Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5665 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »
Stats at 24 for both Kobe and LeBron

02-03 Kobe

GSP: 82 MPG: 41 FGP: .451 3p%: .383 RPG: 6.9 APG: 5.9 SPG: 2.2 PPG: 30.0

08-09 LeBron

GSP: 81 MPG: 37.7 FGP: .489 3p%: .344 RPG: 7.9 APG: 7.2 SPG: 1.7 PPG: 28.4

i'll take the higher FGP with more rebounds & assists with 2 less PPG in less time played. :laugh:

who wouldn't?

these people are such idiots...LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

i'll take the higher FGP with more rebounds & assists with 2 less PPG in less time played. :laugh:

who wouldn't?

Though Shaq was taking up most the rebounds and the triangle evens out the assist, which is why even though Kobe has his high distributing games, he gets lower assist than LeBron because of that extra pass the triangle calls for. And it's not that much higher of a FG%

well what is much more?

i mean you being a Lakers fan, i know you didn't post these stats for LeBron's sake lol.

I post them to show facts, you come here, well Kobe's finals appearances are with Shaq, at 24 yadda yadda yadda. I maybe a Lakers fan, but I am not entitled to my own facts. Facts are facts, stats are stats, and I put them out there. Just like you, you are a Laker hater, and just because you hate the Lakers doesn't mean you can have your own stats. One thing I wish was true was that Shaq never left, 'cause if he would have accepted his new role as second option, the Lakers would have won more titles. BUT, it never happened so it doesn't count, because it's not facts. I'm not a Kobe Stan like my friend Sccit, I go by facts, and facts are simple. At 24, Kobe>>LeBron, more titles, more PPG, better 3P%, more MPG, and better at clutch shots, plus he won more titles at that time and had more playoff experience. Facts are facts, with or without Shaq, 6 finals appearances >>>> 1 finals appearances.

you're just as much a "Kobe stan" (haters term for someone who appreciates the greatness of Kobe's game) as I am...dont let these fools get you, mdoggydogg.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2009, 08:39:39 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

Though Shaq was taking up most the rebounds and the triangle evens out the assist, which is why even though Kobe has his high distributing games, he gets lower assist than LeBron because of that extra pass the triangle calls for. And it's not that much higher of a FG%

well what is much more?

i mean you being a Lakers fan, i know you didn't post these stats for LeBron's sake lol.

I post them to show facts, you come here, well Kobe's finals appearances are with Shaq, at 24 yadda yadda yadda. I maybe a Lakers fan, but I am not entitled to my own facts. Facts are facts, stats are stats, and I put them out there. Just like you, you are a Laker hater, and just because you hate the Lakers doesn't mean you can have your own stats. One thing I wish was true was that Shaq never left, 'cause if he would have accepted his new role as second option, the Lakers would have won more titles. BUT, it never happened so it doesn't count, because it's not facts. I'm not a Kobe Stan like my friend Sccit, I go by facts, and facts are simple. At 24, Kobe>>LeBron, more titles, more PPG, better 3P%, more MPG, and better at clutch shots, plus he won more titles at that time and had more playoff experience. Facts are facts, with or without Shaq, 6 finals appearances >>>> 1 finals appearances.

you're just as much a "Kobe stan" (haters term for someone who appreciates the greatness of Kobe's game) as I am...dont let these fools get you, mdoggydogg.

LMAO... really. If you remember correctly, in 2004 I was taking Shaq's side in the Kobe Shaq beef, I would rather have had them together, and I didn't post anything positive about Kobe for a year after Shaq was traded other than to say I'm a Laker's fan and will support my team. It took me some time to get into the whole Kobe leads the Lakers deal, but I trusted the franchise that has been to more NBA Finals than any other team, and it was the right call. I'm by no means a Kobe Stan, but I think his the most complete player in the league and will get his 4th ring.

OchoCinco

« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2009, 08:48:03 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

well what is much more?

LMAO... really. If you remember correctly, in 2004 I was taking Shaq's side in the Kobe Shaq beef, I would rather have had them together, and I didn't post anything positive about Kobe for a year after Shaq was traded other than to say I'm a Laker's fan and will support my team. It took me some time to get into the whole Kobe leads the Lakers deal, but I trusted the franchise that has been to more NBA Finals than any other team, and it was the right call. I'm by no means a Kobe Stan, but I think his the most complete player in the league and will get his 4th ring.

ye just cause M is backing kobe and actually making valid arguements hes a Kobe stan??? All u Lebron stans are about just as worse as the Kobe ones, u act like Lebron is Light years ahead of kobe. And o ye remember, 'Crown then Now' Hahahahah

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2009, 09:43:50 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

LOL, why show misleading stats to prove a point when CLEARLY LeBron's are better? :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2009, 07:00:17 AM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

LOL, why show misleading stats to prove a point when CLEARLY LeBron's are better? :laugh:

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2009, 10:41:38 AM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

to claim that you'd take lebron over kobe, especially based on those stats, is beyond retarded...considering the stats are similar, yet Kobe shared the offense with shaq and lebron didn't, your remark was hilarious....kobe has and always will be better than lebron. lebron lovers need to accept this already.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »
at least Kobe can shake hands and congratulate the opposing winning team.... LeBron at 24 is Kobe at 12.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

PLANT

« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2009, 02:37:19 PM »
at least Kobe can shake hands and congratulate the opposing winning team.... LeBron at 24 is Kobe at 12.
but still.....Kobe @ 26 raping chicks, cheating husband, thinking hes better without Shaq

PLANT

« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2009, 02:39:01 PM »
BTW, LeBron Mania is running wild....Its like the new Hulkamania.  You better say your prayers and eat your vitamins, brother!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
cleared of rape... and who knows if LeBron is cheating on his girl or not? If we were to judge cheats then MLK Jr. would be villified.

PLANT

« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »
cleared of rape... and who knows if LeBron is cheating on his girl or not? If we were to judge cheats then MLK Jr. would be villified.
well....he obviously was cheating on his wifey with the white rape girl what a stand up guy

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2009, 02:52:48 PM »
Ok. He's a terrible husband which would be on point if this where a thread about spouses, but its about sports..... and on the court he is a good sport though...something that LeBron isn't. 

teecee

« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2009, 03:33:07 PM »
We should just judge these guys by what they do on the court, end of story.

I don't think anyone would ever say Kobe is a "good" sport, and obviously Lebron has shown he isn't either.   However, up until this point, he has always been gracious in defeat (check what he said after losing to the Celts and SPurs).....dude is obviously pissed and he handled it extremely poorly. 

Overall, both of these guys are likely egomaniacs and don't give a shit about you or I.  SOme like Kobe's game, some like Lebron's, but lets leave it bball.

Kobe has the better team and will likely get a finals MVP for his great play throughout the playoffs, while LBJ got an MVP this year and had and did pretty much all that can be expected of him in the playoffs.

Both players are amazing, and really, everytime we discredit one, its only to make the other look better.   Kinda sad really.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2009, 03:46:30 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

to claim that you'd take lebron over kobe, especially based on those stats, is beyond retarded...considering the stats are similar, yet Kobe shared the offense with shaq and lebron didn't, your remark was hilarious....kobe has and always will be better than lebron. lebron lovers need to accept this already.

yeah, but Kobe & Shaq = 60 points & LeBron & Mo & Z = 60 points.

why does it matter if Kobe only passed it to one guy? lmao.

LeBron gets his whole team involved whereas the 3peat teams was just Shaq & Kobe with hopefully a little help from somebody else (even if they didn't need it lol).

LeBron's posted stats >>> Kobe's.

your really reaching with that one, esspecially your whole Shaq argument lmao.