Author Topic: Just listened to NBAGT accapella and I'm convinced Snoop is better now  (Read 1303 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Invincible

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Just listened to NBAGT accapella and I'm convinced Snoop is better now
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 12:14:38 PM »

I grew up (literally) on DeathRow (in particular, the major 5 releases- dre, snoop, dpg, pac/mak) so i know wtf i'm talkin about. 

Everyone here grew up on Death Row. And everyone here disagrees with you. That should tell you something.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2009, 01:46:05 PM »

I grew up (literally) on DeathRow (in particular, the major 5 releases- dre, snoop, dpg, pac/mak) so i know wtf i'm talkin about. 

Everyone here grew up on Death Row. And everyone here disagrees with you. That should tell you something.

yeah a few people who spend way too much time on the computer who probably have no idea how to stay on beat... yeah that tells me alot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »

yeah a few people who spend way too much time on the computer who probably have no idea how to stay on beat... yeah that tells me alot

there is an elements section, PLEASE show us how to stay on a beat. :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »

??

lmao...are you a rapper? What does spending time on a computer have to do with knowing what flow is?

You frequenting this forum negates anything you have to say about other people's computer usage, especially people you know nothing about.

You are the only Snoop fan I have seen who thinks he is better now. And I'm not talking about this forum, I'm talking about everyone I've ever discussed music with. You're on your own with this one.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 01:55:28 PM by Rapsodie »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »

??

lmao...are you a rapper? What does spending time on a computer have to do with knowing what flow is?

You frequenting this forum negates anything you have to say about other people's computer usage, especially people you know nothing about.

You are the only Snoop fan I have seen who thinks he is better now. And I'm not talking about this forum, I'm talking about everyone I've ever discussed music with. You're on your own with this one.

na, he knows what he is talking about; he is a REAL hood dude. :D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2009, 06:46:54 PM »
its comedy how u bitches still ride my nuts even after months of me not acknowledging you.  u few do spend too much time on here.  there's not a day that goes by u few aren't on here.  there's only so much u can do on a computer everyday without jackin off or bein' a house mouse.  so wat r u doing

and plz do check the Elements section bcuz i have dropped somethin in there (2wice).  and im not a "real hood dude" either muthafucka im just real and i happen to be black and from tha southside of the city, don't batch us up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »
I knew this muthafucka was radiotube. I thought we ran you off a while ago? Your opinion still sucks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 07:28:53 PM »
I knew this muthafucka was radiotube. I thought we ran you off a while ago? Your opinion still sucks.

lol, dude has no opinion.

he doesn't believe what he says, he just says it for a response.

then when people call him a fucking moron his response (every. single. time.), "youz muthafucka be stayinnn on dizz site too much, bitchhhazzz nukkaz".

this real black man from "tha" soufffside of "tha" city keeps its more than real.

LOL, where have you dropped something? i am dying to hear it! :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

this debate is too old and too played (Snoop) the nigga will nvr die
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 09:37:39 PM »
i really can't say much rapsodie, cham, invisible, and jd.  u take over every topic like the shit is that serious and u bo-gaurd dubcc like it's your territory (and ur on Sikotiks' and Niks nuts).  like i told u pussys before, i dont run the internet and i'm not trying to.  i say ur on here too much bcuz u really r.  i stop by dubcc daily or every other day and c ur endless rants about nothing and u guys wanting to "talk" it out if u disagree.  i dont feel the need to respond or interact with everybody, there's no money in this.  i've seen alotta dum shit in my life but this has definitly got to be the rip in the rollup (not really).

i've never been chastised about common opinions and called a liar about facts that are clearly out for the public to see (im talking numbers, babies and teenagers dont buy shit so plz save that real hip hop shit for somebody who'll acknowledge u).  i didn't know a buncha white kids from tha burbs ultimatly have the best opinion u can get for hip hop, i wasn't aware u guys created and mastered the game yet. 

if u post on here morning, noon, evening, AND night then like i said ur on here too much and u need a little bit of interaction time with real people.  i may not always have a universal opinion but i know i ain't that far off.  i think all of the shit u guys put on here makes it seem like there's actually more people agreeing with u than there actually is *there's only like 7 or 8 of u vs all of the registered members and unknown browsers*. 

so next time remember if u make a post at 930am and another at 1100am and then more at 300pm and then a couple convos after 700pm then like i said ur on here too much.  but i dont need to say any more shit, u wont listen anyways, u'll be on here again doin tha same shit wasting ur life away bullshittin about old records and rappers u never knew or met talking about a lifestyle u never lived or saw or even grew up around.  u can just stay on tha sidelines as a hater or a cheerleader i'll be fine either way.

and i dont need to shock, i have nothing to gain and nobody to plz, even tho i knew once ya'll got in here it would probably take this route.  so the bottom line iz u cock-sniffs need a little more than dubcc and rap music in your life.  and tha amount of bullshit u display is evidence.  any muthafucka in they right mind don't need to talk this much shit on the internet or spend this much time on here.  this shit is really consuming y'all.  the people love Snoop without all of the criticism and bs, just b happy that the homie doin' tha shit still, after all he coulda pulled a Dr. Dre after he dropped Doggystyle so be happy that the man cares enough to put out 10 records and 20 mixtapes.

Jaydc

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 09:46:54 PM »
Just leave already,not a single person on this forum agrees with your opinions because your a fucking idiot.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 01:15:00 AM »
When you give out opinions that no one agrees with, you are asking for people to disagree with you. Its got nothing to do with defending topics. If you didn't want to "talk it out" then you simply wouldn't post your opinion on here. Why did you make this topic, if not to discuss it with people? What in the fuck do you think a forum is for, genius? The only reason you don't want to "talk it out" is because you can't. You have nothing to say. Either you don't really believe what you say, or your hip hop knowledge is too limited to back up what you say.

The truth is, its not even your (imo) shitty opinion that makes people clown you. Its your shitty opinion combined with your inability to back any of it up. All you ever do is call everyone who disagrees with you (in other words everyone) white kids from the suburbs. Like race or where you are from has anything to do with what you know about music. Hahah, actually now that I think about it, those white kids from suburbia are the reasons your favorite rappers have a career.

I don't know about others, but yes I do spend substantial time on the internet. I'm going through college and I spend a good deal of time working on assignments, writing, etc. I'm also a procrastinator so I fuck around on here as well. I listen to music mostly through my computer. So me being on a computer probably says I listen to more hip hop than you do, considering the internet is the number one source for music nowadays. By the way, I'm an English major, so I'm 100 percent sure I know more about the lyrical nature of hip hop than you do.

Here's an example of Radiotube's remarkable IQ: I post more than you on a hip hop forum. Now you being the genius that you are, come to the conclusion that I know less about said hip hop. hahahah. What a genius.

Again, if you don't want to talk, then don't post here. Go share your (imo) crappy opinion with the people in your hood. Go share your opinion with the kids at your local elementary school. I'm sure they will agree with everything you say. And if they don't, hey maybe if you try hard enough you'll be able to come out on top. Feel free to leave anytime. You have even less of a reason to be here than NIK.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 07:21:46 AM »
naw i'd rather not talk it out bcuz i dont know u and the excuse 4 being on the computer is lame.  just bcuz i make a post 4 tha world 2 c doesn't mean i want the world involved.  i dont need 2 back up wat i say, the streets do.  yeah i get wat everybody means by the aggressiveness in Snoop's flow back in tha day but his work after that has just passed it over a while.  i mean Doggystyle is cool but it doesn't give me an orgasm.  Personally i think Tha Eastsidaz album was better, and it had more tracks, cut out the little bit of filler and u got a Thriller.  i don't let 'talk' dictate how i feel, i know how i feel, and when i play music around other people i see the reactions, i vibe with em.

and yes spending substancial time on the computer fucks with your brain (that's a fact).  so maybe u need 2 spend more time outside or with a book instead of on dubcc all day.  why don't u just text or call the other 3 ppl that u talk 2 on an everyday basis on here.  no1 wants to see or cares about how u feel or the amount of "criticism" y'all make up.  The sooner ya'll get that the sooner u'll get my point.  why u take yourselves so serious gets me.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 10:13:39 AM by Kick 4rm 301 »