Author Topic: Tim Tebow #27 overall?? seriously?  (Read 593 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Tim Tebow #27 overall?? seriously?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2010, 12:54:55 AM »
denver sucks
Good, i'm glad they suck.  In football & hockey.  McMadsen[he looks like marc madsen] & his ego at it again.  Fool acts like his stuff don't stink.  Tebow is a Florida QB & they don't do well in the pros.  And Grossman doesn't count.  He's the reason the Bears lost all their games in 2006.  I feel for Quinn.  He got a raw deal with the Clowns & never got the chance to shine there & now when you think he's getting his chance, his dumbass coach wastes a 1st round pick on another QB.  Let Denver suck, its all good.  McMadsen can coach Denver for as long as he wants ;D  even their fans can't stand him. 
   Maybe Jacksonville shoulda tooken Tebow with their 1st pick & none of this woulda happened.  And Ralph Wilson of the Bills was allegedly furious that Denver snatched up Tebow.  He should be mad at the GM who didn't trade down & get Tebow, & mad at the GM for drafting another RB instead of major needs.  Its like the Bills impersonated the Raiders bad drafting of the past this year.  Fans might be helping the Bills pack their bags to Toronto even as I type.