Author Topic: So how was that Westcoast Show in Amsterdam ?  (Read 1301 times)

wcsoldier

So how was that Westcoast Show in Amsterdam ?
« on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »
Go to the Paris one tonight .. what was the full  lineup , lenght of the show , songs performed ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:37:11 PM by wcsoldier »

'EclipZe

Re: So how was that Westcoast Show in Amsterdam ?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:41:25 PM »
in short, dope, dpg/e-40/dj muggs/too short/xzibit/ice cube & WC, about 6 hours, lots of fucking songs.

I had a great time, the whole show was westcoast-ish as fuck lol.

who else was there? I met up with Mauzip and I saw nima filming on stage.

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 11:59:17 PM »
Six hours ? Damn  :o... props for the feedback

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »
Six hours ? Damn  :o... props for the feedback

yes, so be prepared, at the end of the show your legs will hurt :P

Elano

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 03:08:31 AM »
in short, dope, dpg/e-40/dj muggs/too short/xzibit/ice cube & WC, about 6 hours, lots of fucking songs.

6 hours ? :o

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 03:31:05 AM »

no shit, dj muggs started with his stuff @ 8, followed by dpg for an hour, e-40 for an hour, too short for more than one hour, xzibit one hour and ice cub and wc about one and a half hour.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 05:39:41 AM »
Show was crazy... Dubcnn was reppin' big, ask anybody who was there. Shouts out to everybody who copped their tickets through dubcnn, i hope everything worked out!

Footage & pics coming soon!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 05:40:05 AM »
Show was crazy... Dubcnn was reppin' big, ask anybody who was there. Shouts out to everybody who copped their tickets through dubcnn, i hope everything worked out!

AWESOME!! Cant wait to check it!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 05:47:36 AM »

no shit, dubcnn posters everywhere haha.

~Lucien~

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 05:53:50 AM »
Maaaannn I need new legs. 6 hours damn! But it was crazy.
They performed all the greatest hits. Even Too Short did Freaky Tales & Blow Job Betty lol
Seeing Tha Dogg Pound, E-40, Cool Nutz, Too Short, DJ Muggs, Xzibit, Jelly Roll, DJ Fingaz, Young De
Ice Cube, WC & DJ Crazy Toones perform in Amsterdam is just great. Talked to Jelly Roll, Young De & Crazy Toones.
Even Cube signed my Raw Footage cd lol. Got some great pictures...

Soopahigh

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 06:55:13 AM »
Damn the show seemed awesome :o
I can't wait for Dubcnn's coverage  ;D

Elano

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 07:12:33 AM »

no shit, dj muggs started with his stuff @ 8, followed by dpg for an hour, e-40 for an hour, too short for more than one hour, xzibit one hour and ice cub and wc about one and a half hour.

dj muggs for just half an hour ?
1 hour of e-40 must be pretty boring.
the change of location is strange with all these big names,from te heineken music hall to the melkweg ?  :loco:

~Lucien~

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »

the change of location is strange with all these big names,from te heineken music hall to the melkweg ?  :loco:

Not really. Westcoast rap is not that big over here. And the promo sucked. I'm glad they changed locations. The vibe was great!

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 07:36:41 AM »

Not really. Westcoast rap is not that big over here. And the promo sucked. I'm glad they changed locations. The vibe was great!

true, I think a lot of people didn't even know who too short was lol. And the location switch was cool yeah, great vibe! Only thing that pissed me off was sometimes when dj muggs was doing his thing he did this irritating scratching which was kinda garbage.. 2/3th of his set was cool though.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 08:06:27 AM »
Glad ya'll liked it. Yeah the dubcnn banner looked on the stage.

Muggs did a total of one and a half hours, 30 hours at the beginning, 30 before X and 30 before Cube.