Author Topic: SSR WEB SITE  (Read 376 times)

Murrow

SSR WEB SITE
« on: October 14, 2002, 12:30:44 PM »
Here is the link...

http://sccitstylerecords.liftedindividualz.com/artists.htm

I'm not saying anything.

"Sccit (Suckaz Can't C I'm Tremendous) AKA Now I Know, the owner of Sccit-Style Records (S.S.R) from Los Angeles, California brings amazing lyrical talent to the table. Sccit is not even 2 years in the rap game and is already bringing some dope creations written and flowed by himself. Sccit is still looking to blow up in the near future with his lyrical talent and is hoping to bring the artists signed to S.S.R with him. Still in his early years, Sccit will improve day by day until one day he will be at his best and shock all the critics who hated on him. "I have yet to see someone with as much originality and talent at his age" says a close friend. Sccit also is a Part-Time Producer, and makes beats just for the hell of it. He is looking to make dope beats in the future when he gets the correct equipment. "For now I'm focusing on improving my flow" says Sccit, "Maybe later i'll get more into production." Sccit's debut album will not drop anytime soon. Sccit explains "I'm not gunna rush my debut album. I'm gunna wait 'till everything is perfected and exactly how I want it, I don't care if it takes recording 50,000 tracks, I won't release anything whack. I have recorded some whack tracks before, but they will definitely NOT make the final cut of my album."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2002, 12:31:42 PM by Murrow »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:SSR WEB SITE
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2002, 12:33:48 PM »
OMFG LMAO!!!!!!! OH SHIT ROTFLMAAOOSDOFMDO!! damn LMAO

"I have yet to see someone with as much originality and talent at his age" says a close friend.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2002, 12:35:25 PM »
lol..

Is R-E-L gay? at 15:07 GMT by Sccit
Breaking news has been sent to us here at SSR. R-E-L, a former SSR artist is now an 'out of the closet' homosexual. R-E-L says "If I wear ties to school, guys look at my ass"...For more news on this shocking 'rapper turned punker' tragedy, check this website daily.

hehe... i wonder how serious they really are.....   :D
no disrespect.... but shit is funny  ;D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2002, 12:37:04 PM »
OMFG LMAO!!!!!!! OH SHIT ROTFLMAAOOSDOFMDO!! damn LMAO

"I have yet to see someone with as much originality and talent at his age" says a close friend.

NIK, this isn't credible at all.  Who said this?  You expect us to believe this?  It's like saying "A guy's name I forgot just said I'm the next MJ in basketball."

This stuff is entertaining none the less.  Keep it up, I enjoy it.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2002, 12:51:03 PM »
lmao

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2002, 03:08:25 PM »
Lmao@the rel is gay newsflash..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2002, 04:55:12 PM »
It's always good to have another career to fall back on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2002, 08:06:14 PM »
LMAO  ;D
This one was classic:

I don't care if it takes recording 50,000 tracks, I won't release anything whack. I have recorded some whack tracks before, but they will definitely NOT make the final cut of my album.

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2002, 07:53:20 AM »
Looks like he's taken out his rage on giving the whole board negative karma.  LoL

Jome

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2002, 06:35:47 PM »
Looks like he's taken out his rage on giving the whole board negative karma.  LoL

LoL, yeah  ;D

"The strong move quiet, the weak starts riots" ehh??

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2002, 07:35:23 PM »
LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2002, 12:15:37 AM »
That site isn't even done...Thats just a rough copy of the site...It's still under construction...and I didnt even make my profile...My homie Ability and SPaceboy are making the site for me...

Damn Incognito...You are so damn immature...I dunno whats up with you lately, but you're really acting like a kid...Whatever though...Keep hating...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2002, 01:31:19 AM »
LMFAO!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

THIS IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS! ONE OF THE FUNNIEST SHITS IVE EVER HEARD ON THIS BOARD

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2002, 02:44:02 AM »
YO.......the way I see it NowIKnow is young, he's doing his thing.  He can rap circles around every one that posted here.  I don't think ya'll are being fair to him.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2002, 02:44:49 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2002, 04:12:30 AM »
HAHA DAMN SCCIT ur a prett immature dude urself...but its all good we all were ;D yo but anyway DAYUMMMM!!! u got a shitload of bad karmas dogg, lol lol

yo yall goto tha lab and peep ma new song called "Just  Lil Sample"