Author Topic: BSPN Poll: Whos better?-Kobe vs LeBron (Kobe wins every state-Ohio,Boston,Miami)  (Read 2430 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
During the season, everybody was trying to say that Lebron had become the best player in the NBA, but now after the season, it's clear again that Lebron is not on Kobe's level.  It was a big year for Kobe, and with Lebron now signing with Wade, even if Lebron wins the championship people will still say Kobe is better. 

The only challenge for Kobe now is to try to surpass Michael Jordan as the best player in history.  Kobe has 5 rings, he really needs to get that 6th and 7th to be in the discussion.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Polls a lot of times are nonsense. You cant ask the fans shit. And you cant use polls for your argument...and then complain when Yao gets more all star votes than anyone else lol. Polls are based off of "fans" votes, and fans are idiots sometimes. Clearly the Lakers have more fans than the Cavs...and Heat combined lol. There will be far more people voting for Kobe simply due to being Laker fans. Not to mention, when was this poll created?? Timing is EVERYTHING with a poll. The Lakers just won a title. The world hates Lebron right now. You can manipulate a poll based on when you create it. If Lebron just won a title, and Kobe didnt...they would be the same players. Their skill level wouldnt be different because one team won and one didnt. But the poll results would be completely tilted the other way because of the timing.

Yea...I'm pretty sure that Miami and Boston have more Laker/Kobe fans than Heat/LeBron fans. You are a Kobe nutrider, way more than I can ever be...cut the bullshit and face the facts.

Boy please. The fact remains, during most of the season LeBron was considered the best....by analysts as well. The Lakers win the title and the world hates Lebron right now, and now he isnt the best. Im not saying Kobe ISNT better than Lebron, and Im not saying he is. Im saying polls from fans are bullshit and everyone knows it. Casual basketball fans tend to have a hard time thinking of anything that isnt NOW. Thats why you had so many people saying ridiculous shit like "Rondo is the best PG in the league" heading into the finals. Not because he is...but because he was what was happening at that moment.

And once again...you need to review the meaning of nutrider. Cmon NIK, admit it. You were turned on by those "White Heat" pictures werent you?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

Polls a lot of times are nonsense. You cant ask the fans shit. And you cant use polls for your argument...and then complain when Yao gets more all star votes than anyone else lol. Polls are based off of "fans" votes, and fans are idiots sometimes. Clearly the Lakers have more fans than the Cavs...and Heat combined lol. There will be far more people voting for Kobe simply due to being Laker fans. Not to mention, when was this poll created?? Timing is EVERYTHING with a poll. The Lakers just won a title. The world hates Lebron right now. You can manipulate a poll based on when you create it. If Lebron just won a title, and Kobe didnt...they would be the same players. Their skill level wouldnt be different because one team won and one didnt. But the poll results would be completely tilted the other way because of the timing.

Yea...I'm pretty sure that Miami and Boston have more Laker/Kobe fans than Heat/LeBron fans. You are a Kobe nutrider, way more than I can ever be...cut the bullshit and face the facts.

Boy please. The fact remains, during most of the season LeBron was considered the best....by analysts as well. The Lakers win the title and the world hates Lebron right now, and now he isnt the best. Im not saying Kobe ISNT better than Lebron, and Im not saying he is. Im saying polls from fans are bullshit and everyone knows it. Casual basketball fans tend to have a hard time thinking of anything that isnt NOW. Thats why you had so many people saying ridiculous shit like "Rondo is the best PG in the league" heading into the finals. Not because he is...but because he was what was happening at that moment.

And once again...you need to review the meaning of nutrider. Cmon NIK, admit it. You were turned on by those "White Heat" pictures werent you?!

during most of the season, lebron was also mentioned alongside the all-time goats and was even predicted by many to end up greater than jordan, when that was clearly not the case in the minds of the true basketball heads...the point of this thread is really to show how ridiculous all the overhyping of lebron was before he left cleveland...now that the hype has finally started to neutralize itself, and now that the media isn't sucking lebrons nuts as hard, even casual nba fans and former lebron apologists are starting to realize how much more lebron needs to accomplish before he reaches greatness. lebron is currently a wade, a carmelo, a t-mac and vince carter in their prime...he is nowhere near kobe, and the results of this poll, even in the states where kobe is hated and lebron is loved, are finally looking accurate- but it's not the reason kobe is much greater.. it's just nice to finally be able to prove that the lebron hype really had the whole nation, including the dicklicking media, blind as shit and overrating lebron like a mufucka...kobe is the clear-cut greatest player of this generation, and the whole lebronmania bullshit over the past 7 years has sadly overshadowed that. in my opinion, only when kobe is finally retired will people see the whole picture for what it is...and you hate kobe, clearly. LOL. your dislike for him even seems to be greater than your like for your own team...same goes for 7even. cham, i think he's just more of a lebron dicklicker, than a kobe hater...but you and 7even clearly just hate kobe and anything laker related. ya'll are the three fuckin stooges on here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, right. Because LeBron isn't the most hated player in the league today. :laugh:

Think about how stupid that argument sounds; the ONLY thing that Kobe has on LeBron is a jumpshot & LeBron's is undoubtedly improving.

The other things Kobe has over LeBron is "clutchness", "leadership skills" & "desire"; ALL THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVED.

LeBron is better with the ball, a better passer, a better driver, a more unstoppable force on the break, a better shot blocker, a better rebounder; they are similar defenders; but I'll even allow you to give that to Kobe. Plus LeBron is undeniably the better build/more athletic player.

All Kobe can say is he has the unproveable intangibles & flash his Shaq-given rings & then you mock LeBron for playing with Wade lmfao.

& don't front, you're that nutrider where you would make threads like "Today's Lakers >>> Showtime lakers" or "Today's Lakers >>> 3Peat Lakers"; but the ONLY reason you don't is to make your team seem inferior to give the credit to Kobe to say "Kobe >>> LeBron". HOW SAD! :laugh:

EDIT: Honestly, this poll is like asking, "Who would you rather be freinds with? Lance Armstrong or a terrorist?".

You're an idiot...STFU

LOL, that's what I thought. Nice response.

The other things Kobe has over LeBron is "clutchness", "leadership skills" & "desire"; ALL THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVED.

As a fan of sports, playing and watching, I still can't believe you're actually trying to sell this shit.

Alright, so tell me what Kobe has on LeBron...

How isn't that an accurate description of the situation? It's the truth.

LOL, right. Because LeBron isn't the most hated player in the league today. :laugh:

He's the most hated player in the league, you're right. But considering Kobe just won the title, I don't think the results would be that much different had LeBron stayed, outside of Ohio and maybe Boston.

The poll asked who is "greater", and greatness isn't a stat battle. It's a battle of accolades and impact. I swear, some of you guys need to get it through your heads, there's a reason every single NBA player and coach still says Kobe is the best in the league, including LEBRON HIMSELF. Even Jordan said it. Even LeBron's most recent teammate/Kobe hater Shaquille O'Neal said it.

People who are on the court aren't worrying about stat sheets being filled up, they worry about what they see on the court. Intangibles matter, and yes, leadership and clutchness matter, whether or not you seem to think they don't.

Well if it's a question of accolades, it's a pretty retarded question, don't you think? ::)

Why ask a question you know the answer to? He was a PART of winning five rings.

& regardless it's a popularity contest & a lot of people don't like LeBron's act.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
JORDAN WEIGHS IN ON WHOS BETTER KOBE vs LEBRICK
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 04:09:25 PM »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: JORDAN WEIGHS IN ON WHOS BETTER KOBE vs LEBRICK
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
I'm considering a Kobe and Lebron fucking sticky thread, jesus fucking christ. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2010, 04:14:53 PM »
Tell me not, if he said it the other way around all of you would say, "He's an asshole with no credibility". :laugh:

LeBron was being compared to the next Jordan when he was still playing High School games, where Kobe has basically been given the stamp of second to Jordan after Shaq gave him his rings.

If I was Jordan, looking at a 25 year old whose got years left & just signed to one of the most talented teams on paper in the history of the game & add in that he was being compared to me before he even got drafted; I'd naturally have a little something against LeBron too.

But now if he's asked in a week, "Whose better? You or Kobe?" & he looks and says "Obviously me", you all turn and call him an idiot lol.

PLANT

wow big surprise here, NIK makes another thread about how great Kobe is :sleep: :sleep:

anyways, right now Kobe is the better player and has had the better career, but I do believe LeBron will blow by Kobe sometime in the next few years, and maybe even challenge Michael for the best all time....Kobe has no chance of being considered better than Mike.  Its not even close.  He might be the closest things weve seen since Jordan, but it ends there.

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »
Tell me not, if he said it the other way around all of you would say, "He's an asshole with no credibility". :laugh:

LeBron was being compared to the next Jordan when he was still playing High School games, where Kobe has basically been given the stamp of second to Jordan after Shaq gave him his rings.

If I was Jordan, looking at a 25 year old whose got years left & just signed to one of the most talented teams on paper in the history of the game & add in that he was being compared to me before he even got drafted; I'd naturally have a little something against LeBron too.

But now if he's asked in a week, "Whose better? You or Kobe?" & he looks and says "Obviously me", you all turn and call him an idiot lol.

Yeah Ive made that argument before too lol. Jordan isnt gonna give Lebron the nod, when Lebron still has a chance of at least reaching his level. I doubt he will, but he is the only one currently who has a shot. Jordan is wise enough to know that Kobe already wont reach his level.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

wow big surprise here, NIK makes another thread about how great Kobe is :sleep: :sleep:

anyways, right now Kobe is the better player and has had the better career, but I do believe LeBron will blow by Kobe sometime in the next few years, and maybe even challenge Michael for the best all time....Kobe has no chance of being considered better than Mike.  Its not even close.  He might be the closest things weve seen since Jordan, but it ends there.

lebron will never challenge MJ for nuthin he just fuckd that all up by goin to MIA

Ok....so.....you dont define yourself as a Kobe nutrider even though you would gladly suck his dick as long as he didnt charge you too much to do it. But you define me as a nutrider because I dont want to suck his dick like you do. In your head you think that anyone who isnt in love with him and claim he is the best at everything, 100% of their lives, must be a hater...and therefor, a "nutrider". If your backwards ass definition of what a "nutrider" is, is true. Wouldnt that be someone who...makes threads about how another person ISNT the best?! Constantly talks about someone ELSE and how they arent great?! hmm...sound familiar??

during most of the season, lebron was also mentioned alongside the all-time goats and was even predicted by many to end up greater than jordan, when that was clearly not the case in the minds of the true basketball heads...the point of this thread is really to show how ridiculous all the overhyping of lebron was before he left cleveland...now that the hype has finally started to neutralize itself, and now that the media isn't sucking lebrons nuts as hard, even casual nba fans and former lebron apologists are starting to realize how much more lebron needs to accomplish before he reaches greatness. lebron is currently a wade, a carmelo, a t-mac and vince carter in their prime...he is nowhere near kobe, and the results of this poll, even in the states where kobe is hated and lebron is loved, are finally looking accurate- but it's not the reason kobe is much greater.. it's just nice to finally be able to prove that the lebron hype really had the whole nation, including the dicklicking media, blind as shit and overrating lebron like a mufucka...kobe is the clear-cut greatest player of this generation, and the whole lebronmania bullshit over the past 7 years has sadly overshadowed that. in my opinion, only when kobe is finally retired will people see the whole picture for what it is...and you hate kobe, clearly. LOL. your dislike for him even seems to be greater than your like for your own team...same goes for 7even. cham, i think he's just more of a lebron dicklicker, than a kobe hater...but you and 7even clearly just hate kobe and anything laker related. ya'll are the three fuckin stooges on here.

You mentioned Lebrons name 10 times in that one paragraph...

Ok....so.....you dont define yourself as a Kobe nutrider even though you would gladly suck his dick as long as he didnt charge you too much to do it. But you define me as a nutrider because I dont want to suck his dick like you do. In your head you think that anyone who isnt in love with him and claim he is the best at everything, 100% of their lives, must be a hater...and therefor, a "nutrider". If your backwards ass definition of what a "nutrider" is, is true. Wouldnt that be someone who...makes threads about how another person ISNT the best?! Constantly talks about someone ELSE and how they arent great?! hmm...sound familiar??

You mentioned Lebrons name 10 times in that one paragraph...

Shit...11! Missed one...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »
i disagree if kobe was in the league during the jordan era i dont think jordan would have been so celebrated.

-the main things jordan did to fuck up his legacy was leaving and coming back....over and over.

-leaving the bulls for the wizards

the rules in the 90s was a lil more lax too.

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 05:59:20 PM »
i disagree if kobe was in the league during the jordan era i dont think jordan would have been so celebrated.

-the main things jordan did to fuck up his legacy was leaving and coming back....over and over.

-leaving the bulls for the wizards

the rules in the 90s was a lil more lax too.

the rules then actually would have hurt Kobe's game. The league has done a lot over the years to help offensive players.

The thing is, Jordans accolades FAR outweigh Kobe's and he will have done it with less seasons played than Kobe when its all said and done. Unless Kobe retires this year. Kobe has no chance whatsoever to catch Jordan on several categories, including Scoring titles where Jordan has dusted him. Which sucks for Kobe fans, cus offense is the only category Kobe could try to compete with Jordan. MJ was clearly the better defensive player.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 06:16:26 PM »
for sure im not implying kobe was better but he has been "jordan-esque" at times...

kobe is the closest thing to a jordan this generations gonna ever see.