Author Topic: VIDEO : SpiderLoc & T.i ..Track comin soon  (Read 979 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Re: VIDEO : SpiderLoc & T.i ..Track comin soon
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 08:38:43 AM »
I ain't gon' lie. T.I. did look like he was gonna shit his pants.

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:21 AM »
Thats two real niggas interacting on camera for you. TI shows respect for them Cali niggas so you see the difference between him going out there as opposed to Wayne.

lmao why are you sooooooooooooooooo maad that u have to involve Wayne, Game, Snoop and the rest of the rappres?

we're talkin about TI now hahahah this stan is maaaaaaaaaaaad as fizzuck ;D
it's only real. spider has said that when he catch two of those three niggas it's on. snoop hasn't met up wit him neither has game(i don't know why they haven't. both niggas claim to be gangstas). me personally, if a nigga in my city or state or within close proximity of where i stay said they were gonna fuck me up i'd meet up wit them and get shit crackin'(any nigga that don't agree is a fag) so it's not the point of being mad because you're ignorant enough to not know better and it shows. some of you niggas never walked a day in the life in the hood yet have nerve to comment on a nigga from the hood that's more gangsta than you probably will ever be. grow the fuck up. you steal a legendary group's name and taint it wit ya bullshit. be who you are and get a name that fits you instead of taking some legendary shit and ruining it. and go back to school and learn how to spell.

LMAO Spider said HIMSELF that he seen Game. LOL at u thinkin Spider and Game got a real beef. Spider also seen Snoop, he also said it himself.

lol at u. Spider said he seen Game at the Slauson Swapmeat and all that when he was signing autographs and he just wanted to talk.

LOL at u..

Spider is only goin at Game cuz of G-Unit..just like Buck.

Ti...

u scaaaaaaared, u scaaaaaaaaared, u u u scareeeeeeeeeeed!

"ay bruh ay bruh i apprecite u know..." lmao even Spider was laughin seeing how big of a busta that nigga is. shakin and fakin it ;D

u mad?
LMFAO.....are you from california???? if spider seen snoop and game and didn't smash on them after all these disrespectful words have been said back and forth then i guess they're scared. the jokes on you. those niggas is bustas and you had nerve to tell me them niggas met up???? LOL... what a bunch of bitches.

haha aight im just "lyin" then huh? :laugh:

he said it HIMSELF both on his forum and in 2 interviews.

it is what it is i got bitches suckin my dick right now i dont need to prove shit ;)

lmao ti needs a diaper or something though. that nigga was straight shakin in his boots. wheeew

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 08:55:40 AM »
Thats two real niggas interacting on camera for you. TI shows respect for them Cali niggas so you see the difference between him going out there as opposed to Wayne.

lmao why are you sooooooooooooooooo maad that u have to involve Wayne, Game, Snoop and the rest of the rappres?

we're talkin about TI now hahahah this stan is maaaaaaaaaaaad as fizzuck ;D
it's only real. spider has said that when he catch two of those three niggas it's on. snoop hasn't met up wit him neither has game(i don't know why they haven't. both niggas claim to be gangstas). me personally, if a nigga in my city or state or within close proximity of where i stay said they were gonna fuck me up i'd meet up wit them and get shit crackin'(any nigga that don't agree is a fag) so it's not the point of being mad because you're ignorant enough to not know better and it shows. some of you niggas never walked a day in the life in the hood yet have nerve to comment on a nigga from the hood that's more gangsta than you probably will ever be. grow the fuck up. you steal a legendary group's name and taint it wit ya bullshit. be who you are and get a name that fits you instead of taking some legendary shit and ruining it. and go back to school and learn how to spell.

LMAO Spider said HIMSELF that he seen Game. LOL at u thinkin Spider and Game got a real beef. Spider also seen Snoop, he also said it himself.

lol at u. Spider said he seen Game at the Slauson Swapmeat and all that when he was signing autographs and he just wanted to talk.

LOL at u..

Spider is only goin at Game cuz of G-Unit..just like Buck.

Ti...

u scaaaaaaared, u scaaaaaaaaared, u u u scareeeeeeeeeeed!

"ay bruh ay bruh i apprecite u know..." lmao even Spider was laughin seeing how big of a busta that nigga is. shakin and fakin it ;D

u mad?
LMFAO.....are you from california???? if spider seen snoop and game and didn't smash on them after all these disrespectful words have been said back and forth then i guess they're scared. the jokes on you. those niggas is bustas and you had nerve to tell me them niggas met up???? LOL... what a bunch of bitches.

haha aight im just "lyin" then huh? :laugh:

he said it HIMSELF both on his forum and in 2 interviews.

it is what it is i got bitches suckin my dick right now i dont need to prove shit ;)

lmao ti needs a diaper or something though. that nigga was straight shakin in his boots. wheeew
if it's the truth you just proved to me that snoop,game and spider are bitches. if you got an issue wit a muthafucka and it can get potentially violent and then when you see the nigga you claim you despise and don't do nothin' to him after you said you were... your a bitch ass nigga. spider was just star struck and probaly wasn't used to speaking to a nigga who did let fame and riches get to his head unlike his boss.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DPGC23

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
I USED 2 BUMP TI MUSIC TILL HIS LIL COMMENTS YRSSSSSSSS AGO

1 DAY IMITE BUMP EM AGAIN, ITS NO BIG DEAL, JUS A LONG ASS TIME OUT HAHA FUKIT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »
Spi says it´s loyalty over love yet he´s gonna work with someone that Banks and Yayo referred to as a "snitch nigga" and that his pimp daddy dissed aswell.

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 12:49:29 PM »

DPGC23

the comments aout thte mexicans right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »

DPGC23

damn ya spelling is way off you down syndrome ass muthafucka !!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

DPGC23

izt thzet r3ght??

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 12:55:30 PM »
haha i jus laughed out loud at that 1
god damn that shit is fuckin cracc

DPGC23

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 12:58:07 PM »

DPGC23

izt thzet r3ght??
hell yeah. you damn sure need hooked on phonics or somethin'. it's a damn shame how you just fuckin' up words and shit. dummy.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 01:01:34 PM »

Weren't you the one saying "Nigger" is better than "Illmatic"?

Nah, that wasn't me. I haven't really liked a Nas album since that HipHop Is Dead garbage.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 01:02:47 PM »
Spi only seen game once since its been on in wsp hood on the set of spi's movie and game wanted to talk. The swapmeet incident was before spi was down with gunit and they was still on speaking terms. Snoop and spi aint seen each other since its been on.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 01:08:09 PM »
Spi only seen game once since its been on in wsp hood on the set of spi's movie and game wanted to talk. The swapmeet incident was before spi was down with gunit and they was still on speaking terms. Snoop and spi aint seen each other since its been on.
okay. i knew i wasn't crazy. spider woulda beat the chuuch,preach,and tabernacle outta snoop dogg's bony ass. them niggas ain't no gangstas.

h2k4

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »
When did they say track coming soon?  Spi looked star struck if anything.  He prolly wasnt even suppose to be there as usual..... T.I. just wanted to dip out already.

Lol @ spi, "I-I have something I wanna slide you." :-X

T.I. - "uh yeah aight." :-\

LMAO!
Both looked a little awkward in that video.
Maybe something good will come out of it for Spider.

Black Gloves

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

nope thats not true. that shit was in 2006.

lol at u..ure not doooown with spider Travy..you DONT know Spider just accept that and you'll live longer homie :-*