Author Topic: should 2pac be considered a LA legand ? if so why and how  (Read 676 times)

Jaydc

Re: should 2pac be considered a LA legand ? if so why and how
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »
Its not where your from,its where your at.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 08:05:25 PM »
to answer your question...

yes.

because i said so.

8)

sofdark

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 08:09:02 PM »
haha funny how peep from overseas trip about where Tupac was from, it was Pac who repped L.A. and made songs about L.A. , but shit doesn't matter cause he rep the whole coast not just one particular area.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »
"west side til i die"

I think that quote sums it up enough.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »
"west side til i die"

that still doesn't change the fact that the nigga didn't even step on California soil until he was like 16/17 years old (even 15 deserves an LOL) and then droppd his first album at like 19/20.  if Pac were alive and so was Biggie then Biggie would Common'd 2Pac and that would've been the DECLINE of Pac's career.  say what u want but that's FACT (maybe the biggie thing is a hypothetical but u know eventually Pac woulda called out the wrong person).

Jaydc

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 08:24:54 PM »
Stop calling your own idiotic thoughts facts.Who cares when he got there?He moved there and lived there and then repped it.End of story.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »
Stop calling your own idiotic thoughts facts.Who cares when he got there?He moved there and lived there and then repped it.End of story.

My Stan calm the fuck down.  I didn't mean 2 offend u.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 05:37:31 AM »
"west side til i die"

that still doesn't change the fact that the nigga didn't even step on California soil until he was like 16/17 years old (even 15 deserves an LOL) and then droppd his first album at like 19/20.  if Pac were alive and so was Biggie then Biggie would Common'd 2Pac and that would've been the DECLINE of Pac's career.  say what u want but that's FACT (maybe the biggie thing is a hypothetical but u know eventually Pac woulda called out the wrong person).

if Biggie didn't respond like this after Hit Em Up, he never would have done

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 06:36:06 AM »
yeah he might have lived in other states/cities but he repped la the most didnt he?
who repped la/west more than pac?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 07:54:57 AM »
FACT:  Pac was born and raised on the EAST COAST MOST OF HIS LIFE before he ever ran those California streets.

FACT:  Pac used to go by MC NY

FACT:  Pac IS NOT FROM CALI, nor the WESTCOAST

FACT:  Pac repped the WestSide and hadn't probably even seen year around summers until then.  When he started reppin it.

FACT:  Pac only started Reppin' the westcoast hard once he signed to DeathRow

FACT:  Most people on here and who are from California/Westside period WONT (and I repeat) WONT aknowledge and only give shitty hypocritical reasons on why Pac was "The WestSide" and most people who know better and otherwise KNOW that you CANT do shit like that.  And also since California is supposed to be the home of the realest niggas to ever bleed on concrete (not that i feel that way), Pac should be considered a Hood Hopper, A Tag-A-Long, A LIAR, A FAKE, and a whole buncha other names.  But since Pac was so HUGE and impactful he gets a pass... kinda like how Barack gets the "black pass" from black people.  

FACT
:  Pac was born in NY, then spent time in Baltimore (and went to school there, and even did an episode on "a different world" as one of Jada's friends from BMore), and then went back 2 NY if I'm not mistaken, and then moved to California later on in his teenage years.  Whether he went back n forth to Cali (which i'm sure he probably didn't do too much considering how broke the nigga was) he STILL at the end of the day is not from California.  

FACT:  Pac NEVER repped New York or Baltimore and he only repped California.  Aside from the MC NY moniker in his uknown stages

FACT:  "It ain't where u from, it's where u at" is definitely a TRUE and ACCURATE statement (I personally know all about it) but when you forget all about where u really come from and don't even really give where u grew up at the aknowledgement it deserves, then u r officially a sell out and a trader... especially when u start hollering WestSide this and WestCoast that when really your not even from there and had only been there maybe a few years before u dropped your first album (claiming Oakland).  Pac rode the WestSide bandwagon that was huge back then.

I'm from VA (well Augusta Georgia born really) and I've only been in Maryland (temple hills baby) for only about 6 years going on 7 at the end of the year.  I've been here since I was 15.  Now I can tell people I LIVE and RESIDE in Maryland and what neighborhood I'm at but ONE THING I CANNOT DO IS CLAIM THAT IM FROM MARYLAND OR DC (considering the other half of Temple Hills {which is small} is in SouthEast DC).  I will always claim VA and I have no choice bcuz doing otherwise is wrong and breaking the rule and fake.  I was raised in VA and grew up in Maryland, I will always stay true to myself and always pay homage to where I'm from, let alone respect VA.  Pac didn't do that, all he did was holla WestSide and didn't have a California bone in his body.  I WILL ALWAYS KNOW THAT PAC IS THE GOAT, THE ELVIS (so to say) Of HIP HOP.  But one thing I'm not gonna do is ride Pac's dick and act like I don't know the truth and deny the FACTS.  

I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to take away or discredit tha man and his legacy, bcuz this FACT alone doesn't really mean shit at the end of the day.  But Pac was fakin'.  

Ok, now all of u sheep can come in and say whatever but u can't ignore or deny the FACTS and continue to live in your blind faith.  I love Pac, he's the GOAT for sure but I'll say it again, Pac was fakin' and didn't keep his shit 100 at the end of the day.  He lived a half ass lie for a highlight/part/all of his career with the whole WestSide thing.  Just whatever u do/say, don't start actin' like ur cool with what i'm sayin and already knew accepted it when whole time u dont and never did, especially when I made this topic years ago.  Thank God i'm not the only 1 on here who KNOWS/ACCEPTS this for what it iz, let alone the world.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:06:01 AM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 08:11:09 AM »
If Pac were to come out with his first bit of material in 2010 and he was a young 19 year old all over again u niggas and crackaz would be hollering Blasphemy and Kill Him for repping Cali and the Westside like he did.  Now that's definitely a FACT aswell lol.  Even if he had the SAME message, flow, talent, beats, and crew (DeathRow and most definitely Tha Outlawz).
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:13:05 AM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 08:17:24 AM »
lol...write all the essays you want. This is the only fact you need. Fact: Pac claimed westside. SMH at anyone trying to tell a man where he's from. You don't get to tell me where I'm from, its from wherever the hell I want to claim.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2010, 08:26:13 AM »
lol...write all the essays you want. This is the only fact you need. Fact: Pac claimed westside. SMH at anyone trying to tell a man where he's from. You don't get to tell me where I'm from, its from wherever the hell I want to claim.

i'm sorry if i can back my shit up and u can't.  but no, THATS NOT TRUE about it not mattering (you're just deflecting).  I can never claim Cali bcuz I love the music and always have and gravitate to it more than anything else in Hip Hop *me personally*.  that's some sucker shit ur doing.  Just bcuz Pac was the GOAT doesn't mean he was GOD, people have the right to call him out on a bluff even if it hurts.

so with that said, now I defintely see the bitch in yoo.  what u just said is a violation and niggas in the street would be plotting on ur next arrival around the way if not at that same moment.  it's funny how u guys can never take shit serious but want people to aknowledge and agree with you on here.  if you start takin some shit serious and not as a joke or a game all of the time and open up ur mind u'll learn something.  i can only image what u do in your life and how yall r outside of your internet life.  

*edited in*

*just showing and not tryna prove shit* but Greenmont Avenue is no nicer than ur roughest hoods out there (whether it's in Oklahoma, California, or New York).  I didn't need this video 2 KNOW that 4 tha record:

(bmore B's & C's go JUST AS HARD as y'all niggaz out Cali, believe it)
http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=19568 (this is just the 1st week of 2010, you can scroll down and c what today's numbers are).  whole time BMore isn't even really all that big compared to the major areas like NYC and anywhere else.

I'm not tryna glorify shit (truthfully i'm not) but this is what it is in MD (and that's not even the whole state, that's just Baltimore alone).  It's a sin and an ultimate contradiction 4 Pac not 2 show tha same love he did for Cali (he was only there for a couple years longer lol).  All I'm sayin' is that there was plenty to there alone.  I've never been 2 NYC but I can imagine that it's not too much better.  Where's the love at.  California wasn't the only thing jumpin' back then (and not now either) so why did Pac fluke out.  U can call me whatever but it still remains true that Pac soaked up mad game from here (even if it was for 2yrs) and most definitely NY.  They said he was a loner and got teased and harassed all day long bcuz he wasn't from there and he had to ACT super tough (not sayin' he was a punk ass nigga).  There's really no significant real point i'm tryna make about Baltimore other than it's no different from any other horrible ghetto out here (especially Cali).  Pac was just ridin' tha WestSide wave back then.  Shit, my grandmother lives literally two street lights away from Greenmont Ave where Waverly alone is enuff 2 make u paranoid as fuck.  Fiends are literally out there day and night (366 on a leap year too), I wish I could make this up but i can't.  I wish it wasn't relevant but it is aswell.  Pac was that nigga and WILL ALWAYS BE and he most definitely wasn't a hypocrite (a hypocrite hypocrite anyways, like a liar/fake ass muthafucka hypocrite) but he definitely contradicted himself on that WestSide shit he's infamous for.  hate it or love it.  Not bankin' on Cali but y'all niggaz ain't tha only locomotives on tha track.  They should make a DeathValley Baltimore foreal lol... but no lol

and this is just The Eastside, i'm not even talking/showing shit about The Westside or any other place (really) in Baltimore County or Maryland.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:23:53 AM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2010, 02:37:15 PM »
If Pac were to come out with his first bit of material in 2010 and he was a young 19 year old all over again u niggas and crackaz would be hollering Blasphemy and Kill Him for repping Cali and the Westside like he did.  Now that's definitely a FACT aswell lol.  Even if he had the SAME message, flow, talent, beats, and crew (DeathRow and most definitely Tha Outlawz).

WRONG!! Prime example is Cashis who reps OC, 714 but was raised in Chi
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2010, 02:52:58 PM »
We accept Ice-T, Xzibit and Kurupt as L.A./West Coast legends... why not Pac?