individually got that many FTs because of his aggressive play. The Lakers had more fg attempts, so what? The vast majority of those were contested jump shots from 13'+ out. They didn't attack the basket like Boston (Powe in particular) did.

Are you this much of an idiot? READ WHAT THE FUCK I SAID. The Lakers took twice as many shots in the paint as Boston. THAT MEANS BOSTON WASN'T MORE AGGRESSIVE!! They were simply allowed to play more aggressive.

"durrrr...I watched the game and there was no discrepancy in the calls, DURRRRRHHHHH!"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 01:46:16 PM »

Are you this much of an idiot? READ WHAT THE FUCK I SAID. The Lakers took twice as many shots in the paint as Boston. THAT MEANS BOSTON WASN'T MORE AGGRESSIVE!! They were simply allowed to play more aggressive.

"durrrr...I watched the game and there was no discrepancy in the calls, DURRRRRHHHHH!"

OK, you're fuckin stupid. You are still completely missing the point. You as a Laker fan are in no position to bitch about bad calls (whether simply perceived that way or otherwise).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »

OK, you're fuckin stupid. You are still completely missing the point. You as a Laker fan are in no position to bitch about bad calls (whether simply perceived that way or otherwise).

Yes...Yes, I do. You, as a Laker hater, have no business telling Laker fans what they can and can't complain about. Especially when your first statement regarding the game was that you saw no disparity in the officiating. LMAO.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 03:59:36 PM »

Yes...Yes, I do. You, as a Laker hater, have no business telling Laker fans what they can and can't complain about. Especially when your first statement regarding the game was that you saw no disparity in the officiating. LMAO.

No, what I said was it wasn't much worse than a lot of other games. nice try.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 10:48:03 PM »
^LMAO.

there was absolutely nothing I saw to point to any bias.

"nice try"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 11:13:06 PM »
No fines...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 11:32:59 PM »
^Crazy...I guess the NBA is admitting they know what's up.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 01:55:00 AM »
^Crazy...I guess the NBA is admitting they know what's up.

As did Tim Donaghey. [/Laker fans bitching about foul calls]

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 01:56:38 AM »
^LMAO.

"nice try"

That statement was made under the assumption that you Laker fans don't see how previous Laker titles are undeserved. Again, nice try.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 10:27:43 AM »
^LMAO.

"nice try"

That statement was made under the assumption that you Laker fans don't see how previous Laker titles are undeserved. Again, nice try.

LOL...No backtrackin, breezy. You said what you said and many of your statements have been absurd. Now do yourself a favor and shut it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 11:54:13 AM »
when you play at home you get more aggressive, its easy logic LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
^LMAO.

"nice try"

LOL...No backtrackin, breezy. You said what you said and many of your statements have been absurd. Now do yourself a favor and shut it.

OK. you're like Fox News. Taking quotes out of context is a great way to convince (Laker) idiots, (Laker) extremists and (Laker) zealots. GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 03:23:06 PM »
You said what you said, man...you claimed that you didn't see any bias, and that's all there is to it. It's over now, so whatever. But you can't retract what you said, because it was crystal clear.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »
Quote from:  Turf Hitta
I watched the same game everybody else did but I didn't see officiating any worse than it usually is.