Author Topic: Canada VS USA Hockey Today  (Read 3906 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: Canada VS USA Hockey Today
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »
Congrats to Canada, it would've been funny if the US won though.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »
oh shit...this thread has gone from usa vs canada in the finals to hockey vs baseball, hockey vs america and now its heading down towards america vs the world.  lmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2010, 03:39:58 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2010, 03:41:11 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Jaydc

« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »
If hockey was an american sport it would be the number one sport.But its not,so its largely ignored.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »
If hockey was an american sport it would be the number one sport.But its not,so its largely ignored.

You're an idiot.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »

just cause its not as popular as the top 3 doesnt mean that its ignored.

if it was ignored the fucking nhl wouldnt have any teams in the usa.  shit, theres 3 nhl teams within like 50 miles here in so cal.   ignored?  lol...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc

« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2010, 03:48:36 PM »
Theirs teams in the us that dont even have their games televised.How is that not being ignored?The american media ignores hockey,it barely even covers the sports.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2010, 03:54:12 PM »
Theirs teams in the us that dont even have their games televised.How is that not being ignored?The american media ignores hockey,it barely even covers the sports.

so what?  sometimes, rarely, but sometimes theres dodger games that arent aired.  you dont see me crying about it, and thats my fucking team.  lmao

i cant speak on other media markets cause i dont know what they air, but here in la the kings and ducks get their fair share of time on the sports shows.  and dont start with that espn shit, cause they dont count.  everyone outside of ny, shit even ny hates espn. 

Lunatic

« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »
this is our game enough said....CANADA
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2010, 03:55:58 PM »
and btw, not being on the air has nothing to do with being ignored.  thats simply bad business.  if a city has a team that means there is some interest and someone in the city will watch it on tv, but management settled for a bad deal for X number of reasons.  

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2010, 04:02:02 PM »
Awesome. I missed most the game because of work, but tuned in just before the USA tied it up in the 3rd.

Jaydc

« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »

so what?  sometimes, rarely, but sometimes theres dodger games that arent aired.  you dont see me crying about it, and thats my fucking team.  lmao

i cant speak on other media markets cause i dont know what they air, but here in la the kings and ducks get their fair share of time on the sports shows.  and dont start with that espn shit, cause they dont count.  everyone outside of ny, shit even ny hates espn. 

Im not talking about a few games here and there not being aired,Im talking about not a single game being aired because theri is not tv contract.Theirs no tv contract because hockey is barely covered by the american media because its a canadian sport.If it was an american sport and america was number one in it,you better believe it would have the same coverage and billions put behind it that baseball and football get.Soccer gets the same treatment.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2010, 04:05:34 PM »
Honestly, every sport other than American Football is not that popular in the U.S. Sure you have flashes of popularity in certain regions in the country but overall it doesn't compete with American Football.  In Los Angeles, people care more about their Lakers and Dodgers more so than the Kings.  In Detroit, people care about their Red Wings more so than their Pistons and Tigers.  It's a regional thing, obviously the West Coast is less into Hockey than the Midwest and Eastern part of the country.  And that's due for many different reasons.  

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »

so what?  sometimes, rarely, but sometimes theres dodger games that arent aired.  you dont see me crying about it, and thats my fucking team.  lmao

i cant speak on other media markets cause i dont know what they air, but here in la the kings and ducks get their fair share of time on the sports shows.  and dont start with that espn shit, cause they dont count.  everyone outside of ny, shit even ny hates espn.  

Im not talking about a few games here and there not being aired,Im talking about not a single game being aired because theri is not tv contract.Theirs no tv contract because hockey is barely covered by the american media because its a canadian sport.If it was an american sport and america was number one in it,you better believe it would have the same coverage and billions put behind it that baseball and football get.Soccer gets the same treatment.

right, there is enough interest to have an nhl franchise but not enough interest to broadcast those games on tv.  youre making loads of sense man.  lmao

what teams are those btw?  id like to know the names of the geniuses running those teams.  

and even if what youre saying was true, WHO CARES??  do you see american baseball fans crying over the fact that baseball wasnt popular enough in canada to keep the expos?  lmao 

its a fucking joke.