Author Topic: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident  (Read 1519 times)

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2009, 09:58:13 PM »
on the westcoast..
LA
northern cali
been to different cities

it dont matter tho
they werent bangin last year or the year before
it is what it is...im not gon argue over their gang bangin ties...its comedy tho
and jus so you know i didnt say anyone can come thru the hood....i said who are these muffuccaz comin to this coast actin like they been bangin?
cuz they werent bangin
even muffuccaz on they own coast sayin the same shit..lol
so they lyin too...lol

again it is what it is
try tellin that to the millions of muffuccaz out here
im speakin from what ive seen on and off

lived out here and all i seen was bloods and crips, 14, 13 etc...
and gucci, jim, baby, wayne werent gang bangin...all of a sudden they gang bangin and thats comedy

and the whole chi-town thing...like i said try tellin that to millions of muffuccaz theyll think you crazy for bringin that up
so i dont need to really do my research...ive heard bout the crips and whatever they got out in chi

but to say bangin didnt start in la....that one is suspect
but i see you reppin tha chi...thats what it is
where have you lived ?
and you don't even know was sup gangs started in Chicago in the earily 60's the bloods started in the 70's the crips started in 1969 do your research as a matter of fact here it is

Chicago
http://www.ehow.com/about_4572014_chicago-street-gangs.html

LA
http://davadnai.users.omniglobal.net/bloods.html

banging starting in Chicago not LA like most people think so how can you tell a nigga there he doesn't have the right to bang..... LA niggaz need to take it easy with this nobody else has the right to be on some blood crips shit when you started banging after chicago ..chicago is where gangsta shit started from the gangs to the U.S mobs

LA copied Chicago they even took The Black P Stone name and used it as a blood set in LA

There were blacks gangs in Los Angeles before the bloods and crips formed.  LA didn't copy Chicago in anyway, the way niggas bang out here is completley different then how they bang in Chicago.  Also  BPS wasnt stolen, a person from Chicago came out here and started it/put it together with pre existing gangs out here. 
those so called black gangs like the like slausons weren't not really gangs those were party crews

A gangs a gang and a lot of these young one's running round here are no more than party crews themselves. Besides, they all weren't labeled party crews and they were a sign of their time. The community as a whole has changed in these short decades
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2010, 06:25:42 AM »
Both guys act like girls.

Wonder what Blood and Crip cats in the hoods are thinking bout these internet attacks on one another.

They will keep going at each other, trying to prove who's the toughest, but it isn't working, my guess is that they're both scared and nervous bout one another.

The Menace said he would see him at the G-unit concert, but nothing happened, and he hasn't spoken bout it since.

Wonder if he'd have the balls to go at Spider.

Just found out the Menace is in the Hate it or Love it video, near the end, with all the Black Wallstreet guys. Check it out, so guess he's been on Game's payroll for a long time.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2010, 11:49:17 AM »
i heard lil wayne and all those pussies like baby and shit who claim there bloods have to pay the real bloods hella money for them to be able to say that.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2010, 11:55:11 AM »
i heard lil wayne and all those pussies like baby and shit who claim there bloods have to pay the real bloods hella money for them to be able to say that.

It's a thread on here with a 40 Glocc interview talkin about it. That's dumb...why would u pay money to be a fake ass blood??lol Gang bangin must look really glamorous
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

All-Eyez-On-Me

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm an asshole and I know it
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2010, 12:01:59 PM »
It aint no Crip or Blood thing, it's personal. And why should Menace beefin with Spider Loc, I didnt hear yet, that Menace got beef with him.

And oh yeah, Menace is fucking with Game and Black Wall Street since 2001!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2010, 12:45:49 PM »
It aint no Crip or Blood thing, it's personal. And why should Menace beefin with Spider Loc, I didnt hear yet, that Menace got beef with him.

Ppl always bring up Spider whenever 40 Glocc is mentioned like them niggas are some type of rap tag team or somethin lol

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2010, 02:08:38 PM »

Ppl always bring up Spider whenever 40 Glocc is mentioned like them niggas are some type of rap tag team or somethin lol

I thought they were 8), certainly with the Lil Wayne incident....

Nah, I actually have to give it up for the Menace, that he focus on 40 Glocc, not anyone one else above him, he know his place.

Read a rumor somewhere that it was the Menace who got shot in the ass infront of Hot 97, anyone heard anything bout that?

Think 40 started it on Twitter or something

Blood$

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2010, 02:09:42 PM »

Nah, I actually have to give it up for the Menace, that he focus on 40 Glocc, not anyone one else above him, he know his place.

Read a rumor somewhere that it was the Menace who got shot in the ass infront of Hot 97, anyone heard anything bout that?

nah that wasn't Menace... don't remember who that was, but Spider did mention him in a video from '07 when he was speaking on the Big Fase/Whiteboy incident

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2010, 02:23:05 PM »

I heard the bullet skidded off the ground and hit a nigga in the leg (lucky shot) lol I don't know if it was Menace but I remember somebody pointin' out the dude who got shot in some video.....could've been him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2010, 04:28:43 PM »
cuz if you not doin the blood/crip thing then you arent real or gangsta
otherwise how can they be claimin blood when they werent bloods last year?
and years ago they were rockin the blue like they were some 5-0's? lol

It's a thread on here with a 40 Glocc interview talkin about it. That's dumb...why would u pay money to be a fake ass blood??lol Gang bangin must look really glamorous
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2010, 04:47:16 PM »

Those niggas aren't comfortable in their own skin. That false flaggin shit played out in 6th grade lol Ppl respect you more when you roll solo and still hold your own grounds then u get back up from ppl u never thought would look out for you.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2010, 04:51:35 PM »
real talk supreme
thats why im laughin at the duke tryna say chi started the blood and crip shit
word is baby dont even get respect in la entirely...of course he paid alotta heads to not get him but bottomline he wasnt bangin year before all of a sudden he hooks up with game....another gang banger in question and thats it...he can ride thru la like its no big deal
40 glocc, spider and others got reason to be mad

Those niggas aren't comfortable in their own skin. That false flaggin shit played out in 6th grade lol Ppl respect you more when you roll solo and still hold your own grounds then u get back up from ppl u never thought would look out for you.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2010, 05:07:43 PM »
real talk supreme
thats why im laughin at the duke tryna say chi started the blood and crip shit
word is baby dont even get respect in la entirely...of course he paid alotta heads to not get him but bottomline he wasnt bangin year before all of a sudden he hooks up with game....another gang banger in question and thats it...he can ride thru la like its no big deal
40 glocc, spider and others got reason to be mad

Hell naw Baby nor Wayne gets respect from real bangerz....they only get respected by their fans in LA. If I had that much money I wouldn't pay to fucks for respect or word of mouth, fuck them.

Blood$

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2010, 05:11:04 PM »

yeah I remember when Cash Money used to rock out blue but I don't think they were trying to claim anything then... I think they started doing the whole Blood thing once Mack 10 came into their circle, before that they were just about "soulja rags" with the camouflage bandanas

the earliest I can recall Wayne or Baby with red rags is the "Get Your Shine On" video from '04

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »
thats what im sayin tho...any real gang banger....does any real muffucca respect or co-sign baby, jim, gucci, and the rest of the fake bloods?
but thats the only way theyll get suppor on mtv is by recordin that soulja muzik but also gang bangin at the same time
member wayne, mack 10, were they recordin that soulja boy shit when they werent bangin? lol

wc spoke on it in general terms
snoop spoke on it in general terms
40 glocc been speakin on it
spider been speakin on it

alotta heads speak on in general terms but dont call em out

mack is with them...but he needs numbers to help move his muzik
glasses malone co-signs them but hes tryna make it
jay rock co-signs them but hes tryna make it

Cube