Author Topic: Tim Tebow #27 overall?? seriously?  (Read 592 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Tim Tebow #27 overall?? seriously?
« on: April 22, 2010, 09:58:06 PM »
denver sucks
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westsiderider323

Re: Tim Tebow #27 overall?? seriously?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 10:00:32 PM »
for real im still shocked mccoy or clausen didnt get drafted in the first round after all the hype they showed a poll that said kyle orton is still denvers best QB he got like 50% of the votes tebow and quinn were bout the same like 20%ish they should stick wit orton use tebow in some kinda wildcat situation

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »
Clausen or McCoy wouldn't mean anything for Denver, so if Denver was going to draft a QB in round 1 Tebow was the guy. Quinn in college was better than Colt and Clausen, and he knows the system already. If Orton doesn't pan out Quinn is a better fit than those two, but Tebow brings a big wildcard factor to the game and is the ultimate wildcat QB. Denver already used the formation last year slipping Orton out wide and running the ball. Now they can do exactly what Philly was doing with Vick last year and threat run and pass.

Ultimately though I think McDaniels thinks he can make a star out of this kid and that's why he drafted him. Time will tell. But I'm willing to get there will be a bigger bust in the to 25 this year than Tebow will end up being.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 10:17:40 PM »

IT'S A ROBBERY
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 09:26:27 AM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »

IT'S A ROBBERY

lol seriously. Especially cus the Broncos took Tebow. Moving up is great...but they clearly wasted it. If the Ravens WANTED to draft a QB (which they wont), they could POSSIBLY get a better QB at 43 in Clausen or McCoy then the Broncos got with Tebow lol. I dont think those two will still be there at 43...but anything possible. Clausen wont make it past Oakland...and theres a good chance KC will pick him up before Oakland can anyways (unless we trade up). Im all for drafting a guy with a good attitude....but damn....why give up those picks, move up and draft him at a spot where no one else was going to anyways?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 10:24:56 AM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

So is Brady. That doesn't mean he can't be turned into a winning QB with the right system.

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 10:29:45 AM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

So is Brady. That doesn't mean he can't be turned into a winning QB with the right system.

ummm...hmmm...

Brady....Tebow....Brady....Tebow.....

Im gonna go with Brady.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 10:42:39 AM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

ummm...hmmm...

Im gonna go with Brady.

Right now I would too. But coming out of the 6th round and showing me nothing special in college I'd pick a rookie Tebow over a rookie Brady and a rookie Cassel, and McDaniels has sown he can do a loy with a QB and an offense.

It's easy to look at Brady now and laugh at Tebow even being mentioned with him, but he's a better QB now than Brady was in 2000.

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 10:48:38 AM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

ummm...hmmm...

Im gonna go with Brady.

Right now I would too. But coming out of the 6th round and showing me nothing special in college I'd pick a rookie Tebow over a rookie Brady and a rookie Cassel, and McDaniels has sown he can do a loy with a QB and an offense.

It's easy to look at Brady now and laugh at Tebow even being mentioned with him, but he's a better QB now than Brady was in 2000.

The draft is always somewhat of a roll of the dice and obviously Quarterbacks are no exception. I like Tebows attitude, but the pick was still stupid. If they really just fell in love with Tebow for whatever reason...great. But they could have kept their other picks that they traded away to move UP...and still got him in the second round. No one else was gonna draft him ahead of Clausen or even Colt.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

ummm...hmmm...

Im gonna go with Brady.

You CLEARLY missed the point of his post LOL

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 04:25:20 PM »
it's a joke to even compare the two.

Brady has all the skill set; Tebow is a scrambler, there is doubt about him being a "pocket QB" & he changed his entire throwing motion just a few months ago; the NFL is throwing him a bone for being such a good College player & being the poster boy of Football for the past few years.

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 04:41:42 PM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

ummm...hmmm...

Im gonna go with Brady.

not really

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

ummm...hmmm...

Im gonna go with Brady.

not really

you really didn't lol.

putting Tom Brady & Tim Tebow in the same sentence is so absurd, i'm just going to disregard it lol.

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »
Tim Tebow is garbage.

ummm...hmmm...

Im gonna go with Brady.

not really

you really didn't lol.

putting Tom Brady & Tim Tebow in the same sentence is so absurd, i'm just going to disregard it lol.

I understand what he was saying as far as Brady not being looked at as an amazing QB coming out of college..and turning into a HOF'er.  And thats true. But there also wasnt as much doubt surrounding him either. Not to mention, to expect that anyone else out there who is questionable at best at QB is going to turn into Brady is kind of silly. What he became isnt exactly the norm lol.  You wouldnt say "This guy is is the #3 pick in the NBA draft....2 guys are seen as being better then him....the same thing happen to Jordan....so this guy might be like Jordan" lol You can make the comparison...and 99.99% of the time you will be completely wrong. Tebow wont be Brady.