Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5693 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »
We should just judge these guys by what they do on the court, end of story.

I don't think anyone would ever say Kobe is a "good" sport, and obviously Lebron has shown he isn't either.   However, up until this point, he has always been gracious in defeat (check what he said after losing to the Celts and SPurs).....dude is obviously pissed and he handled it extremely poorly. 

Overall, both of these guys are likely egomaniacs and don't give a shit about you or I.  SOme like Kobe's game, some like Lebron's, but lets leave it bball.

Kobe has the better team and will likely get a finals MVP for his great play throughout the playoffs, while LBJ got an MVP this year and had and did pretty much all that can be expected of him in the playoffs.

Both players are amazing, and really, everytime we discredit one, its only to make the other look better.   Kinda sad really.....

Do you have anything to support that? I've never recalled Kobe just walking off and not congratulating his opponent after a playoff or finals lost. The whole "good" sport thing is being a professional about defeat - the opposite is being a "sore" loser.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »
Stats at 24 for both Kobe and LeBron

02-03 Kobe

GSP: 82 MPG: 41 FGP: .451 3p%: .383 RPG: 6.9 APG: 5.9 SPG: 2.2 PPG: 30.0

08-09 LeBron

GSP: 81 MPG: 37.7 FGP: .489 3p%: .344 RPG: 7.9 APG: 7.2 SPG: 1.7 PPG: 28.4

i'll take the higher FGP with more rebounds & assists with 2 less PPG in less time played. :laugh:

who wouldn't?

these people are such idiots...LMAO

LOL, why show misleading stats to prove a point when CLEARLY LeBron's are better? :laugh:

to claim that you'd take lebron over kobe, especially based on those stats, is beyond retarded...considering the stats are similar, yet Kobe shared the offense with shaq and lebron didn't, your remark was hilarious....kobe has and always will be better than lebron. lebron lovers need to accept this already.

yeah, but Kobe & Shaq = 60 points & LeBron & Mo & Z = 60 points.

why does it matter if Kobe only passed it to one guy? lmao.

LeBron gets his whole team involved whereas the 3peat teams was just Shaq & Kobe with hopefully a little help from somebody else (even if they didn't need it lol).

wtf ??? that shit made no sense at all. I don't wanna go into that Kobe vs. Bron discussion (still think Kobe's better, even though Bron's amazing) but by that post you look like you got a low b-ball IQ. I'm just sayin...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »
^i would say that you had a low IQ in general lmao.

Lakers were just Shaq & Kobe, so the "Kobe scored that many points WITH Shaq!" argument isn't really a point at all; like it's some crazy to do.

if the whole game plan on every possetion is get the ball to Shaq or Kobe & let them either kick it out to a role player or just take it.

the Cavs get the ball to LeBron & he either takes it himself or creates a shot for somebody else & kicks it to them.

SO, Kobe & Shaq scored 60 together, the rest of the team scored 40.

LeBron scored 35-40 (40 when he is on) when he does his own thing & then dishes it to his teammates for another 60-70 points.

Tha A

• 'G'
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2009, 01:19:28 AM »

Lakers were just Shaq & Kobe, so the "Kobe scored that many points WITH Shaq!" argument isn't really a point at all; like it's some crazy to do.

if the whole game plan on every possetion is get the ball to Shaq or Kobe & let them either kick it out to a role player or just take it.

the Cavs get the ball to LeBron & he either takes it himself or creates a shot for somebody else & kicks it to them.

LeBron scored 35-40 (40 when he is on) when he does his own thing & then dishes it to his teammates for another 60-70 points.

::) look if LeBron played with that Lakers team that had Shaq (one of the most dominant big men ever) he would get less touches, and I mean LESS, therefore his PPG would decrease and also having Shaq his RPG would also decrease. Cavs offense runs always through Bron and that Lakers offense ran primarily through Shaq and Kobe, mostly Shaq. why do you think Kobe, after Shaq left, went from having 35 PPG to like 28 now in the reg season, now he got Gasol and so on, he don't need to take that much shots as he had to and he gets less touches, the triangle offense runs primarily through him but not as much as Bron on the Cavs. get what I'm sayin? now if this happens with Gasol, when the offense ran through him and Shaq, mostly, to have 30 PPG is amazing. it's not that hard to get lmao

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
Ok. He's a terrible husband which would be on point if this where a thread about spouses, but its about sports..... and on the court he is a good sport though...something that LeBron isn't. 

real talk.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2009, 10:16:40 AM »

::) look if LeBron played with that Lakers team that had Shaq (one of the most dominant big men ever) he would get less touches, and I mean LESS, therefore his PPG would decrease and also having Shaq his RPG would also decrease. Cavs offense runs always through Bron and that Lakers offense ran primarily through Shaq and Kobe, mostly Shaq. why do you think Kobe, after Shaq left, went from having 35 PPG to like 28 now in the reg season, now he got Gasol and so on, he don't need to take that much shots as he had to and he gets less touches, the triangle offense runs primarily through him but not as much as Bron on the Cavs. get what I'm sayin? now if this happens with Gasol, when the offense ran through him and Shaq, mostly, to have 30 PPG is amazing. it's not that hard to get lmao

so on point. People obvisoly dont understand basketball the triangle offense gets everyone involved, Kobe doesnt have the freedom bron does he doesnt just dribble the ball and make plays for people all game like Bron. Thats like saying one qb is way better then the other because he gets to throw the ball more...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: June 02, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »

lol not at all, Kobe's points when down when he had all the weapons in the world.

he had Shaq, all he gave the ball to was Shaq or he gave it somebody who worked it into Shaq.

now he has Gasol, Bynum, Odom & Fisher can shoot his ass off.

he doesn't need to do as much because the people around him are so much better than they were.

he becomes a decoy for defenses to double & then he kicks it out.

didn't he lead the league in scoring back in '06? or really close to the top; the year they had a shitty season, he averaged like 33 or some shit, right?

he got 3 new weapons in Odom, Gasol & Bynum & he averages 10 ppg less & that's because there all good.

Kobe scored 30 with Shaq because if Shaq didn't get it on that possetion it was Kobe taking the shot, whereas now Kobe shoots less because he has more than just one guy around him.

Tha A

• 'G'
« Reply #172 on: June 02, 2009, 11:32:26 AM »

so on point. People obvisoly dont understand basketball the triangle offense gets everyone involved, Kobe doesnt have the freedom bron does he doesnt just dribble the ball and make plays for people all game like Bron. Thats like saying one qb is way better then the other because he gets to throw the ball more...

exactly

thisoneguy360

« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2009, 12:28:45 PM »

For real...It's not that complicated lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »
cleared of rape... and who knows if LeBron is cheating on his girl or not? If we were to judge cheats then MLK Jr. would be villified.
well....he obviously was cheating on his wifey with the white rape girl what a stand up guy

oh no!! my goodness, did he really do that?!?!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

i'll take the higher FGP with more rebounds & assists with 2 less PPG in less time played. :laugh:

who wouldn't?

LOL, why show misleading stats to prove a point when CLEARLY LeBron's are better? :laugh:

to claim that you'd take lebron over kobe, especially based on those stats, is beyond retarded...considering the stats are similar, yet Kobe shared the offense with shaq and lebron didn't, your remark was hilarious....kobe has and always will be better than lebron. lebron lovers need to accept this already.

LeBron gets his whole team involved whereas the 3peat teams was just Shaq & Kobe with hopefully a little help from somebody else (even if they didn't need it lol).

LeBron's posted stats >>> Kobe's.

your really reaching with that one, esspecially your whole Shaq argument lmao.

wow...what an idiot you are. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

by that post you look like you got a low b-ball IQ. I'm just sayin...

LOL...no shit. ive seriously never seen someone so clueless talk about basketball like they know what they're saying

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
lol i love it.

i say something & everybody's response is "wow, what are you talking about?" :laugh:

Ace tried to talk some sense & then when i gave my final response back (which makes perfect logical sense), it's just overlooked & i just get those "wow, son" replies.

this board is turning into a mockery. LOL.

Tha A

• 'G'
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »

lol not at all, Kobe's points when down when he had all the weapons in the world.

he had Shaq, all he gave the ball to was Shaq or he gave it somebody who worked it into Shaq.

he doesn't need to do as much because the people around him are so much better than they were.

didn't he lead the league in scoring back in '06? or really close to the top; the year they had a shitty season, he averaged like 33 or some shit, right?

he got 3 new weapons in Odom, Gasol & Bynum & he averages 10 ppg less & that's because there all good.

Kobe scored 30 with Shaq because if Shaq didn't get it on that possetion it was Kobe taking the shot, whereas now Kobe shoots less because he has more than just one guy around him.

Kobe's 30 PPG with one of the most dominant big men ever > Bron's 28,4 PPG when the offense runs always through him

and I ain't sayin that those stats make Kobe the better player (I still think he is though) because on the real stats don't really mean that much, of course they mean something but you gotta look at everything from different angles you know.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2009, 05:12:45 PM »

Kobe's 30 PPG with one of the most dominant big men ever > Bron's 28,4 PPG when the offense runs always through him

and I ain't sayin that those stats make Kobe the better player (I still think he is though) because on the real stats don't really mean that much, of course they mean something but you gotta look at everything from different angles you know.

what?! LeBron averages 8 assists a game! :o

sure the offense runs through LeBron, but he is dishing it more than Kobe.

2 assits is 4 points (given there not 3's).

putting LeBron at 32 (& winning 60 games) to Kobe's 30, who was either shooting or finding a way to work it into Shaq.