Author Topic: Just got my own place  (Read 345 times)

penenstamp

Re: Just got my own place
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 12:10:27 AM »
That's fun! Now you have to clean the toilet, do the dishes and clean the rest of your apartment! :D

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 12:50:09 AM »
Propz man! i've been on my own since 16 and it's been a roller coaster ride thru the 5 yrs but i can't complain..it's a big step + experience to adulthood which i don't regret making but life gets a lot tougher man, believe me..do you still have your parents supporting you in any way?? (ex. groceries, health, bills)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 01:05:42 AM »
At least you don't have to put up with a roommate. In the first place I got, I had to clean everything and do all of the dishes. Worst decision I ever made. I didn't even get my $800 deposit back because of that asshole.

Props on moving up!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
^damn, was your roommate a girl?? i woulda let her do the dishes n shit unless she was super fine but if it was a dude, wtf were you thinkin, dogg??

Chief

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 01:28:31 AM »
one thing i'll let you in on, never turn down a free meal!!!!!!! haha

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 01:42:14 AM »

damn right..+ a home cooked meal is something you should never take for granted

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 02:15:41 AM »

haha, true that!

When I visit my parents I usually have dinner there and take some food home. All in all that saves me about two-three times cooking per week :)

ABN

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 02:34:56 AM »
being on your own is great, i´m actually looking to a buy a rowhouse coz i need more space but i don´t need a big ass house.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »

haha, true that!

When I visit my parents I usually have dinner there and take some food home. All in all that saves me about two-three times cooking per week :)
same here..but i only visit them about once every 2 months

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2008, 03:06:35 AM »
Well I go to school full time so my parents will be helping with my rent a lot and I dont feel ashamed at all, Ive completed 39 units in the last 12 months,Ive flat out worked my ass off and I'm not ashamed at all that my parents will be helping me with rent alot as soon as next semester starts at sac st.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chief

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 04:05:25 AM »
^dude if my folks could afford to pay my rent i wouldnt be ashamed at all haha!!! i wouldnt tell any chicks though  ;)

and yeah i eat dinner with my folks usually 3x per week

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 06:40:39 AM »
^dude if my folks could afford to pay my rent i wouldnt be ashamed at all haha!!! i wouldnt tell any chicks though  ;)

realtalk, I think alot of folks would :P

My parents wouldn't dare pay for my shit though. Help me out on an occasion, maybe.
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 07:24:50 AM »
Its great but in my opinion its over rated!

Ive just moved out my flat and back home. Had to pay for rent/bills myself, its hard work and you find you have to limit nights out and shit.

Now that im home I dont really have to pay for shit, all my ££ goes on drinking and clothes :) you'd be suprised how rich you feel not having to pay rent.

I still feel young so im gona enjoy my life and after Ive finished uni and got a good job ill move out again :)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 09:57:53 AM »
Its great but in my opinion its over rated!

Ive just moved out my flat and back home. Had to pay for rent/bills myself, its hard work and you find you have to limit nights out and shit.

Now that im home I dont really have to pay for shit, all my ££ goes on drinking and clothes :) you'd be suprised how rich you feel not having to pay rent.

I still feel young so im gona enjoy my life and after Ive finished uni and got a good job ill move out again :)
how old are you?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 10:00:22 AM »
Well I go to school full time so my parents will be helping with my rent a lot and I dont feel ashamed at all, Ive completed 39 units in the last 12 months,Ive flat out worked my ass off and I'm not ashamed at all that my parents will be helping me with rent alot as soon as next semester starts at sac st.
you do know the whole point of moving out (hence on your own) is to hold your own. you suppose to venture out. eye dont see the sense of moving out if your moms and pops are going to pay rent. thats a waste of money. either move back to your parents crib......... or pay for your shit own your own