Author Topic: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?  (Read 1334 times)

Jaydc555

Re: reason Ariza didn't go to Cleveland...?
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »
This is why nik should not be a mod

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »
This is why nik should not be a mod

because he is not good with his geography? :P

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2009, 11:12:09 PM »
Because he rivals elano for stupidity

PLANT

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 01:11:59 AM »
NIK is a moron

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 04:41:55 AM »
LOL@going to Houston because "it is west coast". Nik how high were you when you wrote that? Even if he just meant western conference, why the heck would someone go to Houston because they play in the WC? WTF

They just gave him the MLE... I'm sure there were better teams willing to give him the MLE. Like Cleveland, maybe. Ariza made a dumb move, that is all there is to it. If you go to Houston while Artest goes to your former team, at least get a sign-and-trade-deal, for fucks sake, you dumb motherfucker.

Bosh/Wade/LeBron on the same team would be fucking nuts, but I don't see them taking half the salary they normally would get.. just don't see that happening.

Texas is just closer to Cali, even in weather and everything....you really cant see why someone would prefer living in Houston over Cleveland? LOL...come on, now

It's not like he's choosing a place to spend his unemployment years in. He's choosing a place to be of significance in the NBA. It's not like the Rockets were the only team to give him the lousy MLE. He could have gon to a much better, and even more so, much more stable team. If that is of less value to him than the city he lives in for the next couple years, then I truly feel sorry for him and the Rockets.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »
LMFAO...the patheticness levels of my nutriders have reached new levels. latching on to the dumbest shit to get a small little joyride, holy shit. :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 01:43:40 PM »
LOL@going to Houston because "it is west coast". Nik how high were you when you wrote that? Even if he just meant western conference, why the heck would someone go to Houston because they play in the WC? WTF

They just gave him the MLE... I'm sure there were better teams willing to give him the MLE. Like Cleveland, maybe. Ariza made a dumb move, that is all there is to it. If you go to Houston while Artest goes to your former team, at least get a sign-and-trade-deal, for fucks sake, you dumb motherfucker.

Bosh/Wade/LeBron on the same team would be fucking nuts, but I don't see them taking half the salary they normally would get.. just don't see that happening.

Texas is just closer to Cali, even in weather and everything....you really cant see why someone would prefer living in Houston over Cleveland? LOL...come on, now

It's not like he's choosing a place to spend his unemployment years in. He's choosing a place to be of significance in the NBA. It's not like the Rockets were the only team to give him the lousy MLE. He could have gon to a much better, and even more so, much more stable team. If that is of less value to him than the city he lives in for the next couple years, then I truly feel sorry for him and the Rockets.

dude....i did not make this up myself. LOL. Ariza said part of the reason he signed with Hosuton is because he wanted to be closer to home, and Texas is technically in the southwest region of America. the fact that posters on this site love me so much that they ignore the points im making just to get an extra 15 seconds of nutridage is ridiculous, and you know it.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 05:00:41 PM »
Western conference and west coast are two different things you idiot. Regardless of what the NBA says Texas is no where near being the west coast you fucking retard. Holy shit you are stupider than I thought.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 05:29:45 PM »
Western conference and west coast are two different things you idiot. Regardless of what the NBA says Texas is no where near being the west coast you fucking retard. Holy shit you are stupider than I thought.

it's the soutwest, which is technically the west, shitforbrains. you can separate the US by east and west, with anything west of the mississippi river being considered WEST and anything east of it considered EAST..................the saddest thing about all this is that you actually picked on this and latched onto it when you knew damn well what i meant. as if i said america was part of europe or some shit...... you must have some serious insecurity issues to really get deep into something which was clear from the start, only because of the name behind the post LOL

here's a map of the "wild west"

as you can see, Texas plays a big part in western culture...so for you to act like associating texas with the west is retarded only makes you look like a complete douche who loves my nuts.............you can never best me, youngn. no matter how much youd love to, the more you try, the more retarded youll look.and dont think i havent noticed you as one of my lowkey followers around here......man the fuck up.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:34:11 PM by Now_I_Know »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2009, 05:34:17 PM »
NIk;....did ya notice Houston is near the GULF COAST?

nowhere near the coast of the west of USA :D

just giving ya shit but its true
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »
NIk;....did ya notice Houston is near the GULF COAST?

nowhere near the coast of the west of USA :D

just giving ya shit but its true

i know exactly where texas is and i know its not techincally on the west coast....but its closer to the west coast and is considered southwest, which is part of the reason ariza went there. LOL LOCATION, and that's all I was really pointing out...lots of texans associate themselves with the west, and you know that....did u really think this topic deserved 2 pages of "giving shit", hack? :D

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »
You obviously still don't realize what a coast is you fucking moron. Even if you divide the country into two, like you say, Texas is no where near the west COAST. You stubborn retarded piece of shit. Now do you get it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »
You obviously still don't realize what a coast is you fucking moron. Even if you divide the country into two, like you say, Texas is no where near the west COAST. You stubborn retarded piece of shit. Now do you get it?

and you didnt see where i said "it's not technically on the west coast, but it's closer"?? you fucking idiot, it was clear what i meant, especially after i specified.

damn, is it really this much of a joy to get on something so ridiculous only because of the person who said it?? u know damn well if some random poster said the same exact thing you would not even be on this at all................sad individual, no doubt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »
your first post on this website:

Major P R 8) P S to a homie and one of WCC's GOATs.

some epic shit.
You are the biggest loser on the internet

good job ruining the thread because you love me, groupie............. ::)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 07:14:39 PM »
The Rockets did play in the Eastern conference for a spell.