Author Topic: NAS UNTITLED went gold........  (Read 529 times)

dameons

NAS UNTITLED went gold........
« on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »
Salute Nas for doin' it without having to buy his own albums like that overrated camel..

http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumd...ist&perPage=25

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: NAS UNTITLED went gold........
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »
 8)
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 08:50:26 PM »
The link don't work but props to Nas. My favorite album of the year so far and I bought myself a copy.

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:32:40 PM »
dope shit. i still havent picked this up. i refuse listening to it before i buy it.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:34:48 AM »
dope shit. i still havent picked this up. i refuse listening to it before i buy it.
homie go get this.its worth your money,nas go hard on this one lp. album of the year...hell this should have went muti.plat.(hiphop fans suck).

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 01:47:58 AM »

I did the same thing - it's def. worth the wait. Good for Nas that this went gold, but it really should be plat!

kemizt

ABN

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 02:25:24 AM »
it seems that hip hop has made a little comeback on the charts lately. and gold is really good for an album like this, but i think the sales are gonna go up like when the record with CB and Game drops. coz CB is probably gonna bring Nas some female sales.

wardy

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 06:03:03 AM »
every major nas solo release is either gold or platinum now

see snoop hasnt hit gold yet with ego trippin and blue carpet treatement was certified only gold, always thought that was platinum  ???

ABN

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 06:04:25 AM »
every major nas solo release is either gold or platinum now

see snoop hasnt hit gold yet with ego trippin and blue carpet treatement was certified only gold, always thought that was platinum  ???
RIAA´s certifications can´t always be trusted coz the label and the artist has to pay them when their shit has reached gold or platinum to be certified. Doctor´s Advocate is not even certified gold yet it sold over 1 million units lol.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 07:43:12 AM »
goos stuff

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 08:37:09 AM »
Salute Nas for doin' it without having to buy his own albums like that overrated camel..

http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumd...ist&perPage=25

hahahahaha, good shit

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 01:04:42 PM »
I got it, good shit but probably my least favorite Nas album

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 03:02:17 AM »
I'm not surprised at all.  Someday all the industry fucks and half the fucks on this board will understand that quality hip hop sells.  It's not about promo, not about who you got producing your lead single, it's about making real shit and expressing yourself and being orignal and creative.  Def album of the year for me so far. 

ABN

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 03:25:27 AM »
^it´s good that a true albums sells well but if quality sells then Z-Ro would´ve had a bunch of certified albums.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »
I'm not surprised at all.  Someday all the industry fucks and half the fucks on this board will understand that quality hip hop sells.  It's not about promo, not about who you got producing your lead single, it's about making real shit and expressing yourself and being orignal and creative.  Def album of the year for me so far. 

No its def not that. The reason why Nas album sells is because he been around since the 90s, when people actually bought albums and he was 1 on the hottest rappers in that era together with Snoop, Biggie and Pac. So Nas still has a large fanbase.

Plus theres alot more rappers with quality music than Nas yet they dont sell, so its def not about that.