Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Readies "Only On The Left Side" For Release (New MP3/Cover/TList)  (Read 1060 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/ - for all previously released tracks from the album left click here

New Audio Track
Daz Dillinger - This How We Do It (Feat. Manish Man)

Daz Dillinger Readies "Only On The Left Side" For Release - August 1, 2008 By : Rud

As previously reported Daz Dillinger has aligned with Fontana, the independent sales, marketing and distribution division of Universal MG, to release his latest studio album entitled "Only On The Left Side" on August 12,2008.

"Only On The Left Side" features cameo appearances by Snoop Dogg, Tyrese, Nicole Wray, Krayzie Bone, Obie Trice, Manish Man and Keak Da Sneak. We've heard a few tracks from the album so far including "Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip," featuring Keak Da Sneak, "Meal Ticket" with Krayzie Bone and "I'm Tha Dopeman."

Today we have another track from the album for download - the Manish Man featured "This Is How We Do It" as well as the full tracklist. The entire album is produced by Daz Dillinger, save for the notable exceptions of Swizz Beats, Soopafly and Ivan Johnson on two tracks. Below is the tracklist with the previously posted tracks and the new record.

01) Switch The Trigger
02) I'm From The Hood (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
03) Only On The Leftside
04) My Summer Vacation
05) Meal Ticket (Feat. Krayzie Bone)
06) I'm Tha Dopeman
07) Blaze Up The Weed
08) W-Ballz 187 (Feat. Big Von)
09) Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip (Feat. Keak Da Sneak)
10) This How We Do It (Feat. Manish Man)
11) Do Yo Thang
12) The Weekend After
13) Me & My Cuzzin (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
14) Regretz (Feat. Nicole Wray & Tyrese)
15) Who I Be
16) My Wayz R Shady (Feat. Obie Trice)
17) Thiz How We Live (Feat. Kurupt)

Enjoy the new music and as ever we want to hear your thoughts on our forum. Ensure you support Daz when "Only On The Left Side" hits stores on August 12,2008.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:24:29 PM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

props, can't wait 2 hear it!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props, can't wait 2 hear it!
second that 8)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Its about time! that album was announced for August 14, 2007

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
You gotta respect Daz. He been put albums out ever since he was fucking with JT Tha Bigga Figga. Daz got bread stashed away.

Okka

Good to see "My Summer Vacation" there, i'm gonna check this out soon as it drops.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Hmmm...album cover says "featuring Soopafly", but he's not on the tracklist.  Is it only production, or does he have an uncredited guest spot??  I might have to buy this album just to see.  That Daz is a smart businessman putting Soopafly's name on the cover like that, he got my money.

Okka

That new track bangs, this one of the albums i'm anticipatin the most. "Thiz Weekend Again" should really be on this album, that beat was a monster.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:22:01 AM by Okka »

westsiderider323

KURUPTION-81

will be getting but wasnt this delayed as it was going to happen with game and blackwall street, what happened to that ?

also is that track with obie old ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

sav

"Thiz Weekend Again" should really be on this album, that beat was a monster.

Maybe he just renamed it.

12) The Weekend After

AnybodyKilla

This songs dope as hell. Ruds been going buck lately with all these updates from everyone, good shit man!!!

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hope the album is more like "R.A.W." and less like " So, So Gangsta", but it probably won't be  :-\

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
cant wait for this album to drop.