Author Topic: Snoop is not even top 100  (Read 631 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: Snoop is not even top 100
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »
straight skills on the mic he is no where near there lol @ that San Diego dude sounds like you a diccryder kets see some intelligent conversation maybe I started off the wrong way as far as emceeing goes Snoop is terrible

Flow-wise and delivery from 92-95 he was unfucwitable. Thats part of an MC's skills criteria.

Lyricism. He was above average during those times as well 92-95. 96-97 onward he has been terrible I have to agree and his flow on majority of the songs now days sounds like he's talking rather than flowing smoothly. I still would put him in the Top 100 though.

overall though he still makes good music in general. like homie said above not even half as good as ne thing from Chronic, Doggystyle or Dogg Food but still good in my opinion.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »

IMO he spits best when hes in a gangsta mind state
or on that gangsta flow
guess cats got the "WRON IDEA" bout him

straight skills on the mic he is no where near there lol @ that San Diego dude sounds like you a diccryder kets see some intelligent conversation maybe I started off the wrong way as far as emceeing goes Snoop is terrible

Flow-wise and delivery from 92-95 he was unfucwitable. Thats part of an MC's skills criteria.

Lyricism. He was above average during those times as well 92-95. 96-97 onward he has been terrible I have to agree and his flow on majority of the songs now days sounds like he's talking rather than flowing smoothly. I still would put him in the Top 100 though.

overall though he still makes good music in general. like homie said above not even half as good as ne thing from Chronic, Doggystyle or Dogg Food but still good in my opinion.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »
Doggystyle alone cracks him in the top 20 lol. ;)

dont hate because he was great.

Doggystyle = top 5 albums of all time.

suck one! :P

he hasn't made anything HALF as good as that album since

What about Doggfather?  Thats AT LEAST half as good.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »
As an MC I don't know but as an overall rapper meaning skills, catalogue, impact, longevity, etc. then he is definitely Top 20.

word...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2009, 06:51:05 PM »
wow, im amazed his karma hasnt dropped like 1000 points yet

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »
west coast vet I do not 100% concur but I respect the fact you are taking the time out to have intelligent responses instead of this hater bs that gets thrown around yeah flow wise he is 10/10 during Chronic/Doggystyle
he is not above average lyrically whenever you need a ghostwriter you are NOT dope

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 07:21:20 PM »
kool mo dee's crazy

lauryn hill over 2pac and Nas???? LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chad Vader

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 08:47:05 PM »
kool mo dee's crazy

Lauryn hill over 2PAC and Nas???? LOL

it's his opinion,but that doesn't make no sense what so ever.  :P :laugh:

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 08:55:15 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 09:07:05 PM »
wow, im amazed his karma hasnt dropped like 1000 points yet

i am not a karma killer lol.

i dont care that this guy hates on Snoop Doggy Dogg, but its so silly lol.

Doggystyle alone cracks him in the top 20 lol. ;)

dont hate because he was great.

Doggystyle = top 5 albums of all time.

suck one! :P
these diccryders be on this site thicc they can not admit dude succs loc thread please this is all honesty it is time someone in snoops camp tells him he succs

he hasn't made anything HALF as good as that album since

like someone said "Doggfather" was half as good.

but either way; its like if Nas didnt make anything good after Illmatic, he wouldnt be good in both of your guys opinon concidering he made one of the best albums in history of rap?

then we got these other posts in this section "why is there no unity of the West?", "what would bring the West together?", "what would put the West back on top?"; well for starters, dont start calling one of the biggest rappers in West Coast history wack because he hasnt made anything up to your standards after making one of the best albums of all time. :D :loco:

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 10:56:56 PM »
What I said it everybody is in love with what this dude did a decade ago,and refuse to see this dude for what he is

trash

straight up there are over 100 rappers better than this dude you want to hear a snoop rhyme read the alphabet that is how simple he is

this is not a hate thread I need you to make a case for why his whac ass is considered a legend

straight up trash on the mic

ghostwriting using

fake crip

Bitch Please

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2009, 12:16:24 AM »
What I said it everybody is in love with what this dude did a decade ago,and refuse to see this dude for what he is

trash

straight up there are over 100 rappers better than this dude you want to hear a snoop rhyme read the alphabet that is how simple he is

this is not a hate thread I need you to make a case for why his whac ass is considered a legend

ghostwriting using

fake crip
[/quote 187 on a undercover cop....thats what u sound like homie...a undercover cop. :-\

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »

trash

ghostwriting using

fake crip

^you're absolutely right but please stop the hating.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2009, 01:03:33 AM »
theres a difference between people supporting Snoop's music or Snoop as a westcoast figure in the game....whether u like it or not Snoop is one of the main artists that keeps the shine on the westcoast on an international level because of his fame...jus a fact coz there is no one doin as much as what he does always talkin that west love...

CHI-KING

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2009, 01:49:23 AM »
theres a difference between people supporting Snoop's music or Snoop as a westcoast figure in the game....whether u like it or not Snoop is one of the main artists that keeps the shine on the westcoast on an international level because of his fame...jus a fact coz there is no one doin as much as what he does always talkin that west love...
YO DJ GAY.................THERES ALSO A BIG DIFFERECE THAT YOUR WHITE FURRY POUCH WEARIN,OUCH YELLING,COCKHOPPIN,KANGAROO FAGGOT ASS AINT LATIN NOR BLACK NOR DO U LIVE IN THA WESTCOAST NOR DO YOUR KANGAROO FAGGOT ASS LIVES HERE IN THA STATES.............BITCH I TOLD YOUR WHITE FURRY FAGGOT ASS BEFORE THAT U SHOULDN'T BE LISTENIN TO OUR SHIT............BITCH RAP IS FOR NIGGAZ THAT COME FROM THA STREETS..................NIGGAZ THAT COME FROM THA STREETS AND COME FROM THA STATES............BITCH U AINT A NIGGA,NOR DO U LIVE IN CALI NOR DO U LIVE IN THA STATES!!!SO BITCH IS STILL ALKN...............AMOR DE REEEEY!!!