Author Topic: I heard Eminem did 54mill at the box office..the color of ya skin does matter!!!  (Read 522 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Seriously dogg, you jock Em too hard. That comment about Redman proves it.

STFU...I'm tired of you (and all the haters) hating on Eminem...Yea, I jock Em so hard...That's why i made a fuckin thread saying I was disapointed with the "8 Mile Soundtrack", right?...Now close your mouth...When I said Redman can't rhyme, I meant compared to Eminem...Redman is not on Eminems level...Did u fuckin hear Redmans album "Malpractice"? Shit was horrible...Sure he put out two great albums, but he's no where near Eminems level...And you like Ja Rule, so please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...PeACe

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M

I suppose Kurupt is a lyrical mastermind...

Kurupt was dope lyrically from 92-95...True he ain't worth a shit these days...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i agree n both disagree with this post, kuz like if eminem was black, hed be a really big star still, but not as big as he is, kuz his white at the moment, n alot of young white dudes look up 2 him, its jus fact, they'll buy emimens album n copies snoops typa thing.....i mean one of my homies i got major luv for is white, n his into rap but loves eminem n like snoop but buys all of eminems shit but not snoops luz he looks up to him n feels he kan relate

but like even if eminem was black, he got enough talent to push major units, but not as big as he is at the moment kuz like alot of lil young white dudes n chicks wouldnt be buyin his shit then

jus my opinion, theres nuttin racist about it, its jus what i feel, but no doubt eminem got major skillz to, so i dont hate