Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62774 times)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #720 on: March 02, 2010, 09:31:30 AM »
GAME MY NIGGA.BUT HE SETTIN HIS SELF UP FOR FAILURE WIT THE NEW RED ALBUM DROOPIN HEARD IT STRAIGHT BULLSHIT ONE OF MY NIGGAS FUC WIT YA BOY GAMES ARTIST HE SLID HIM 13 TRACKS.WAS NOT THE WHOLE ALBUM BUT THE SHIT WAS GARBAGE.GAME YOU MY NIGGA BUT 50 GONNA CLOWN SO TUFF ON THIS ALBUM AND STILL GET PAID OFF THIS SHIT.ONE MORE THING. THATS JUST MY OPINION THROUGH

I know young will as well, however theres no way game gave anyone 13 cuts off the album lol sorry...he may have let someone listen to 13 songs..or get 13 garbage songs that didn't make the cut but he's not dumb. He's not just giving away his album a couple months before it drops. Shit would leak real quick. Please, that album is kept in a safe and noone is riding around their car knocking it except for game himself. Shit he probably doens't even own a cd yet

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #721 on: March 02, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »
damn that game diss is comedy but 50 got him...thats the 50 that was dope...not necessarily the diss but when hed be goin in on mufuccaz
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #722 on: March 02, 2010, 10:24:37 AM »
aite but overall bishop has put out dope muzik and he did all that with no label help where as game cried for help....and got some
but give bishop credit where its due....you can hate him, you can hate his doggs, but you cant hate the muzik hes made and given away for free

lol @ choosin songs over bishop....hes the pope dogg..lol
but nah radio tube is special

im just poiting out saying that Game has been getting alot of heat for the past few years from MCs and shit and if you recite his lines on some songs, and many songs are long lived classics..and i would choose a song by Game over some hating Mc's life.

Well I dont really agree. Him being signed on Aftermath got him production help by DJ Khalil, Scott Storch and several other big producer names. So he might not have released an album but he was fed dope beats.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #723 on: March 02, 2010, 10:27:40 AM »
aite cool

aite but overall bishop has put out dope muzik and he did all that with no label help where as game cried for help....and got some
but give bishop credit where its due....you can hate him, you can hate his doggs, but you cant hate the muzik hes made and given away for free

lol @ choosin songs over bishop....hes the pope dogg..lol
but nah radio tube is special

im just poiting out saying that Game has been getting alot of heat for the past few years from MCs and shit and if you recite his lines on some songs, and many songs are long lived classics..and i would choose a song by Game over some hating Mc's life.

Well I dont really agree. Him being signed on Aftermath got him production help by DJ Khalil, Scott Storch and several other big producer names. So he might not have released an album but he was fed dope beats.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #724 on: March 02, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »
damn that game diss is comedy but 50 got him...thats the 50 that was dope...not necessarily the diss but when hed be goin in on mufuccaz
yeah the imitation comes close :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #725 on: March 02, 2010, 11:48:00 AM »
yeah even the voice.....lol
but damn 50 was a smart bidness man for real

yeah the imitation comes close :D
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #726 on: March 02, 2010, 11:55:37 AM »
50 should have done a game imitation over the start from scratch beat :D

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #727 on: March 02, 2010, 05:14:38 PM »
3rd of march and he still anit told as shit no single no mixtape not even a word come on game you got the buzz why you anit using it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #728 on: March 02, 2010, 05:17:08 PM »
3rd of march and he still anit told as shit no single no mixtape not even a word come on game you got the buzz why you anit using it

he's got the buzz on West Coast Rap Forum with majority Game groupies lol.

outside of here, i bet people forgot his name. :P

his single better be ill.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #729 on: March 02, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »
game.....who?
shake....lol

Cube

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #730 on: March 02, 2010, 05:19:30 PM »

Yet u be in this thread all the time...someone who doesnt even like game...wots that say for u? u a groupie groupie? LOL

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #731 on: March 02, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »

Simply because having a buzz is something but coming through on it is something else completely. Imagine if he came out with a 'krazy' with a tag that said produced by doc dre after all this hype...atleast on an internet level...shit would get clowned...especially after all the hype about them getting back together...

His buzz after all this internet stuff is probably at a peak level right now...so musically when he comes out he needs to come correct...

thats one of the reasons imo, second is having the right single...something which will appease both dre and game AND interscope...its easy for game and dre to think they have the right single but they need to have it stamped by jimmy and interscope..thats business...so until they get that single, dont expect to hear shit...that shit could drop within a week, or it could be a month...it'll drop when its ready...he got a buzz now so it wont get effected so quickly right now until the joint drops...then it'll either go up up up or dowwwwwn lol

pz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #732 on: March 02, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »
imagine if 50 has any input on games album without game knowin....lol
game owes him 2 more albums...
so maybe 50 has a say in it also....haha
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #733 on: March 02, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »

Yet u be in this thread all the time...someone who doesnt even like game...wots that say for u? u a groupie groupie? LOL

show me the post i say, i don't like Game... ???

i liked his first two albums more than you did, probably lol.

he drops some ghetto, underground, only online/true fans will listen to song & now all of the sudden he's got buzz. :D

Banks' "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" has more buzz than Game at the moment.

& i check the new posts to see updates, possible new audio & what some absurd comments are posted; it's quite entertaining. ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #734 on: March 02, 2010, 05:37:51 PM »
imagine if 50 has any input on games album without game knowin....lol
game owes him 2 more albums...
so maybe 50 has a say in it also....haha

lol that'd be too funny. 50 be like u might be working with dre but shit aint gettin released lol...and if he could block the pharell joints too lol...

we both know that aint happenin though, jimmy is the main man, as soon as dre gives the pass...its only one other person who needs to approve...mister iovine..the muthafucka  lol