Author Topic: The Chronic Relit?  (Read 1488 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Chronic Relit?
« on: August 21, 2009, 09:56:26 AM »
Seems like most records leak a week or 2 before they get into the stores. With that being said I think it will probably leak sometime next week. Whats your thoughts. Honestly I just wanna hear that Smoking Bud OG in CDQ. If its not going to have any unreleased Dre, then Im waiting on the snoop album!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The Chronic Relit?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 10:07:56 AM »
i cant wait to cop it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 10:10:26 AM »
I don't know if i'll be buyin' this since i still got the original version of it.

Matty

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 10:27:51 AM »
i'll be copping this shit from megaupload.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 10:30:25 AM »

Hahah, i just want those bonus songs.

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 10:30:34 AM »
 I will buy so hopefully we get more projects.  Apparently, this will be the first of four projects to come out this year.  But I think it safe to say that there's no guarantee we'll get all four of these projects.  If the sales of the first couple projects are a complete bust, I doubt they'll release anything else.

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 10:40:42 AM »
I'm on the fence about buying this, I may not cop it though. I have The Chronic in tape format and CD twice (original and re-mastered). The unreleased content may not be enough for me.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 10:43:03 AM »
I have the LP and the original CD release i bought in 93.  Since my copy is scratched to hell from years of playing, i'll cop the relit version.  It's good to have the remastered version, new liner notes, unreleased tracks, bonus DVD, etc.  Plus, it's good to support this new company.  If this sells well, they'll surely release more...plus maybe if Dre sees it sells well, he'll allow them to use his unreleased songs and they can work out a deal.

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »
I'm on the fence about buying this, I may not cop it though. I have The Chronic in tape format and CD twice (original and re-mastered). The unreleased content may not be enough for me.

That's why we have the blogs/rapidshare. I'll take the OGz but I'm not going to pay for a album again. I'm fucking broke, unless my album suddenly goes 2 shit. Fuck it. lol

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 11:18:44 AM »
Buying for sure, the more these albums sell then the better the odds we get an album from Crooked I and other lesser known artists like Eastwood.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 11:23:57 AM »

;D

will they release a row of re-lit albums or what?re-lit doggystyle, re-lit MWTC, re-lit ATR, re-lit Dogg food?
wait..re-lit above the rim and murder was the case would be the SHIT!

Matty

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »
fuck the relit, where's the unreleased material that people really give a shit about ;D

lol @ including bonus tracks and trying to market 'the chronic' or any death row music to a younger audience. the album is called 'the chronic' - the content is not exactly suitable for kids. smoke weed every day 8)

JohnnyL

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »

;D

will they release a row of re-lit albums or what?re-lit doggystyle, re-lit MWTC, re-lit ATR, re-lit Dogg food?

Maybe it will be "Doggystyle: Re-Humped."   ;D

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

;D

Maybe it will be "Doggystyle: Re-Humped."   ;D
LMAO
+1
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 01:06:01 PM »
what's with people still thinking record sales still count 4 shit? lmao!  kills me everytime.  W.A. pretty much came in to re-distribute D.R.  They'll make all of their money back and a cool profit from it all and call it a day.  Yeah, they got 10000 reels/tracks/whatever, but how much is actually releasable?  But with that said I'm coppin The Lit.  Fuck it, i gotta few dollars to spare and it comes with a rack of new shit and digitally remastered (i pray in HD), so i'm good.  shiiit, real talk, i love DR- i thought i'd have to get 2 heaven 4 this day to come.  im buyin most of this material... dre, snoop, dpg, db, pac, jewell!, michel'le, nate, all of tha old skool shit, the 2nd dynasty i'll just d/l- most of it doesn't sound that hot or im not that interested from wat i can hear.... crook, eastwood, petey... i might cop Left Eye's shit tho and maybe a Petey album, maybe.