Author Topic: MJ - "Kobe is the greatest player since me" + talks down LeBron's game...  (Read 1075 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL....who didnt see Daygo coming in here and bitching?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Larry bird > MJ ;)

i always loved Larry's game. 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
^LOL, arent u like a huge MJ fan?....and now you're mad because he's talking Kobe up?? :D

No, I'm upset he's talking himself up. I never said anything bad about Kobe in my post.

tempo2

is it even debatable who's the better player out of kobe and lebron right now? kobe dosent have to prove anything to anyone anymore, he slapped all the haters in the face with what he did in the finals just gone. success breeds envy and kobe certainley has a lot of envy from people so whats that tell ya? haha

i dont get how people dont appreciate what kobe has brought to the game, just like all the greats he will be missed when his gone and then we'l all embrace what lebron does, thats how the game moves on and improves, it dosent move on by being a hater.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^LOL, arent u like a huge MJ fan?....and now you're mad because he's talking Kobe up?? :D

No, I'm upset he's talking himself up. I never said anything bad about Kobe in my post.

i dont get it, though....jordan is widely regarded as the best. like don jacob said, he's earned the right to say what he wants. ur acting like luc longley said it LOL.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

So wait, when Magic said MJ was better then everyone...that meant nothing to Kobe dickriders. But when MJ says Kobe is great, it means everything? lol

other than nik has any other laker fan really made a big deal outta of it, no. Even nik didnt make that big of a deal outta it.
To Daygo, NIK's opinion=opinion of every Lakers fan. It's just easier for him to think that way.

If you want to read my post again (will be pretty easy since its quoted right here), it says "Kobe dickriders".  Is that you?  You making a blind assumption is not my fault.

Not to mention, if anyone makes an opinion against the Lakers that you have a problem with or think is ridiculous you have no problem arguing it. When NIK makes some ridiculous argument for the Lakers...youre nowhere to be found. Leading any reasonable person to believe you agree with the bullshit he says lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

So wait, when Magic said MJ was better then everyone...that meant nothing to Kobe dickriders. But when MJ says Kobe is great, it means everything? lol

other than nik has any other laker fan really made a big deal outta of it, no. Even nik didnt make that big of a deal outta it.
To Daygo, NIK's opinion=opinion of every Lakers fan. It's just easier for him to think that way.

If you want to read my post again (will be pretty easy since its quoted right here), it says "Kobe dickriders".  Is that you?  You making a blind assumption is not my fault.

Not to mention, if anyone makes an opinion against the Lakers that you have a problem with or think is ridiculous you have no problem arguing it. When NIK makes some ridiculous argument for the Lakers...youre nowhere to be found. Leading any reasonable person to believe you agree with the bullshit he says lol

what did i say in this thread that was bullshit? you need to stop trying, man....

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I've always felt that the real best don't need to ever say anything about how great they were. I never heard Jim Brown say it. Or Gretzky. They usually just saying nothing. They can say it about other new players after they retire, like when Sampras called Federer the best ever. Sampras didn't say this guy is the best since me. He said he's the best.

I'm not denying whether Jordan was correct in what he said, though I've often wondered if he had played the bulk of his career in the 80s instead of the 90s how many rings and MVPs he'd have. Does anyone really think that those Bulls teams with Magic or Larry instead of Jordan would have lost to the Suns, or Jazz, or Knicks on the way up. Shit, they were one game away from the finals with no Jordan at all.

But that's beside the point. The issue here isn't greatness. It's class. A great player that needs to toot his own horn is either self consience or just plain classless. Ok we get it, you're the king. Why rub it in?

When a reporter once came to Elvis and asked what the King of Rock and Roll thought about something Elvis said Fats Domino is over there, and then went on to praise him. That's class.

i dont get it, though....jordan is widely regarded as the best. like don jacob said, he's earned the right to say what he wants. ur acting like luc longley said it LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's an Afro-American thing Shallow. Of course Sampras wouldn't say it like Jordan, cause Sampras isn't black and tennis isn't a black sport around urban culture.

But in the niche or rap, it is common to put yourself up like that. Didn't you hear how Kanye said that he's the New King of Pop, cause MJ is dead now? That's just how rich Afro-Americans are.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I've always felt that the real best don't need to ever say anything about how great they were. I never heard Jim Brown say it. Or Gretzky. They usually just saying nothing. They can say it about other new players after they retire, like when Sampras called Federer the best ever. Sampras didn't say this guy is the best since me. He said he's the best.

I'm not denying whether Jordan was correct in what he said, though I've often wondered if he had played the bulk of his career in the 80s instead of the 90s how many rings and MVPs he'd have. Does anyone really think that those Bulls teams with Magic or Larry instead of Jordan would have lost to the Suns, or Jazz, or Knicks on the way up. Shit, they were one game away from the finals with no Jordan at all.

But that's beside the point. The issue here isn't greatness. It's class. A great player that needs to toot his own horn is either self consience or just plain classless. Ok we get it, you're the king. Why rub it in?

When a reporter once came to Elvis and asked what the King of Rock and Roll thought about something Elvis said Fats Domino is over there, and then went on to praise him. That's class.

i get what ur saying, but jordans always been the cocky type, so why are u surprised over this?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
He has spoken.  ;)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

what did i say in this thread that was bullshit? you need to stop trying, man....

Im not referring to this thread.  I was responding to the post about me thinking that your opinions = All Laker fan opinions. Read before you respond next time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Im not referring to this thread.  I was responding to the post about me thinking that your opinions = All Laker fan opinions. Read before you respond next time.

well, take that childish shit elsewhere..obviously, no one wants to hear about it

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i get what ur saying, but jordans always been the cocky type, so why are u surprised over this?

Because I didn't know. I'm not the big Jordan fan you think I am. The argument we had was over his star power as it compares to other athletes. I was never a fan as a kid. When Larry retired, Pat Ewing was my guy. Jordan was just the fag standing in the way.