Author Topic: Tim Tebow #27 overall?? seriously?  (Read 595 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Tim Tebow #27 overall?? seriously?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »
^wins are the most important thing lol & he won't get them lol.

& if you're going to compare the half ass defenses he faced in college, with 90% of the people on the field not good enough for the NFL to Brady scoring on NFL defenses, i just don't get you lol.

Tim Tebow ran a trick play offense against the future carpenters & doctors, where Urban Meyers set up plays just to get Tebow involved in the score.

but just for your sake, let's look at that season; pretty much better than Peyton's '04 too; i guess we have a future Peyton Manning on our hands.

Tebow was the Tyler Hansborough of College Football, everybody knows that he won't be shit in the NFL, but he was the poster boy of the NCAA, setting a good example for kids; showing "what it's all about"; leaderships & playing all out every week.

look, i get it, if you can somehow make people believe Tebow & Brady are in the same boat, it will be a major accomplishment for you & your deep hatred for Thomas; so by all means make the attempts.

are u talkin to me? lol cus I dont think Tebow is gonna be shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2010, 12:08:17 PM »
lol, na.

when i put the "^", i didn't see you had posted after Shallow. :P

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2010, 12:18:26 PM »

& if you're going to compare the half ass defenses he faced in college, with 90% of the people on the field not good enough for the NFL to Brady scoring on NFL defenses, i just don't get you lol.

Tim Tebow ran a trick play offense against the future carpenters & doctors, where Urban Meyers set up plays just to get Tebow involved in the score.

but just for your sake, let's look at that season; pretty much better than Peyton's '04 too; i guess we have a future Peyton Manning on our hands.

Tebow was the Tyler Hansborough of College Football, everybody knows that he won't be shit in the NFL, but he was the poster boy of the NCAA, setting a good example for kids; showing "what it's all about"; leaderships & playing all out every week.

look, i get it, if you can somehow make people believe Tebow & Brady are in the same boat, it will be a major accomplishment for you & your deep hatred for Thomas; so by all means make the attempts.

I don't even believe Brady and Tebow are in the same boat, so I don't see why I would try convincing anyone else. I like Tebow, the image, and I'll cheer for him to succeed but by no means do I expect him to be even half of what he was in college. And I don't expect 3 rings. I expect he same number of rings Brady would have if he had been on Denver this whole time. Can you say Brian Griese? because that is a QB directly comparable to Tom Brady, who when in the same system outplayed Brady all day. But when going to a team with no defense suffered big time.

And rag on the college defenses all you want, but he consistently did things no other QB was doing at that level, and yes his single season performance in 2007 was the best season by a football player, not just QB, in history, Peyton Manning 04 included. There is a video of his 51 regular season TDs on youtube. Quite a few of those are very impressive, especially the up the middle runs.

Josh McDaniels can run the spread too. He did it very well in 07, and if you look at the receivers he's drafting they are getting taller and faster. He has a vision in mind to create a new offense and Tebow will be the corner stone. We can debate how good Brady's arm and decision making is all day but one thing we cannot debate between is their legs. I fully expect McDaniels to have a plan to incorporate the run into the spread offense he's building. This will be a modified full time wild cat offense with Tebow playing all three positions at some point. If the defenses figure it out and stop it Tebow is done, or if he gets injured. But the next two or three years will be interesting. Josh McDaniels is looking to make a statement on the history of the NFL, and that's why he bet the farm on this kid. I'm not saying it'll work. I'm saying it'll be fun to watch. He thinks he sees what Walsh saw in Steve Young. Time will tell. And before you idiots laugh I'M NOT PREDICTING HE'LL BE STEVE YOUNG. I'M SAYING MCDANIELS IS HOPING HE WILL BE

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2010, 02:13:35 PM »

I'M NOT PREDICTING HE'LL BE STEVE YOUNG. I'M SAYING MCDANIELS IS HOPING HE WILL BE

You might be right. What Im saying is that him and the Broncos are still stupid for the pick. Its a guy who wasnt gonna go before their next pick. And they traded away that pick and others...just to move up and take him lol THAT...is stupid. Shit, McCoy didnt go until the third round and NO one had Tebow rated higher than McCoy...and definetely not higher than Clausen. They could have kept their picks, and still got Tebow if they really wanted him. Just cause Mcdaniels is HOPING he will another Steve Young doesnt make the pick a smart one. Im sure Al Davis thought Hayward-Bey was gonna be another Tim brown. Still a stupid pick so early in that draft.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »
^why on Earth would you root for him to succeed in the very system that drove you into a deep, obsessive hatred of Tom Brady? :D

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 02:21:27 PM »
^why on Earth would you root for him to succeed in the very system that drove you into a deep, obsessive hatred of Tom Brady? :D

you need to get it together buddy lol I wanna see him spiral into life of alcohol, drugs and hookers.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2010, 02:28:48 PM »

I'M NOT PREDICTING HE'LL BE STEVE YOUNG. I'M SAYING MCDANIELS IS HOPING HE WILL BE

You might be right. What Im saying is that him and the Broncos are still stupid for the pick. Its a guy who wasnt gonna go before their next pick. And they traded away that pick and others...just to move up and take him lol THAT...is stupid. Shit, McCoy didnt go until the third round and NO one had Tebow rated higher than McCoy...and definetely not higher than Clausen. They could have kept their picks, and still got Tebow if they really wanted him. Just cause Mcdaniels is HOPING he will another Steve Young doesnt make the pick a smart one. Im sure Al Davis thought Hayward-Bey was gonna be another Tim brown. Still a stupid pick so early in that draft.

I don't know what Josh McDaniels knows, or why he made the pick. Don't see why you're calling Tebow stupid for the pick though. What should he have done, turned it down?

I do think that McDaniels thought the Pats were going to grab him at 29, and I do think Belichick is the type to start a rumor like that in the McDaniels circles. And to be honest they may very well have taken him at 29. They got a CB instead and the Pats defensive problems aren't lack of youth so Tebow as a 4 year project might have been better than what they did. Whatever it was, it was enough to make McDaniels take a risk. Maybe it was just another bold bonehead move by McDaniels. He's had his share since he got to Denver.

Of course I never hailed the pick or the decision, so I don't know why you're getting on my case for doign what I never did.

Because it helps prove my theory, if only to you. If  guaranteed NFL bust like Tim Tebow becomes a star NFL QB in that system, then you'll say if he went anywhere else he'd be a bust, and then I'd say EXACTLY.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2010, 03:09:53 PM »
^why would i say if he went anywhere else?

your logic is completely flawed lol.

if better QB's have already failed, what makes you think someone worse, whose being thrown a bone for being such an icon in the College game for the past few years will be some star? lmfao.

part of me (the smallest imaginable) kind of wants him to be awesome to hear people compare him to Peyton & then listen to you shit on him for the rest of his career. :laugh:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2010, 03:25:13 PM »
^why would i say if he went anywhere else?

your logic is completely flawed lol.

if better QB's have already failed, what makes you think someone worse, whose being thrown a bone for being such an icon in the College game for the past few years will be some star? lmfao.

part of me (the smallest imaginable) kind of wants him to be awesome to hear people compare him to Peyton & then listen to you shit on him for the rest of his career. :laugh:

What better QB has failed? You call Orton having his career year in his first year in a new system and being a couple plays and a small injury away from a wildcard a failure? Denver wasn't supposed to win 5 games last year. They won 8, and at least two of those losses were last minute scores by the other team.

Of course we aren't talking about wins. We're talking about player stats. NE didn't win all those games in those SB seasons because of just the EP offense. They won it because of Belichick, Crennel, and Mangini orchestrating the best defense of the decade. The Pats didn't beat the Colts those two years in New England because Brady was so good Manning couldn't handle being on the same field. It was the NE defense that shut down the 04 Colts and kept them to 3 points in the playoffs. And the Boston snow sure helped.

I don't expect the Broncos to go to the Superbowl even if Manning went there, unless they can build a defense worthy of a superbowl. I want Tebow to look like a star. He doesn't have to win rings to shut you up. He just needs 20 TDs, and that'll be easy. Wait and see.

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2010, 03:54:29 PM »

I don't know what Josh McDaniels knows, or why he made the pick. Don't see why you're calling Tebow stupid for the pick though. What should he have done, turned it down?

I do think that McDaniels thought the Pats were going to grab him at 29, and I do think Belichick is the type to start a rumor like that in the McDaniels circles. And to be honest they may very well have taken him at 29. They got a CB instead and the Pats defensive problems aren't lack of youth so Tebow as a 4 year project might have been better than what they did. Whatever it was, it was enough to make McDaniels take a risk. Maybe it was just another bold bonehead move by McDaniels. He's had his share since he got to Denver.

Of course I never hailed the pick or the decision, so I don't know why you're getting on my case for doign what I never did.

Not calling Tebow stupid. When I said "him and the Broncos" I was referring to Mcdaniels and the Broncos.

And Im not getting on your case, just explaining what I was saying about the pick.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »

Not calling Tebow stupid. When I said "him and the Broncos" I was referring to Mcdaniels and the Broncos.

And Im not getting on your case, just explaining what I was saying about the pick.

My bad. I only like the pick because I don't think Tebow is a natural choice to be a success in the NFL. But if a proven failure in the NFL like Kyle Orton can get to 4000 yards and over 20 TDs, and the supposed NFL bust Tim Tebow can too, I just need one more piece to the puzzle; Brady being traded and stinking it up with out a fail safe to fall back on, while my boy Peyton is still ripping it up.

All of this is about one thing; shutting up the fans of Tom Brady. People think it's about Brady himself. It's not. If I met the guy I'd gladly shake his hand and be polite. Key word is gladly. Unless he started bragging about himself I'd be fine. But the Tom Brady fan is what I hate the most. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone when I argue with them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »
^ripping it up until it counts. ;)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2010, 04:59:27 PM »
^ripping it up until it counts. ;)

Maybe for the Colts WRs, but when the QB puts it right where the hands are, or where the hands are supposed to be, there's nothing more he can do. Montana's most famous play is called "The Catch", not the throw, or the cool decision, because the WR has to make the play happen too. And as far as people think Peyton has dropped in big games, the people around him have dropped a lot farther.

Just name me one loss in Colts playoff history where the team showed up and Peyton let them down. Just one, and I'll shut up forever. They drafted all defense this year in the early rounds and only drafted one skill player for offense in round, and thankfully he's a big boy for a tight end. And these idiot analysts have been ragging the Colts for picking too many 1st and and 2nd rounders to suit Peyton and make him look good. Even when most of the first three rounds of the last ten years have been defense and o-line and those are the two aspects the Colts always have trouble with. 2nd and inches and two up the middle run plays can't get the job done. What a joke.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »
^it's not a ridiculous logic or anything.

the Colts were the most winning NFL franchise in the last decade, but they could only win once; regular season games are no different than playoff games, except added pressure.

i say it all the time, you can't go around & say every win is because of Peyton & ever loss is because of EVERYBODY else but Peyton lol.

people like you are the reason he takes so much heat when they lose, because you act like everything that happens throughout the season is because of Peyton, except when they get bounced.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »
^it's not a ridiculous logic or anything.

the Colts were the most winning NFL franchise in the last decade, but they could only win once; regular season games are no different than playoff games, except added pressure.

i say it all the time, you can't go around & say every win is because of Peyton & ever loss is because of EVERYBODY else but Peyton lol.

people like you are the reason he takes so much heat when they lose, because you act like everything that happens throughout the season is because of Peyton, except when they get bounced.

And if Peyton's QB rating in the last few losses wasn't stellar I'd agree. But he's played some phenomenal games since 05 in the playoffs and it seems the only ones they won were the ones he played mediocre in.

They simply don't have a designed fall back plan. When the pass isn't working or when the team isn't ahead they just pray they make a killer comeback. It's no way to run a football team. Even with Peyton I don't know how they always end up at the top of their division. And come playoff time, when you're supposed to kick it up a notch, the Colts seem to take it down a step.

I see a team that plays very relaxed during the season because they are confident they are going to win games, but they can't go for the jugular when it counts. They play scared and they panic, and until this year they could not stop a conventional run attack.

The only part of that team that is built to succeed is the pass game. Everything is else that team does is bonus. No sacks, ah well. No rush yards; yup that's expected. No INTs; you know how it goes. No 3 and outs; well those are rare. No 4 TD passes in one game; Peyton chokes again. It's ridiculous. I've never seen such a one dimensional team with so much success. That's why I call him the best; because he's the only QB on a winning team that is built entirely around passing the ball and nothing else. They simply aren't a winning team with out an elite level passer at QB. Every other winning team in NFL history as far as I'm concerned would still go over 8-8 with the back up. The 80s Niners. The 80s bears. The 80s and early 90s Redskins. The early and mid 90s Cowboys. The 70s Steelers. The 2000s Patriots. They may not have won the rings they won but they still would have been strong wild card contenders at the least.

The Colts with the back up QB in the last decade would have had the #1 pick every year in the draft. There's no other QB that played in the last 10 years that could have taken the Colts to the playoffs more than 4 times this decade. Not Favre (90s Favre maybe but not 2000s Favre), not Brady, not McNabb, not Roth, and not Brees. Peyton did it 9 times. This is what I truly believe. And I'm not delusional. Many years I tried to find ways to say a better game by the QB would have given them the win, but every time I break it down I don't see it. An absolutely perfect game by Peyton in this last Superbowl still would have meant a loss for the Colts.

I still can't believe they won in 06. Because they didn't deserve it.