Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62828 times)

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #705 on: March 01, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »
This threads pretty gassed up right now, all the rumours about him getting back with dre and then neptunes coming into the fold and now all the pics one after another, hype couldnt be bigger, but if the first one or two joints they release after all this hype with dre are weak, this shit will fall flat, because as big as the anticipation is at the moment for a few joints to come through, we've heard nothing and only seen stills.

So i hope they can match the music with the hype!

Looking forward to hearing some of the joints, im actually not dying for the album to come out any minute now and i never expected it to so i guess im not on a gangstarr tip dying for some new game/dre joints. Partly i guess because i knows its going to come and with dre it always takes time and i always expected this album to come out sometime between april-summer...so i guess my patience is not wearing thin at all yet.

True, at this point I'm waiting for a new release date, not so much a single.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #706 on: March 01, 2010, 04:59:36 PM »
why a release date that prolly wont stick...or even if it does when the muzik is whats dope
what song leaked first from the doc?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #707 on: March 01, 2010, 05:41:09 PM »
He shouldve let his fans know whats goin on by now. SMFH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #708 on: March 01, 2010, 05:41:41 PM »
he did
SHAKE....lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #709 on: March 01, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »
he did
SHAKE....lol

haha. Thats not good enough either. Where the video @ ? He aint doin nothin but playin xbox..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #710 on: March 01, 2010, 06:39:09 PM »
if you dont like that song...shake.
songs wack tho for real

he did
SHAKE....lol

haha. Thats not good enough either. Where the video @ ? He aint doin nothin but playin xbox..
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #711 on: March 01, 2010, 06:43:05 PM »
i just hope the "pussy fight remix" on "live from tha trap 10" by Lazy K is on there.  tha remix shits all over the original

angeldustla

« Reply #712 on: March 01, 2010, 09:10:29 PM »
i just hope the "pussy fight remix" on "live from tha trap 10" by Lazy K is on there.  tha remix shits all over the original

who? Than why you listen to Game not lazy K, im sure you bump Lazy K and walk around the streets and tell your friends who Lazy K is and they be all like "Yeah bro, we heard that shit too, we all bumping that".

Smh at another die hard rap fan who listens to some unknown rapper and tells us how he is doper than this popular rapper....

Any why would u hope? its a mixtape song, no way its gonna be on RED.

And who cares for Games singles? We all know his songs about father, Dre,RZA and Primier tracks are gonna be larger than 99% of West Coast Mc's lives.

To be honest, if Somebody made me choose between deleting Start from Scratch or One Night From the Face of the earth or Having Bishop Lamont/Lazy K or anybody burnt alive, i wouldnt even have hesitated to make sure those tracks stay alive, coz those are some classics.

Not to mention timelss classic joints by Game from mixtapes and other album fillers.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #713 on: March 01, 2010, 09:12:19 PM »
lol @ choosin songs over bishop....hes the pope dogg..lol
but nah radio tube is special
Cube

angeldustla

« Reply #714 on: March 01, 2010, 09:20:48 PM »

im just poiting out saying that Game has been getting alot of heat for the past few years from MCs and shit and if you recite his lines on some songs, and many songs are long lived classics..and i would choose a song by Game over some hating Mc's life.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #715 on: March 01, 2010, 09:23:52 PM »
aite but overall bishop has put out dope muzik and he did all that with no label help where as game cried for help....and got some
but give bishop credit where its due....you can hate him, you can hate his doggs, but you cant hate the muzik hes made and given away for free

im just poiting out saying that Game has been getting alot of heat for the past few years from MCs and shit and if you recite his lines on some songs, and many songs are long lived classics..and i would choose a song by Game over some hating Mc's life.

Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

i guess u just wanted to bitch
« Reply #716 on: March 02, 2010, 01:27:13 AM »
i just hope the "pussy fight remix" on "live from tha trap 10" by Lazy K is on there.  tha remix shits all over the original

who? Than why you listen to Game not lazy K, im sure you bump Lazy K and walk around the streets and tell your friends who Lazy K is and they be all like "Yeah bro, we heard that shit too, we all bumping that".

Smh at another die hard rap fan who listens to some unknown rapper and tells us how he is doper than this popular rapper....

And who cares for Games singles? We all know his songs about father, Dre,RZA and Primier tracks are gonna be larger than 99% of West Coast Mc's lives.

To be honest, if Somebody made me choose between deleting Start from Scratch or One Night From the Face of the earth or Having Bishop Lamont/Lazy K or anybody burnt alive, i wouldnt even have hesitated to make sure those tracks stay alive, coz those are some classics.

Not to mention timelss classic joints by Game from mixtapes and other album fillers.

ok AngelDustyass...  ::)

http://thediggersunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lazyk.jpg

guess you didn't know...       :loser:

killaboyz559

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #717 on: March 02, 2010, 02:09:37 AM »
GAME MY NIGGA.BUT HE SETTIN HIS SELF UP FOR FAILURE WIT THE NEW RED ALBUM DROOPIN HEARD IT STRAIGHT BULLSHIT ONE OF MY NIGGAS FUC WIT YA BOY GAMES ARTIST HE SLID HIM 13 TRACKS.WAS NOT THE WHOLE ALBUM BUT THE SHIT WAS GARBAGE.GAME YOU MY NIGGA BUT 50 GONNA CLOWN SO TUFF ON THIS ALBUM AND STILL GET PAID OFF THIS SHIT.ONE MORE THING. THATS JUST MY OPINION THROUGH

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #718 on: March 02, 2010, 05:37:40 AM »
i just hope the "pussy fight remix" on "live from tha trap 10" by Lazy K is on there.  tha remix shits all over the original

here we go talking about bishop lamont again :P
you call bishop a hater, but want him to be burned  :eh:

this is the game:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MU7VON55nWI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MU7VON55nWI</a>

anyway, to make the argument relevant to the topic:
if Game disses Bishop Lamont (on RED), it will be justified by Game stans.
if Bishop disses game (again) he will be called a hater,
yet they both got blood on their hands.

edit: i bet it's you again, messi19!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 05:45:14 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #719 on: March 02, 2010, 06:28:50 AM »
Yeah, this dude has Messi and bunch of other nicks written all over it.