Author Topic: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....  (Read 1370 times)

Elano

It appears to be a tradition of sorts. Beef is brewing between the G-Unit member 40 Glocc and others. 40, reportedly a Los Angeles Crip, took offense to Lil Wayne and Birdman and their alleged Blood ties.
According to 40, in a recent Hip Hop Weekly interview, he and his people stopped Weezy and Baby while they were rolling around L.A. and approached them about this. This "ambush" was not pleasing to the Cash Money Millionaires. Now, 40 is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life and the beef is taking on a life of its own.

"These niggas be wolfin' all that Blood shit and dissin' Crips. When Baby started gang bangin', at 52? And Lil' Wayne started gang bangin' at twenty-somethin'. These niggas got the audacity to be dissin' a whole culture they don't know nothin' about!" touted the man who released That New Nigga last year.
In regards to a hit on his life, 40 claims to not be scared.
"Go 'head put the price on it. Now I'm gon' beat the breaks off their asses when I see them again. We kill each other over a color so what you think we'll do to them over dissin' us?"

40 also takes offense to former G-Unit members Young Buck and The Game.
"Fuck these niggas wit' the fake Crippin' and Bloodin', that nigga Buck be fake Crippin'. I call him, Game and Wayne "the Three Amigos." he added, having released a song recently of the same name .
The diatribe comes just over two months after 40 Glocc reportedly stole Lil Wayne's affiliate, Tyga's chain.

(hhdx)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc is claiming that a hit has been placed on his life....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 01:55:30 PM »
buck a crip?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 02:11:47 PM »
is this all you soccer guys care about, 40 glocc and that boring game?? ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

the ghost

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 02:13:29 PM »
This "ambush" was not pleasing to the Cash Money Millionaires.  Best line I ever read lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 02:13:55 PM »
buck a crip?

He just makin shit up. But thats some funny shit if Weezy got a hit put on 40 Glocc lmao, i wouldnt be surprised!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »
buck a crip?

He just makin shit up. But thats some funny shit if Weezy got a hit put on 40 Glocc lmao, i wouldnt be surprised!!!

Naw Buck was claimin Spider's hood and it's a phone convo with him sayin it talkin about he been crippin so hard to where his folk dont understand or some bull shit lmao
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 02:47:28 PM »
What a bitch.

When exactly did Lil Wayne / Baby diss crips?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
What a bitch.

He said some shit like if ur not with the suwoop gang then you're underwater food chain

~Lucien~

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 03:03:01 PM »
someone need to kill 40 glocc seriously

h2k4

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »
What a bitch.

He said some shit like if ur not with the suwoop gang then you're underwater food chain

I thought he said, " Suwoop gang and if ya ain't wit' it then ya in the food chain".  I think 40 took it out of proportion.  Maybe just looking for any reason to try and start something with the hottest rapper out.  To a certain degree, it did work though.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 03:13:23 PM »
the nigga just looking for attention, you think he would be loud mouthed and talking shit if he was in Magnolia Projects? in the n.o?? nigga just mad cus everyone else is making money releasing albums, and what the fuck is he doing?? he's below spider loc for fuck sake, you cant be in a more fucked up situation then spider loc yet he is! and what he's done now is basically kissed away any career in hip hop he could of had,

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »
Attention Whore....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
What a bitch.

I thought he said, " Suwoop gang and if ya ain't wit' it then ya in the food chain".  I think 40 took it out of proportion.  Maybe just looking for any reason to try and start something with the hottest rapper out.  To a certain degree, it did work though.

everybody in LA felt it was a diss towards crips even bloods but in his song 3 Amigos he said "Catch'em slippin and use'em for promo" so you're right but Wayne need to cut that shit out either way because it's even bloods that's not feelin that fake shit.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »
What a bitch.

everybody in LA felt it was a diss towards crips even bloods but in his song 3 Amigos he said "Catch'em slippin and use'em for promo" so you're right but Wayne need to cut that shit out either way because it's even bloods that's not feelin that fake shit.

I didn't see that as a diss.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 04:34:49 PM »
What a bitch.

lmaooooooooooooooooo shut the fuck up . . .#1 you dont live in fucking l.a #2 you dont know any bloods or crips

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"