Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5673 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2009, 11:48:41 AM »
Oh, and the reason why everybody here thinks Kobe > Lebron is easy:

STATS IN THE 4TH QUARTER BEFORE THE HAIL MARY TRIPLE.

1/6 FG, 2/2 FT, 1 REB, 4 TO.

you Kobe lovers will cling to ANY possible reason to love Kobe more then Lebron. Lebron could dominate in EVERY single stat...and youd say you like Kobe better because he has a prettier smile. Its ridiculous.

The reason why Kobes nuts are rode so much on Dubcc is because this is a Westcoast forum and a lot of outta towners love everything LA even when theyve never been there lol.  The same reason so many people on here ride Snoops...Kurupts...Games nuts so much.  The cool thing to do on Dubcc is have a crush on Kobe. lol

stats dont mean shit. sorry if people like kobe more who the fuck cares, i swear u guys are more inlove then the kobe lovers. IT saddening.

lol Stats only matter when theyre in your guys favor.  When they arent, you come up with this other nonsense about "who would you rather take the final shot at the end of the game?" lol Robert Horry, thats who.  What you should remember though, is that this is an anti-Lebron thread...you are posting in it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2009, 11:52:48 AM »
Years ago when Lebron and Jordan Farmar were still in high school, elior said Farmar would be the better player.  Why do people take elior serious ?

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »
Years ago when Lebron and Jordan Farmar were still in high school, elior said Farmar would be the better player.  Why do people take elior serious ?

they dont.  they realize he is a joke, but when he makes arguments for Kobe...none of the other Kobe lovers want to go against him, because they feel it will hurt their Kobe argument.  Its like, everything else he says is nonsense...but when he's talkin Kobe Bryant....he makes complete sense lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »
Oh, and the reason why everybody here thinks Kobe > Lebron is easy:

STATS IN THE 4TH QUARTER BEFORE THE HAIL MARY TRIPLE.

1/6 FG, 2/2 FT, 1 REB, 4 TO.

you Kobe lovers will cling to ANY possible reason to love Kobe more then Lebron. Lebron could dominate in EVERY single stat...and youd say you like Kobe better because he has a prettier smile. Its ridiculous.

The reason why Kobes nuts are rode so much on Dubcc is because this is a Westcoast forum and a lot of outta towners love everything LA even when theyve never been there lol.  The same reason so many people on here ride Snoops...Kurupts...Games nuts so much.  The cool thing to do on Dubcc is have a crush on Kobe. lol

stats dont mean shit. sorry if people like kobe more who the fuck cares, i swear u guys are more inlove then the kobe lovers. IT saddening.

lol Stats only matter when theyre in your guys favor.  When they arent, you come up with this other nonsense about "who would you rather take the final shot at the end of the game?" lol Robert Horry, thats who.  What you should remember though, is that this is an anti-Lebron thread...you are posting in it.

Man EVERY SINGLE TOPIC in this board is pro-Lakers or anti-Lakers, pro-Kobe or anti-Kobe, pro-Lebron or anti-Lebron, pro-whoever-you-think-is-better-than-kobe-including-ron-artest or anti.

LOL i don't even read the titles of the topic anymore.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »
I personally think Kobe > Lebron. Could i have this opinion without being labeled as a dickrider? We're talking about n.1 and n.2 in the game, not about Lebron vs Luke Walton, lol.

That said, i was just saying people in here consider Kobe > Lebron.

And people all over the world buys Kobe's jersey more than Lebron's one.

Kobe worldwide has much more respect and love.

Then somebody said it was because Kobe is half-italian, and i replied NO: it's because Lebron isn't clutch as Kobe is.

Posting some stats (check my sig too).

We can discuss about them, if you want. But if you think i'm a Kobe dickrider it's pointless.

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »
I personally think Kobe > Lebron. Could i have this opinion without being labeled as a dickrider? We're talking about n.1 and n.2 in the game, not about Lebron vs Luke Walton, lol.

yes, as long as you dont assume anyone who doesnt put Kobe at the to is a "hater" lol  Kobe fans just seem to think its clear cut that he is the best in the world LOL.  It isnt even clear cut if he is the best PERIMETER player right now. If it were, there wouldnt even be this debate.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »
I have no problem with people saying Lebron > Kobe. You actually have 50% of chances of being right. lol.

OchoCinco

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2009, 05:14:15 PM »

yes, as long as you dont assume anyone who doesnt put Kobe at the to is a "hater" lol  Kobe fans just seem to think its clear cut that he is the best in the world LOL.  It isnt even clear cut if he is the best PERIMETER player right now. If it were, there wouldnt even be this debate.

Ye but on this board those rules dont apply, people take shit to heart way to easy. I mean u went outta ur way to post a million stats just to try and say that Lebron is better, n im sure u have said Kobe is a rapist along with half those other tools that no nothing about basketball that come and act like they kno shit as soon as the playoffs come around(not sayin thats u cause i know u follow the game). But i mean think about it if someone came on to the spurs forum and started saying ye Dwight is way better then Duncan anyday, u know what i mean. i mean im sure some would agree and some would still back Duncan even tho Dwight is clearly better nowaday( i use this example because this is basically a Lakers forum). But ye i dont know if i made any sense cause i kind of got side tracked but basically this Sports Section is fucked up, and people shouldnt take shit to heart like abunch of girls.

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2009, 06:18:42 PM »

Ye but on this board those rules dont apply, people take shit to heart way to easy. I mean u went outta ur way to post a million stats just to try and say that Lebron is better, n im sure u have said Kobe is a rapist along with half those other tools that no nothing about basketball that come and act like they kno shit as soon as the playoffs come around(not sayin thats u cause i know u follow the game). But i mean think about it if someone came on to the spurs forum and started saying ye Dwight is way better then Duncan anyday, u know what i mean. i mean im sure some would agree and some would still back Duncan even tho Dwight is clearly better nowaday( i use this example because this is basically a Lakers forum). But ye i dont know if i made any sense cause i kind of got side tracked but basically this Sports Section is fucked up, and people shouldnt take shit to heart like abunch of girls.
wow nice post einstein wheeewwwwwww glad you cleared that up for me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2009, 07:59:47 AM »

Kobe has it made, he can be off & the Lakers can still win

wtf? ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2009, 08:00:32 AM »
Kobe carried the Lakers on his back in those victories and clearly proved he was still head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league. The media has you muthafuckaz in a chokehold.

Yo Dickwad go check out who has the best 4th quarter numbers in the past 2-3 years and post em up if you are so confident.

why do you think Kobe is known as "the best closer in the game"? huh?? even by the idiots who try claiming lebron is on his level, they still acknowledge KOBE as the best closer. man up and hop off.
Kobe WAS known as the best closer.  Not today.  Like I said, just man up and enjoy the fact that LeBron is #1 now and Kobe is #2.  Its going to be ok Elior, Kobe is still an amazing player, just not as good as LeBron.  Go check it out and post it up, the best 4th quarter and OT players for the past 2-3 years.  That would end your argument pretty quick.

lol@"WAS known", as if Kobe isn't still in his prime. is that why the tnt announcers still refer to him as the best closer? youre such a dickridin moron...and youre not even a cavs fan. sad how you ever had the nerve to call me a kobe dickrider when you clearly slobber all over a dude who doesnt even play for your team. :grumpy:
Yo NIK I might have 100 posts regarding LeBron James because Ive acknowledged hes become the best player in the NBA.  Its impossible to prove to this board, and you guys will never admit LeBron is better.  But Im free to post whatever the fuck I want, just like you are.  Difference is, you have about 20,000+ posts about Kobe.  Now whos the REAL dickrider?

Now_I_Know aka "Post-Count"

damn, man...you just schooled me hard-core steez. PLANT in the buildin!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2009, 08:02:44 AM »

when the fuck did I say that? and even if I did say that, how many people thought LeBron would flop in the NBA? as if nobody had doubts. ::)

stick to baseball, tommy boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2009, 08:03:41 AM »

they dont.  they realize he is a joke, but when he makes arguments for Kobe...none of the other Kobe lovers want to go against him, because they feel it will hurt their Kobe argument.  Its like, everything else he says is nonsense...but when he's talkin Kobe Bryant....he makes complete sense lol

you're just mad cuz the spurs suck and you dont have as much knowledge as me in regards to b-ball. :-*

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2009, 08:43:14 AM »
Kobe carried the Lakers on his back in those victories and clearly proved he was still head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league. The media has you muthafuckaz in a chokehold.

Yo Dickwad go check out who has the best 4th quarter numbers in the past 2-3 years and post em up if you are so confident.

why do you think Kobe is known as "the best closer in the game"? huh?? even by the idiots who try claiming lebron is on his level, they still acknowledge KOBE as the best closer. man up and hop off.
Kobe WAS known as the best closer.  Not today.  Like I said, just man up and enjoy the fact that LeBron is #1 now and Kobe is #2.  Its going to be ok Elior, Kobe is still an amazing player, just not as good as LeBron.  Go check it out and post it up, the best 4th quarter and OT players for the past 2-3 years.  That would end your argument pretty quick.

lol@"WAS known", as if Kobe isn't still in his prime. is that why the tnt announcers still refer to him as the best closer? youre such a dickridin moron...and youre not even a cavs fan. sad how you ever had the nerve to call me a kobe dickrider when you clearly slobber all over a dude who doesnt even play for your team. :grumpy:
Yo NIK I might have 100 posts regarding LeBron James because Ive acknowledged hes become the best player in the NBA. Its impossible to prove to this board, and you guys will never admit LeBron is better.  But Im free to post whatever the fuck I want, just like you are.  Difference is, you have about 20,000+ posts about Kobe.  Now whos the REAL dickrider?

Now_I_Know aka "Post-Count"

'A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.'

-Winston Churchill

c'mon people, it's impossible to have a rational discussion with NIK... He has no objectivity at all, particularily because he is so emotional about things like Kobe, Lakers or Israel...

PLANT

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2009, 08:49:11 AM »

you're just mad cuz the spurs suck and you dont have as much knowledge as me in regards to b-ball. :-*
sounds about right to me....All of S&E>>>>>>Nik's knowledge of basketball