Author Topic: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....  (Read 1367 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »
damn

even his own homie N.O. Capo would have said it wouldnt he?

on that tracc wit crooked and ya boy
westcoast, home of the best coast and the best smoke
khaki suits, blood sets and my neirborhood locs

or some shit like that

buck a crip?

He just makin shit up. But thats some funny shit if Weezy got a hit put on 40 Glocc lmao, i wouldnt be surprised!!!

Naw Buck was claimin Spider's hood and it's a phone convo with him sayin it talkin about he been crippin so hard to where his folk dont understand or some bull shit lmao
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:03:52 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Gloves

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »
if that line woulda came out of a bonified Bloods mouth, nobody would be trippin. Im not a 40 fan in any kinda way. But i kinda feel him on this shit. Everybody around the country been jackin our style for over a decade. Not only copy cattin that shit, but gettin paid off of it. But when a westcoast rapper is on some gangbang shit, the rest of the country says its played out. Like Mitchy said "Its cool for every nigga, cept for a West one to bang". I dont really fuck with 40 glocc's shit too much, but on some real or fake shit....ima back a westcoast muhafucka standin up for that shit before anybody else.

goood daaaaaaaamn nigga +10.

i thought i was the only one who notice that that his is funny as fuck. hypocrites!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2008, 12:04:57 PM »
real shit

if that line woulda came out of a bonified Bloods mouth, nobody would be trippin. Im not a 40 fan in any kinda way. But i kinda feel him on this shit. Everybody around the country been jackin our style for over a decade. Not only copy cattin that shit, but gettin paid off of it. But when a westcoast rapper is on some gangbang shit, the rest of the country says its played out. Like Mitchy said "Its cool for every nigga, cept for a West one to bang". I dont really fuck with 40 glocc's shit too much, but on some real or fake shit....ima back a westcoast muhafucka standin up for that shit before anybody else.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »

goood daaaaaaaamn nigga +10.

i thought i was the only one who notice that that his is funny as fuck. hypocrites!
there he goes flip floppin again,and long as you keepin it real with somebody its cool with me!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »
you got it all wrong patna,a real blood would have not been dissin crips on no mainstream song,and if he did niggas would be trippin,just like if a crip dissed bloods on a mainstream song,niggas gon trip...its all about respect and lil wayne aint respecting the culture cuz if he was he wouldnt be playin wit it,he got lil white and asian kids soo whoopin in public,and they dont even know what they sayin...(at the fox hills mall yesterday and heard it)

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2008, 01:01:20 PM »
40s being a fuckboy

pira

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »
how old is the 40 glocc? guy sounds like he 18.
 he wants to stop riding gunits dick ,they aint neva dropping his shi,.
he like that other guy spider loc, but better at rapping, not by much though