Author Topic: 40 Glocc Dissing Spider On This Is 50 Chat  (Read 1421 times)

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
Re: 40 Glocc Dissing Spider On This Is 50 Chat
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 02:20:08 PM »
preme what it do babygirl spi stay topic on here even tho these weirdoz say they dont like the loc wow GNR ;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 03:11:51 PM »
preme what it do babygirl spi stay topic on here even tho these weirdoz say they dont like the loc wow GNR ;D

DA 1 THEY LOVE 2 HATE lol

As long as his name is in the air it's all good tho
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

jloco53

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2010, 01:17:21 AM »
NAW BRUDDA DEL AMO ACTUALLY JUST WANT TO KEEP SPIDERMAN NAME IN THE NEWS BRUH I MEAN HE CAN T PROMOTE ON HIS OWN  YOU SEE HIS OWN WEBSITE THE HOTTEST TOPIC ON THE SITE IS A COLUMBO GUMBO IN THE POT MIXTAPE. SPIDER MAN DONT EVEN GO ON HIS SITE NO MO. HE CANT GIVE THE FANS A TRACKLIST FOR HIS NEW ALBUM PRETTY PITIFUL I PITY THE FOO
BURGERS APPLES YOGURTS MCDONALDS APPLEPIES ASPARAGUS CORN
AKA BAYMAAC

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2010, 04:00:53 AM »
Its False on his twitter he said its fake. Remember the name of the thread starter cause 100% of everything that come from him is bullshit check all his posts.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 04:16:15 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 04:18:25 AM »
Mods should delete every Spider/40glocc thread  :-X

+1

Yall should be shot for entering a topic your not interested in lol dezzzzzzz weirdozzzzzz
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

LONDON!!

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »
Its False on his twitter he said its fake.

thats good to hear, hopefully they can put out that graveyard shift mixtape soon, that should be sick
"get this money by any means nessassary"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2010, 01:27:28 PM »
Mods should delete every Spider/40glocc thread  :-X

+1

Yall should be shot for entering a topic your not interested in lol dezzzzzzz weirdozzzzzz
;D

jloco53

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »
HAHAHA Trav treezy checking 30 glock twitter shit is funny TO ME MAN I THOUGHT YOU DONT LIKE 40 CAUSE OF SPIDER LOC AND YOU SAID HE HAD FUNNY WAYS HMMMMMM

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2010, 04:55:34 PM »
HAHAHA Trav treezy checking 30 glock twitter shit is funny TO ME MAN I THOUGHT YOU DONT LIKE 40 CAUSE OF SPIDER LOC AND YOU SAID HE HAD FUNNY WAYS HMMMMMM

Somebody posted on indastreets fag boy get off my nuts how about that hmmmmm

jloco53

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »
quit bitchin man you made cause spider dont go on his own site no mo so you come here
how are you getting all thsese well coast artist albums if u in connecticut dumb nigga
how come everybody scared of spider loc can anybody besides me whoop this man ass\trav treezy can you beat up spider loc
and del amo can you beat him up

jloco53

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2010, 06:16:20 PM »
if spider raps better than game when is he going to get be on the cover of a magazine

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2010, 07:53:59 PM »
im whoop ur ass u already know when i catch u erica im beat ur ass
quit bitchin man you made cause spider dont go on his own site no mo so you come here
how are you getting all thsese well coast artist albums if u in connecticut dumb nigga
how come everybody scared of spider loc can anybody besides me whoop this man ass\trav treezy can you beat up spider loc

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2010, 08:04:29 PM »

awww he misses tha loc  ;D

jloco53

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »
hey del am ho hey i was just trying to figure out how did you get my post mixed up if this is what i said
i seen yo homies at shakeys no one wanted problems

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2010, 08:41:46 PM »
supreme you a fool...lol
is this ya boy e-whit? haha

awww he misses tha loc  ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.