Author Topic: crooked I, jay rock, glasses malone, knocturnal, and nipsey hussle?  (Read 374 times)

noahjones

• Lil Geezy
What do all these great artists have in common?

Hey all these great artists crooked I , knocturnal, nipsey hussle, jay rock, and glasses malone were humble enough to allow me to collab on a track with them...my name is noah jones and im an unsigned rap artist originally from new york and currently living in california... im posting on this forum because I want to get a lil more exposure by doing dj drops,interviews for internet and mainstream radio etc....so if you are a dj and u want a drop from me my contact info is as follows...714-553-3112 cell and noahjones714@gmail.com  (email)
 I have been on multiple sites...rapmullet.com (my mixtape received a 3 outta 4 tapes) www.allhiphop.com  3 times (plus the heater of the day) www.worldstarhiphop.com , and www.dubcnn.com
 Im also down to collab and do features for other rappers and singers... I also would like to do interviews as well....here are some links to some of my music (free downloads)
 NOAH JONES FEATURING GLASSES MALONE "I GET IT" PRODUCED BY METRO BEATS
 http://limelinx.com/files/0ed4b0e2b068957887273975e0d85115
 NOAH JONES FEATURING KNOC-TURN'AL "THE CRACK OF DAWN"
 http://www.zshare.net/audio/6023462511c1e71b/
 Noah Jones Feat. Jay Rock--What U Gonna Do
 Original mix
 http://www.zshare.net/audio/61106150c1a8b827/
 West Coast Mix
 http://www.zshare.net/audio/6110638518738e89/
 East Coast Mix
 http://www.zshare.net/audio/61106520df3f42f4/
 All 3 Mixes in 1 Rar
 http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d...db6fb9a8902bda
 My myspace is www.myspace.com/noahjones
 And my twitter is www.twitter.com/noahjones714
 I look forward to hearing from as many hardworking artists willing to network as possible....thanks for your time...
 Noah jones

OG Hack Wilson

Re: crooked I, jay rock, glasses malone, knocturnal, and nipsey hussle?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 08:42:36 AM »
WHERE'S THE CROOKED I TRACK YO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 08:53:26 AM »
not bad, I like the West Coast mix

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 08:54:29 AM »
btw Noah, i hope you enjoyed your FAMILY GUY phone call

no disrespect i just had to do it  8)
Wow.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 11:11:30 AM »
Dont prank call the guy...

Like the Godfather said "You can act like a MAN!!!" *Slap*

iwalktoburgerking

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »
Dont prank call the guy...

Like the Godfather said "You can act like a MAN!!!" *Slap*
WHAT A DILLHOLE

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 03:02:16 PM »
Keep doing your thing Noah..
That "The Crack Of Dawn" track is awesome.. one of the freshest songs I've heard this year.

You got anything else out than these tracks? Any other projects or featurings?

noahjones

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 04:06:51 PM »
Hey thanks for the love....the project that these songs are gonna be featured on is called "the incinerator" and I have mistah fab and "topic" from west covina on there as well...u can download my mixtape "the hood needs a hero" on my myspace page...myspace.com/noahjones

The story behind the knocturnal joint is crazy...he's about to come back out and im suppose to be touring with him...the crooked I track I haven't leaked yet because he wants to tie it in to the slaughterhouse album which I heard 2 weeks ago and its crazy...he has a joint produced by "focus" which is nuts...focus produced a couple of tracks for me as well....oh and the family guy prank call was FUNNY but very immature but I have to give u credit...u were the only person to call me...lol I guess people are scared to network...u can follow me on twitter.com/noahjones714

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »
Hey thanks for the love....the project that these songs are gonna be featured on is called "the incinerator" and I have mistah fab and "topic" from west covina on there as well...u can download my mixtape "the hood needs a hero" on my myspace page...myspace.com/noahjones

The story behind the knocturnal joint is crazy...he's about to come back out and im suppose to be touring with him...the crooked I track I haven't leaked yet because he wants to tie it in to the slaughterhouse album which I heard 2 weeks ago and its crazy...he has a joint produced by "focus" which is nuts...focus produced a couple of tracks for me as well....oh and the family guy prank call was FUNNY but very immature but I have to give u credit...u were the only person to call me...lol I guess people are scared to network...u can follow me on twitter.com/noahjones714

LOL  :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 05:52:31 PM »
lol @ hack callin him up

btw Noah, i hope you enjoyed your FAMILY GUY phone call

no disrespect i just had to do it  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.