Author Topic: VIDEO : SpiderLoc & T.i ..Track comin soon  (Read 976 times)

The Joker

• Lil Geezy

ABN

Re: VIDEO : SpiderLoc & T.i ..Track comin soon
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 05:31:18 AM »
Spi says it´s loyalty over love yet he´s gonna work with someone that Banks and Yayo referred to as a "snitch nigga" and that his pimp daddy dissed aswell.

Black Gloves

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 05:46:02 AM »

lmao ti scared as fuck.

"yoouuuu u scaaaaaaaaaaaaared, you scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared, you you scaaaaaaaaaaaared!

smegma

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 05:49:33 AM »
THAT'S A DOPE ASS VIDEO

THANKXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 05:57:12 AM »

lmao ti scared as fuck.

"yoouuuu u scaaaaaaaaaaaaared, you scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared, you you scaaaaaaaaaaaared!
that's a shame. you probably didn't even brush ya teeth yet and you hating early in the morning. why the fuck would he be scared of spider loc for????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 06:42:27 AM »
Thats two real niggas interacting on camera for you. TI shows respect for them Cali niggas so you see the difference between him going out there as opposed to Wayne.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

K-9

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:02 AM »
FIRME HOMES

The_Offence

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »

lmao ti scared as fuck.

that's a shame. you probably didn't even brush ya teeth yet and you hating early in the morning. why the fuck would he be scared of spider loc for????
;D ;D ;D

smegma

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 07:36:14 AM »
Thats two real niggas interacting on camera for you. TI shows respect for them Cali niggas so you see the difference between him going out there as opposed to Wayne.

Weren't you the one saying "Nigger" is better than "Illmatic"?

Black Gloves

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 07:47:19 AM »

lmao why are you sooooooooooooooooo maad that u have to involve Wayne, Game, Snoop and the rest of the rappres?

we're talkin about TI now hahahah this stan is maaaaaaaaaaaad as fizzuck ;D

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:10 AM »
When did they say track coming soon?  Spi looked star struck if anything.  He prolly wasnt even suppose to be there as usual..... T.I. just wanted to dip out already.

Lol @ spi, "I-I have something I wanna slide you." :-X

T.I. - "uh yeah aight." :-\

really dont matter... Spi can get jesus christ on a track and it wouldnt save his career.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 08:03:11 AM »

lmao why are you sooooooooooooooooo maad that u have to involve Wayne, Game, Snoop and the rest of the rappres?

it's only real. spider has said that when he catch two of those three niggas it's on. snoop hasn't met up wit him neither has game(i don't know why they haven't. both niggas claim to be gangstas). me personally, if a nigga in my city or state or within close proximity of where i stay said they were gonna fuck me up i'd meet up wit them and get shit crackin'(any nigga that don't agree is a fag) so it's not the point of being mad because you're ignorant enough to not know better and it shows. some of you niggas never walked a day in the life in the hood yet have nerve to comment on a nigga from the hood that's more gangsta than you probably will ever be. grow the fuck up. you steal a legendary group's name and taint it wit ya bullshit. be who you are and get a name that fits you instead of taking some legendary shit and ruining it. and go back to school and learn how to spell.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 08:21:10 AM »

it's only real. spider has said that when he catch two of those three niggas it's on. snoop hasn't met up wit him neither has game(i don't know why they haven't. both niggas claim to be gangstas). me personally, if a nigga in my city or state or within close proximity of where i stay said they were gonna fuck me up i'd meet up wit them and get shit crackin'(any nigga that don't agree is a fag) so it's not the point of being mad because you're ignorant enough to not know better and it shows. some of you niggas never walked a day in the life in the hood yet have nerve to comment on a nigga from the hood that's more gangsta than you probably will ever be. grow the fuck up. you steal a legendary group's name and taint it wit ya bullshit. be who you are and get a name that fits you instead of taking some legendary shit and ruining it. and go back to school and learn how to spell.

LMAO Spider said HIMSELF that he seen Game. LOL at u thinkin Spider and Game got a real beef. Spider also seen Snoop, he also said it himself.

lol at u. Spider said he seen Game at the Slauson Swapmeat and all that when he was signing autographs and he just wanted to talk.

LOL at u..

Spider is only goin at Game cuz of G-Unit..just like Buck.

Ti...

u scaaaaaaared, u scaaaaaaaaared, u u u scareeeeeeeeeeed!

"ay bruh ay bruh i apprecite u know..." lmao even Spider was laughin seeing how big of a busta that nigga is. shakin and fakin it ;D

u mad?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 08:28:58 AM »

LMAO Spider said HIMSELF that he seen Game. LOL at u thinkin Spider and Game got a real beef. Spider also seen Snoop, he also said it himself.

lol at u. Spider said he seen Game at the Slauson Swapmeat and all that when he was signing autographs and he just wanted to talk.

LOL at u..

Spider is only goin at Game cuz of G-Unit..just like Buck.

Ti...

u scaaaaaaared, u scaaaaaaaaared, u u u scareeeeeeeeeeed!

"ay bruh ay bruh i apprecite u know..." lmao even Spider was laughin seeing how big of a busta that nigga is. shakin and fakin it ;D

u mad?
LMFAO.....are you from california???? if spider seen snoop and game and didn't smash on them after all these disrespectful words have been said back and forth then i guess they're scared. the jokes on you. those niggas is bustas and you had nerve to tell me them niggas met up???? LOL... what a bunch of bitches.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 08:32:59 AM »
real recognize real