Author Topic: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....  (Read 1368 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »
What a bitch.

When exactly did Lil Wayne / Baby diss crips?

He said some shit like if ur not with the suwoop gang then you're underwater food chain

I thought he said, " Suwoop gang and if ya ain't wit' it then ya in the food chain".  I think 40 took it out of proportion.  Maybe just looking for any reason to try and start something with the hottest rapper out.  To a certain degree, it did work though.

everybody in LA felt it was a diss towards crips even bloods but in his song 3 Amigos he said "Catch'em slippin and use'em for promo" so you're right but Wayne need to cut that shit out either way because it's even bloods that's not feelin that fake shit.

lmaooooooooooooooooo shut the fuck up . . .#1 you dont live in fucking l.a #2 you dont know any bloods or crips

I live in Carson which is in Los Angeles county. I got ppl from Athens Park, Inglewood Fam, Spooktown, I live in SVC I know bloods and crips from other hoods now yo ass on the other hand is the one who's really not from around here and you prove it with every goofy ass post. LagunasBeachFinest you a bitch and I know yo ass is younger than me so I don't even know why I bother respondin to yo baby ass.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »

"These niggas be wolfin' all that Blood shit and dissin' Crips. When Baby started gang bangin', at 52? And Lil' Wayne started gang bangin' at twenty-somethin'.
(hhdx)

LMAOMALAMOALMOAMLAOLOLOLOL
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »
What a bitch.

He said some shit like if ur not with the suwoop gang then you're underwater food chain

I thought he said, " Suwoop gang and if ya ain't wit' it then ya in the food chain".  I think 40 took it out of proportion.  Maybe just looking for any reason to try and start something with the hottest rapper out.  To a certain degree, it did work though.

everybody in LA felt it was a diss towards crips even bloods but in his song 3 Amigos he said "Catch'em slippin and use'em for promo" so you're right but Wayne need to cut that shit out either way because it's even bloods that's not feelin that fake shit.

lmaooooooooooooooooo shut the fuck up . . .#1 you dont live in fucking l.a #2 you dont know any bloods or crips

I live in Carson which is in Los Angeles county. I got ppl from Athens Park, Inglewood Fam, Spooktown, I live in SVC I know bloods and crips from other hoods now yo ass on the other hand is the one who's really not from around here and you prove it with every goofy ass post. LagunasBeachFinest you a bitch and I know yo ass is younger than me so I don't even know why I bother respondin to yo baby ass.

LMAO!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »
I see you. Ha,

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »
buck a crip?

He just makin shit up. But thats some funny shit if Weezy got a hit put on 40 Glocc lmao, i wouldnt be surprised!!!
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »
What a bitch.

Exactly this whole beef wit wayne is bullshit wayne didn't diss the crips.......them dumb ass niggas talkin about food chain.... means sea creatures(crabs)...blablabla....dumb ass niggas need to go back to school and learn something.......I guess ignorance is bliss.

hatelove

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 09:40:37 PM »
fuck 40glocc he tha most weakest rapper on tha west no lie lol this nigga chase n wayne and i heard wayne wasnt in the car lol clown and its juss a matter ov time befo his head gets blowed off dummy nigga make n hisself look badd beefin wit a 18 year old wow

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »
What a bitch.

Exactly this whole beef wit wayne is bullshit wayne didn't diss the crips.......them dumb ass niggas talkin about food chain.... means sea creatures(crabs)...blablabla....dumb ass niggas need to go back to school and learn something.......I guess ignorance is bliss.

yes he did u fool.

from what i understand crabs is a way to disrespect Crips.

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »
I like 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, and some of Lil wayne's songs when he's not talking about lollipops or using the vocoder. But really at the end of the day who the fuck really cares. But I definitely don't want to see someone get murdered over this shit either.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »
Glocc Is A Pussy :tosser:

Elano

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 11:40:38 PM »
is this all you soccer guys care about, 40 glocc and that boring game?? ;)
not at all  ;D

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »
i understand where there can be a diss...but i think he took it outta context...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

papa-smurf

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 01:16:55 AM »
buck was banging spider loc hood.buck bang eastcoast crip.jeezy bang eastcoast crip.i wonder did they put a hit out on spider loc.u know spider got 50 cent and cent got more money then baby so they could easily put a hit out on baby to.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 01:30:33 AM »
FOR ALL THE HOMIES THATS RESTIN IN PEACE AND DOIN TIME IN DA BOX..AND ESPECIALLY THE ONES DOIN LIFE..IM SORRY THAT GANG BANGIN HAS TRANSPIRED TO FAGOT ASS CRIPS AND BLOODS REPPIN DA TURF WIT SKULL BELTS AND TIGHT SHIRTS..

NAW BUT FAREAL THOUGH..ALL THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT..THIS AINT WHAT THE LIFERS AND DEAD NIGGAS FOUGHT FOR...

MONEY CANT BY YOU STRIPES.. IT CAN BUY POWER..BUT WHATS THE USE OF HAVIN THE POWER WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THE STRIPES...NIGGAS DONT RESPECT MONEY.. NIGGAS RESPECT A NIGGA WIT STRIPES WIT MONEY...

NIGGAS GOT THE GAME FUCKED UP.. I SAY..LEAVE THE BANGIN FOR THE STREETS...AND LET DA MUSIC PLAY...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 02:46:25 AM »
stop snitching and being an attention whore 40 8)