Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5682 times)

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2009, 06:20:06 PM »
^i would say that you had a low IQ in general lmao.

Lakers were just Shaq & Kobe, so the "Kobe scored that many points WITH Shaq!" argument isn't really a point at all; like it's some crazy to do.

if the whole game plan on every possetion is get the ball to Shaq or Kobe & let them either kick it out to a role player or just take it.

the Cavs get the ball to LeBron & he either takes it himself or creates a shot for somebody else & kicks it to them.

SO, Kobe & Shaq scored 60 together, the rest of the team scored 40.

LeBron scored 35-40 (40 when he is on) when he does his own thing & then dishes it to his teammates for another 60-70 points.

::) look if LeBron played with that Lakers team that had Shaq (one of the most dominant big men ever) he would get less touches, and I mean LESS, therefore his PPG would decrease and also having Shaq his RPG would also decrease. Cavs offense runs always through Bron and that Lakers offense ran primarily through Shaq and Kobe, mostly Shaq. why do you think Kobe, after Shaq left, went from having 35 PPG to like 28 now in the reg season, now he got Gasol and so on, he don't need to take that much shots as he had to and he gets less touches, the triangle offense runs primarily through him but not as much as Bron on the Cavs. get what I'm sayin? now if this happens with Gasol, when the offense ran through him and Shaq, mostly, to have 30 PPG is amazing. it's not that hard to get lmao

lol not at all, Kobe's points when down when he had all the weapons in the world.

he had Shaq, all he gave the ball to was Shaq or he gave it somebody who worked it into Shaq.

now he has Gasol, Bynum, Odom & Fisher can shoot his ass off.

he doesn't need to do as much because the people around him are so much better than they were.

he becomes a decoy for defenses to double & then he kicks it out.

didn't he lead the league in scoring back in '06? or really close to the top; the year they had a shitty season, he averaged like 33 or some shit, right?

he got 3 new weapons in Odom, Gasol & Bynum & he averages 10 ppg less & that's because there all good.

Kobe scored 30 with Shaq because if Shaq didn't get it on that possetion it was Kobe taking the shot, whereas now Kobe shoots less because he has more than just one guy around him.

Kobe's 30 PPG with one of the most dominant big men ever > Bron's 28,4 PPG when the offense runs always through him

and I ain't sayin that those stats make Kobe the better player (I still think he is though) because on the real stats don't really mean that much, of course they mean something but you gotta look at everything from different angles you know.

what?! LeBron averages 8 assists a game! :o

sure the offense runs through LeBron, but he is dishing it more than Kobe.

2 assits is 4 points (given there not 3's).

putting LeBron at 32 (& winning 60 games) to Kobe's 30, who was either shooting or finding a way to work it into Shaq.

if you don't get it what can I do? it is what it is, I don't even wanna get into that Kobe vs LeBron bullshit, I rest my case here. I was just explaining to you why Kobe's stats are better due to different facts, I ain't sayin those stats make him the better player at the age of 24 than LeBron at the same age and I ain't sayin that LeBron wouldn't have won the same amount of rings if he played in that Lakers team, nobody can state that or the opposite cause it just didn't happen, even though Kobe's the best player right now IMO. like I said, you gotta look at all the different angles, not just better stats but yeah...

when someone says Kobe has 3 rings people discredit him by using the having Shaq, one of the GOATs, argument but then when someone praises his amazing stats playing with one of the most dominant centers ever people always find a way to diminish what he has done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2009, 06:24:52 PM »
lol i love it.

i say something & everybody's response is "wow, what are you talking about?" :laugh:

Ace tried to talk some sense & then when i gave my final response back (which makes perfect logical sense), it's just overlooked & i just get those "wow, son" replies.

this board is turning into a mockery. LOL.

i'm not talking about this thread...i'm saying in general. ever since you started posting here you've been the most unknowledgeable dude in regards to basketball. easily. i'm not tryna talk shit, man, i just never see you saying anything substantial and most of the time what you say couldn't be more off...no hard feelings, dawg, i just think you should watch a lil more...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2009, 06:37:08 PM »
lol i love it.

i say something & everybody's response is "wow, what are you talking about?" :laugh:

Ace tried to talk some sense & then when i gave my final response back (which makes perfect logical sense), it's just overlooked & i just get those "wow, son" replies.

i'm not talking about this thread...i'm saying in general. ever since you started posting here you've been the most unknowledgeable dude in regards to basketball. easily. i'm not tryna talk shit, man, i just never see you saying anything substantial and most of the time what you say couldn't be more off...no hard feelings, dawg, i just think you should watch a lil more...PeACe

LOL! too bad i don't support arguments for Kobe like i do LeBron or you would be calling me the best poster since yourself. :laugh:

your opinon is 110,000% biased, it automatically makes it invalid.

i won't front, you know your ball (more than me, i can admit); but when it comes to opinonated threads (90% of the threads in this section) your input means literally nothing because your always siding the same way, regardless of the situation & then hating against the opposition, regardless of who it is.

so if i'm "the worst", your not far off & you would hear it a lot more if you didn't have 80% of this board (who are Laker fans) behind your back, co-signing your shit just because it's pro-Laker.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »
sure, i support the lakers and am very optimistic about our future as a ball-club...i think we have some of the best young talent in the league and the greatest player on the planet... but i dont consistently spit stupid shit that makes absolutely no sense just to support my team. if i say i expect the lakers to win, i really do...if i say i think Kobe is the best player, that's what i really think.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2009, 08:50:43 PM »
i feel what nik is sayin
(and whether or not the lakers win or lose the finals they need to change some of their players IMO)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #185 on: June 04, 2009, 10:32:09 AM »
lol i love it.

so if i'm "the worst", your not far off & you would hear it a lot more if you didn't have 80% of this board (who are Laker fans) behind your back, co-signing your shit just because it's pro-Laker.

real shit lol. Laker fans just dont want to argue with him cus it might make it seem as if they are going against the Lakers. But real fans see things for what they are, not only what the want them to be.  A real fan can call out his team (even its best player) when the team is playing like shit. Cheerleaders wont.  This board is FULL of cheerleaders and not fans. There have a been a few cats who stand out, like el creepo, Jake at times, etc. who are willing to speak the truth even if it is a negative for the Lakers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"