Author Topic: VIDEO : SpiderLoc & T.i ..Track comin soon  (Read 973 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIDEO : SpiderLoc & T.i ..Track comin soon
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 01:46:05 PM »
Spi only seen game once since its been on in wsp hood on the set of spi's movie and game wanted to talk. The swapmeet incident was before spi was down with gunit and they was still on speaking terms. Snoop and spi aint seen each other since its been on.

nope thats not true. that shit was in 2006.

lol at u..ure not doooown with spider Travy..you DONT know Spider just accept that and you'll live longer homie :-*

Who said they knew him? you the one "I just talked to chuck the other day" lieing ass nigga. Stop sucking dick and you'll live longer try pussy. This nigga is so anti spider loc but know everything bout the nigga from how he grew up fuckin with baby lane to his new upcoming mixtapes. Do you get any pussy? On some real shit
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 01:48:22 PM »
cuz he worships game, game is his god and he cant and wont look and realize that there are better rappers than the butterfly rapper

Spi only seen game once since its been on in wsp hood on the set of spi's movie and game wanted to talk. The swapmeet incident was before spi was down with gunit and they was still on speaking terms. Snoop and spi aint seen each other since its been on.

lol at u..ure not doooown with spider Travy..you DONT know Spider just accept that and you'll live longer homie :-*

Who said they knew him? you the one "I just talked to chuck the other day" lieing ass nigga. Stop sucking dick and you'll live longer try pussy. This nigga is so anti spider loc but know everything bout the nigga from how he grew up fuckin with baby lane to his new upcoming mixtapes. Do you get any pussy? On some real shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 01:50:04 PM »
I dont think youll see T.I. hoppin on a Spider track for a while. T.I. prolly didnt even know who he was til he said his name.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »
Behind the scenes rappers know rappers just cause they don't name drop them in their records don't mean nothing. Your not on planet earth if you think just cause a nigga aint got no album out other rappers don't know them. Jeezy know spider but what's the point of putting it out to the public? It has no relevance.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

MIC

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2008, 02:29:41 PM »
Behind the scenes rappers know rappers just cause they don't name drop them in their records don't mean nothing. Your not on planet earth if you think just cause a nigga aint got no album out other rappers don't know them. Jeezy know spider but what's the point of putting it out to the public? It has no relevance.

You're right. Jeezy saying he knows Spider would have no relevance. Mostly because Spider is irrelevant.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2008, 03:05:12 PM »

You're right. Jeezy saying he knows Spider would have no relevance. Mostly because Spider is irrelevant.

And your point is Chrrzt Nowitzki?

Black Gloves

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

is that the best you could do Travito???

cmon baby you can do better (no homo)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2008, 03:38:26 PM »
A real man aint gotta say no homo. I see you can't answer that question bout gettin pussy but im glad you don't lie on your dick. I swear only females switch my name into travy and all that other gay shit u be talkin. You tryin so hard to be american and you comin off gay.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2008, 05:17:49 PM »
maan security followed us around the whole time we was there,i guess cuz of the lil wayne and baby incident,it was kinda funny...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2008, 05:31:46 PM »
maan security followed us around the whole time we was there,i guess cuz of the lil wayne and baby incident,it was kinda funny...
yeah you were in the presence of a superstar.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »
if you dont knocc it off!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2008, 06:05:53 PM »
t.i. is a faggot

period.

damn it look at this spi shows his face on a  camera n all u come out to show love.
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:27 PM »
you know it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 03:49:02 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 03:47:21 PM »
t.i. is a faggot

period.

damn it look at this spi shows his face on a  camera n all u come out to show love.
you burnt out.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 03:50:29 PM »
LOL.... did you get his autograph ?????  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 04:34:36 PM by Classic Material »