Author Topic: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....  (Read 1373 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 03:19:10 AM »
stop snitching and being an attention whore 40 8)
big bad 40 stays in ur mouth

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 05:11:20 AM »
Stop smokin 40 you gettin paranoid.

K-9

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »
So The notorious 5 star general put a hit on him them niggas are joke  :laugh:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »
callin a crip a CRAB is the worst thing you can do, and Wayne was dissing, its in the lyrics..

The Best of 3 Worlds

D-Stress

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »
like the other dude said, i like wayne he´s not using that wannebe vocoder and not talkin about lolipops but why the fuck did he diss crips?what the fuck is that?plus wasnt snoop with him on "One blood" remix?is he crazy callin crips crabs and shit?some REAL bloods dont do that shit, so why did he do it?why he need to set trip?

NAW BUT FAREAL THOUGH..ALL THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT..THIS AINT WHAT THE LIFERS AND DEAD NIGGAS FOUGHT FOR...
what they fought for?u call it a "war","warriors","heros",etc.?RIP 2 all tha dead people who died in the streetz BUT..killin your brothers and sisters for red and blue while you can fight/shoot when you have to and when you´re pissed off by someone and NOT because he is from dif. gang and wears other colour
you see how ignorant gang-bangin is.
(im not dissin any dead homies, get my point right pls)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »
like the other dude said, i like wayne he´s not using that wannebe vocoder and not talkin about lolipops but why the fuck did he diss crips?what the fuck is that?plus wasnt snoop with him on "One blood" remix?is he crazy callin crips crabs and shit?some REAL bloods dont do that shit, so why did he do it?why he need to set trip?

NAW BUT FAREAL THOUGH..ALL THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT..THIS AINT WHAT THE LIFERS AND DEAD NIGGAS FOUGHT FOR...
what they fought for?u call it a "war","warriors","heros",etc.?RIP 2 all tha dead people who died in the streetz BUT..killin your brothers and sisters for red and blue while you can fight/shoot when you have to and when you´re pissed off by someone and NOT because he is from dif. gang and wears other colour
you see how ignorant gang-bangin is.
(im not dissin any dead homies, get my point right pls)

you right bangin is light weight stupid.. but still.. bangin has become commercial..

FUCK WAYNE AND BABY FOR BEING BLOODS WHEN THEY DONT HAVE TO BE.. USED TO BE A CASHMONEY FAN..NOT NO MORE..THEY SHOULD HAVE JUS REPPED THE SOUTH N.O PROJECTS..NOT NO CALI GANGS..

eRick!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 10:12:09 PM »
It appears to be a tradition of sorts. Beef is brewing between the G-Unit member 40 Glocc and others. 40, reportedly a Los Angeles Crip, took offense to Lil Wayne and Birdman and their alleged Blood ties.
According to 40, in a recent Hip Hop Weekly interview, he and his people stopped Weezy and Baby while they were rolling around L.A. and approached them about this. This "ambush" was not pleasing to the Cash Money Millionaires. Now, 40 is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life and the beef is taking on a life of its own.

"These niggas be wolfin' all that Blood shit and dissin' Crips. When Baby started gang bangin', at 52? And Lil' Wayne started gang bangin' at twenty-somethin'. These niggas got the audacity to be dissin' a whole culture they don't know nothin' about!" touted the man who released That New Nigga last year.
In regards to a hit on his life, 40 claims to not be scared.
"Go 'head put the price on it. Now I'm gon' beat the breaks off their asses when I see them again. We kill each other over a color so what you think we'll do to them over dissin' us?"

40 also takes offense to former G-Unit members Young Buck and The Game.
"Fuck these niggas wit' the fake Crippin' and Bloodin', that nigga Buck be fake Crippin'. I call him, Game and Wayne "the Three Amigos." he added, having released a song recently of the same name .
The diatribe comes just over two months after 40 Glocc reportedly stole Lil Wayne's affiliate, Tyga's chain.

(hhdx)

good..sumone needs 2 get rid of him hes wack just like spidey

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 10:02:32 AM »
40 Glocc's music is WACK.... I dont CARE about what he does in his personal life, hes already shown hes a LOSER when he videod himself trying to "start a fight" with some rapper driving a big black van...the video was on YouTube

40 Glocc= SAD.... he has no real fans, they just bump his shit cause hes from the west... supporting the coast.

50 even said hes not signed to G Unit and the guy "rides G Units nuts"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »
if that line woulda came out of a bonified Bloods mouth, nobody would be trippin. Im not a 40 fan in any kinda way. But i kinda feel him on this shit. Everybody around the country been jackin our style for over a decade. Not only copy cattin that shit, but gettin paid off of it. But when a westcoast rapper is on some gangbang shit, the rest of the country says its played out. Like Mitchy said "Its cool for every nigga, cept for a West one to bang". I dont really fuck with 40 glocc's shit too much, but on some real or fake shit....ima back a westcoast muhafucka standin up for that shit before anybody else.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 11:46:16 AM »
if that line woulda came out of a bonified Bloods mouth, nobody would be trippin. Im not a 40 fan in any kinda way. But i kinda feel him on this shit. Everybody around the country been jackin our style for over a decade. Not only copy cattin that shit, but gettin paid off of it. But when a westcoast rapper is on some gangbang shit, the rest of the country says its played out. Like Mitchy said "Its cool for every nigga, cept for a West one to bang". I dont really fuck with 40 glocc's shit too much, but on some real or fake shit....ima back a westcoast muhafucka standin up for that shit before anybody else.

I'M WIT YOU DAYGO... :baseballbat:

I LAUGH AT THESE NIGGAS ERR WHERE ELSE BANGIN OUR SHIT..NEW YORK LAUGHED AT US IN THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S..LOOK AT EM NOW...

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »

I'M WIT YOU DAYGO... :baseballbat:

I LAUGH AT THESE NIGGAS ERR WHERE ELSE BANGIN OUR SHIT..NEW YORK LAUGHED AT US IN THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S..LOOK AT EM NOW...

New York, just like everywhere else....loves that gangsta image. But nowadays, there's limits to it. Its like rap music has said "we want you to look like a gangsta, dress like a gangsta, and talk like a gangsta.....but just not be a gangsta." Which is why u got rappers like 50 blowin up, Lil Wayne blowin up, etc. You gotta look just gangsta enough to be popular in the hood, but watered down enough for you to be popular in the suburbs. Then the record labels will fuck with u. Theyre promoting fakeness, while real westcoast G's trying to make music get left behing because they really do bang. In the long run, all this shit is gonna make rap music a mockery. Westcoast rap has always been more of a story telling style of rap. Which is why Biggie was even popular out here, cus he carried the same style. Problem now is, the people on the radio telling the "stories" havent actually experienced it first hand.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 04:01:51 PM »
40GLOCC IS DRY SNITCHIN BY TELLING THE MEDIA THAT BABY AND LIL WAYNE GOT A HIT ON HIS LIFE!!!

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 04:03:07 PM »
What a bitch.

When exactly did Lil Wayne / Baby diss crips?

He said some shit like if ur not with the suwoop gang then you're underwater food chain

I thought he said, " Suwoop gang and if ya ain't wit' it then ya in the food chain".  I think 40 took it out of proportion.  Maybe just looking for any reason to try and start something with the hottest rapper out.  To a certain degree, it did work though.

everybody in LA felt it was a diss towards crips even bloods but in his song 3 Amigos he said "Catch'em slippin and use'em for promo" so you're right but Wayne need to cut that shit out either way because it's even bloods that's not feelin that fake shit.

I didn't see that as a diss.

Hes callin crips, crabs.....isnt that disrespectful?

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 04:07:18 PM »
40GLOCC IS DRY SNITCHIN BY TELLING THE MEDIA THAT BABY AND LIL WAYNE GOT A HIT ON HIS LIFE!!!

maybe so. seems to me like homie is tryna create a buzz more then anything though. Like I said, fuck everybody involved. But i aint hatin on homie. The South and East been used our shit to get rich. If this fool wanna use Lil Wayne's popularity to get rich by creatin a beef. Fuckit, do the damn thing lol

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 05:06:34 PM »
If Wayne or Baby gets locked up over this, you know why.