Author Topic: Best Flow Ever Thread  (Read 459 times)

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Best Flow Ever Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 08:55:42 AM »
alright so i was reading Chad Vader's Poll and it seeems most people prefer flow to content. (link)
so the purpose of this thread is to post your pick for the best flow ever. you can pick any song from any era.
make sure you upload it so we can beef up our collection of flows. its gotta be straight flowing to the beat tho. aight ill start it off.
my pick is this underground rapper Esoteric. his flow is unreal, it is especially evident on this track call heroic trio.
make sure u listen to the whole track its got this japanese sort of theme but the flows come hard. Esoteric raps third. u will see what im talkin about
http://www.limelinx.com/media/fad5554a871447b99818ba32fc0652f2.aspx

but shit now lets hear from all u. post ur shit.  8)

I actually liked the first cat best.... and was more impressed by the original beat.
Dope samples,mixed with weird Japanse shit  :laugh:..... anyway they released a instrumental album, Check it out;

7L and Esoteric Present Esoteric Vs. Japan (Instrumentals) All songs produced by Esoteric, all cuts by 7L.

http://rapidshare.com/files/140463133/7L_and_Esoteric_Present-Esoteric_Vs._Japan__Instrumentals_-2008-FTD.rar

lol yea i got this cd but it aint the instrumental..

how come nobody else posted they songs?

haha get em hack....big l is fire

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 08:58:12 AM »
^ Thanks

kemizt

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 09:43:56 AM »
alright so i was reading Chad Vader's Poll and it seeems most people prefer flow to content. (link)
so the purpose of this thread is to post your pick for the best flow ever. you can pick any song from any era.
make sure you upload it so we can beef up our collection of flows. its gotta be straight flowing to the beat tho. aight ill start it off.
my pick is this underground rapper Esoteric. his flow is unreal, it is especially evident on this track call heroic trio.
make sure u listen to the whole track its got this japanese sort of theme but the flows come hard. Esoteric raps third. u will see what im talkin about

I actually liked the first cat best.... and was more impressed by the original beat.
Dope samples,mixed with weird Japanse shit  :laugh:..... anyway they released a instrumental album, Check it out;

7L and Esoteric Present Esoteric Vs. Japan (Instrumentals) All songs produced by Esoteric, all cuts by 7L.

http://rapidshare.com/files/140463133/7L_and_Esoteric_Present-Esoteric_Vs._Japan__Instrumentals_-2008-FTD.rar

What do you mean? That you got the album with vocals,but not this one (instrumentals)?
Itīs a pretty original project....

sometimes you got to push your threads to get it going.... so keep going  ;)

lol yea with vocals where u think i got the song from?

u want me to hook u up or do u already have it?

yea thanks man hold up ill put up another song with sick flows

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 09:50:37 AM »
"Who Got Some Gangsta Shit" (Everybody)
"This Wuz Then" OFTB, Snoop, Kurupt (Kurupt)
"Whatīs Next" Warren G, LilīMalik (Malik)
"Super Soul Sis" Warren G, Jah-Skillz (Jah-Skillz)
"Who Ride With Us" Daz, Kurupt (Kurupt)
2Pac Too Many To Name.

WEST COAAAAAAST!!! ::) ;D

Chad Vader

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 10:17:14 AM »

What do you mean? That you got the album with vocals,but not this one (instrumentals)?
Itīs a pretty original project....

sometimes you got to push your threads to get it going.... so keep going  ;)

lol yea with vocals where u think i got the song from?

u want me to hook u up or do u already have it?

yea thanks man hold up ill put up another song with sick flows

7L & Esoteric - DC2 Bars Of Death

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »
big L
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
Kurupt on Dogg Food!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 01:43:11 PM »
Pac

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »
lol @ Live squad posting lyrics like it proves something. Lyrics do not equal flow. I could take any of those lyrics you posted and rap them a hundred different ways.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 02:14:58 PM by rapsodie »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »
Snoop on Tha Shiznit is the first thing that comes to mind. Snoop '92-'95 = BEST FLOW EVER

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »
E-40 and WC.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records

ROBBS

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg on The Shiznit...