Author Topic: MJ - "Kobe is the greatest player since me" + talks down LeBron's game...  (Read 1074 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Jordan talked to Charlotte radio station: http://www.wfnz.com/Primetime-with-Packman/136218

first, he pointed out some of LBJ's weaknesses, saying how LeBron has no jumper and might only last 5-6 more years, considering he relies too much on power and steamrolling through the opposition....then he follows it by saying "that is why Kobe Bryant is the greatest player since me... he is still is the best overall player right now"

podcast link
http://www.wfnz.com/episode_download.php?contentType=36&contentId=3755059
you can also right click,and save as...

starts at 6:20 mark, talks about LBJ, himself, and kobe for 5 minutes.

8)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Jordans just hating cuz Bron Bron is gonna murk his legacy. But MJ is the GOAT 8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Jordans just hating cuz Bron Bron is gonna murk his legacy. But MJ is the GOAT 8)

this comment will push this thread to 3+ pages LMAO.

OchoCinco

Too bad Kobe is on Nike. Think about how sick a commercial would be with Kobe and Mike goin one on one n like adding clips from them back in the day n shit. Would be a sick concept.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

this comment will push this thread to 3+ pages LMAO.

no, because he's only saying it for shock value LOL

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
What a fag. I never like it when guys toot their own horn like that. It shows low class. The true greats should be so confident in themselves that they should never even have to mention that they're even good at all. Especially in retirement. If he wants to say Kobe is the best right now fine, but bringing yourself in the equation is schoolyard shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^LOL, arent u like a huge MJ fan?....and now you're mad because he's talking Kobe up?? :D

thisoneguy360

LOL MJ has always been so damn full of himself, never ceases to amaze me, he was right though.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
mj is mj. he's earned the right to say whatever the fuck he wants.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
never really liked Jordan and this doesnt help at all
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

So wait, when Magic said MJ was better then everyone...that meant nothing to Kobe dickriders. But when MJ says Kobe is great, it means everything? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

So wait, when Magic said MJ was better then everyone...that meant nothing to Kobe dickriders. But when MJ says Kobe is great, it means everything? lol

other than nik has any other laker fan really made a big deal outta of it, no. Even nik didnt make that big of a deal outta it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

other than nik has any other laker fan really made a big deal outta of it, no. Even nik didnt make that big of a deal outta it.
To Daygo, NIK's opinion=opinion of every Lakers fan. It's just easier for him to think that way.

OG Hack Wilson

Larry bird > MJ ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

MJ = GOAT