Author Topic: for those who dont know-xbox bundle  (Read 275 times)

Sub-Z

for those who dont know-xbox bundle
« on: October 23, 2002, 09:25:23 PM »
if you didnt know already,a xbox bundle was released a few days ago

it comes wit
-A xbox (of course lol)
-controller s (not the big controller,but the new smaller one)
-2 games
  -Jet Set Radio Future
  -Sega GT 2002

and it costs $200 (same price as a new xbox alone)

great deal for those who arent sure if they wanna buy a xbox or not, if i didnt already have a xbox id definately get this bundle

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:for those who dont know-xbox bundle
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 09:38:54 PM »
dope deal

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Jome

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 10:44:10 PM »
dope deal

^^ Is this just U.S. or is it worldwide?

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 11:44:04 PM »
Shit that's an AMAZING deal... I think I might have to get an X-Box to see what all you fans fuss about! ;D... so Sub-Z what up with the new smaller controller? iv'e never heard of it... can you notice the difference in size or what? cause I didn't really like the original controller too much...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Big BpG

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2002, 12:40:01 AM »
that's why i bought my xbox... but i seem to always go back to my ps2

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2002, 05:32:12 PM »
Shit that's an AMAZING deal... I think I might have to get an X-Box to see what all you fans fuss about! ;D... so Sub-Z what up with the new smaller controller? iv'e never heard of it... can you notice the difference in size or what? cause I didn't really like the original controller too much...

ive never used the small controller because i think the original one is perfect, but ive seen it in stores and its A LOT smaller

and i dont know if this is a worldwide deal or not jome,maybe you should call some stores wherever you live and ask if theyve even heard of the bundle lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2002, 10:08:54 PM »
i hear that x box and the playstation are supposed to drop their prices by x mas time because the x box is planning to drop it first so then the playstation will follow supposedly they are dropin it 50 bucks so 150 for either the ps2 or the x box
« Last Edit: October 24, 2002, 10:09:52 PM by Ejrizo »

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2002, 01:24:50 AM »
I always liked the bigger controller but the new S one is really fuckin great, the d pad is like perfect and feels very nice in your hands, its better 100x and i never had a problem with the big ones,

And that deal is also in canada, cept here its 300 not 200, but thats just cuz our dollar isnt worth a fuckin monkey's anus...

« Last Edit: October 25, 2002, 01:25:23 AM by Nexus101 »