Author Topic: Just got my own place  (Read 350 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Re: Just got my own place
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 10:52:35 AM »
yeh that really defeats the purpose of moving out ON YOUR OWN. i pay for everything myself, never ask my parents for shyt and they never offer shit and thats the way i like it.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 01:05:23 PM »
^damn, was your roommate a girl?? i woulda let her do the dishes n shit unless she was super fine but if it was a dude, wtf were you thinkin, dogg??

Nah, it was a guy. I just couldn't live in that much filth, especially when I had friends and girls over fairly often. He'd let dishes stack up so high, he started just leaving them on the counter and it smelled horrible. Sometimes the girls I had over would do the dishes for me. ;D

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 01:19:08 PM »
Ok well I start at Sac St in a month and a half and I live 50 minutes away from campus, driving that far there and back 4 or 5 times a week would be obsurd, since I will be going to school full time and also working, I am not ashamed at all that my parents will be helping with rent

DIP DIP SET SET

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »
^damn, was your roommate a girl?? i woulda let her do the dishes n shit unless she was super fine but if it was a dude, wtf were you thinkin, dogg??

Nah, it was a guy. I just couldn't live in that much filth, especially when I had friends and girls over fairly often. He'd let dishes stack up so high, he started just leaving them on the counter and it smelled horrible. Sometimes the girls I had over would do the dishes for me. ;D

ooo i feel u then..i had the same prob when i first moved out but we both let the dishes pile up lol..that place was a mess anyway though w/ mice & ant problems especially during the summer...not to mention, my roommate was annoying as fuck..he'd rarely flush the toilet after taking shits wtf?? + he'd intentionally blast the music at 6am almost everyday before leaving for work so i'd have to get my ass up n turn it off..he was a good friend but a strange muthafucka >:(

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 01:33:45 PM »
Ok well I start at Sac St in a month and a half and I live 50 minutes away from campus, driving that far there and back 4 or 5 times a week would be obsurd, since I will be going to school full time and also working, I am not ashamed at all that my parents will be helping with rent

my parents would never pay for shit...i grew up earning my own cash...i guess you're pretty damn lucky