Author Topic: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident  (Read 1515 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2010, 05:15:27 PM »
thats what im sayin tho...any real gang banger....does any real muffucca respect or co-sign baby, jim, gucci, and the rest of the fake bloods?
but thats the only way theyll get suppor on mtv is by recordin that soulja muzik but also gang bangin at the same time
member wayne, mack 10, were they recordin that soulja boy shit when they werent bangin? lol

wc spoke on it in general terms
snoop spoke on it in general terms
40 glocc been speakin on it
spider been speakin on it

alotta heads speak on in general terms but dont call em out

mack is with them...but he needs numbers to help move his muzik
glasses malone co-signs them but hes tryna make it
jay rock co-signs them but hes tryna make it

Yea I feel you but 40 is doin too much talkin like he's not active which makes me question his character now maybe it's an I.E. thing vs LA....I dunno.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Menace (BWS) Speaks on Lil Wayne / Tyga's Chain / 40 Glocc Incident
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2010, 05:25:03 PM »
yeah true tho...40 done been ran into
wayne, plies and maybe menace and maybe even game etc...and aint noone got shot so i dunno

thats what im sayin tho...any real gang banger....does any real muffucca respect or co-sign baby, jim, gucci, and the rest of the fake bloods?
but thats the only way theyll get suppor on mtv is by recordin that soulja muzik but also gang bangin at the same time
member wayne, mack 10, were they recordin that soulja boy shit when they werent bangin? lol

wc spoke on it in general terms
snoop spoke on it in general terms
40 glocc been speakin on it
spider been speakin on it

alotta heads speak on in general terms but dont call em out

mack is with them...but he needs numbers to help move his muzik
glasses malone co-signs them but hes tryna make it
jay rock co-signs them but hes tryna make it

Yea I feel you but 40 is doin too much talkin like he's not active which makes me question his character now maybe it's an I.E. thing vs LA....I dunno.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.