Author Topic: BSPN Poll: Whos better?-Kobe vs LeBron (Kobe wins every state-Ohio,Boston,Miami)  (Read 2432 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: JORDAN WEIGHS IN ON WHOS BETTER KOBE vs LEBRICK
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 06:53:16 PM »
for sure im not implying kobe was better but he has been "jordan-esque" at times...

kobe is the closest thing to a jordan this generations gonna ever see.

Yeah I dunno man. I always hated the "Jordan-eque" shit. Cus its limited for players who simply play in a certain style. Harold Miner, Kendall Gill, etc....all Jordan-esque. The reason I think LeBron is the only one right now who has a shot at being on Jordans level, is because it will take someone who has the skill on the court, the charisma, the marketability, etc. Like Ive said before about Jordan. You KNEW you were watching the best ever when he was still playing. You knew he was better than Bird, better than Magic, better than anyone. You cant say that about anyone since then though. Not even LeBron yet. But seeing as how Kobe's career is in the later years and there is no real argument out there (other than by Kobe fans) that Kobe is the greatest ever...we already know he cant reach Jordans level. Kobe typically isnt even the clear cut best NOW. He is always involved in a debate over who is the best.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 08:00:46 PM »
i have to agree if jordan was to say he was better than kobe, the kobe nut riders would say what does he know he played in the 90's.  the era that jordan played in was way more physical with better overall teams. If you aslk any real basketball fan who they think is better between a 32 Jordan or Kobe the smart person would easiy choose Jordan.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 08:45:03 PM »
Hold up cham...after shaq gave him his rings? What has shaq done without kobe? Lol and please wade won that ring
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 08:51:31 PM »
Hold up cham...after shaq gave him his rings? What has shaq done without kobe? Lol and please wade won that ring

Different points in their careers tho. Shaq was definitely the focal point of those three championships with Kobe.  Kobe has been the better player since then as Shaq has aged. But during their three-peat, Shaq was clearly the man.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »
ppl got to quit talkin about lebron like hes still a baby in the league hes got damn near a decade in it so far and being that he skipped college i know it dont seem like much but if his accolades dont start to do some of the talkin his stans gonna run out of shit to say soon.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 09:04:13 PM »
i disagree if kobe was in the league during the jordan era i dont think jordan would have been so celebrated.

Kobe was in the league. His first 3 seasons where MJ finished off his second 3 peat. Sure it was his first two seasons, but Magic won a ring in his first season, and by year 3 he had 2 rings. Kobe didn't get his first until year 4.

Seriously though, you could say what you said about how celebrated Jordan would have been if a few people where playing in their prime during the 90s; Shaq, Duncan, Lebron, Larry, Magic, Russel, Wilt, and yes Kobe.

Sccit

Ok....so.....you dont define yourself as a Kobe nutrider even though you would gladly suck his dick as long as he didnt charge you too much to do it. But you define me as a nutrider because I dont want to suck his dick like you do. In your head you think that anyone who isnt in love with him and claim he is the best at everything, 100% of their lives, must be a hater...and therefor, a "nutrider". If your backwards ass definition of what a "nutrider" is, is true. Wouldnt that be someone who...makes threads about how another person ISNT the best?! Constantly talks about someone ELSE and how they arent great?! hmm...sound familiar??

Polls a lot of times are nonsense. You cant ask the fans shit. And you cant use polls for your argument...and then complain when Yao gets more all star votes than anyone else lol. Polls are based off of "fans" votes, and fans are idiots sometimes. Clearly the Lakers have more fans than the Cavs...and Heat combined lol. There will be far more people voting for Kobe simply due to being Laker fans. Not to mention, when was this poll created?? Timing is EVERYTHING with a poll. The Lakers just won a title. The world hates Lebron right now. You can manipulate a poll based on when you create it. If Lebron just won a title, and Kobe didnt...they would be the same players. Their skill level wouldnt be different because one team won and one didnt. But the poll results would be completely tilted the other way because of the timing.

Yea...I'm pretty sure that Miami and Boston have more Laker/Kobe fans than Heat/LeBron fans. You are a Kobe nutrider, way more than I can ever be...cut the bullshit and face the facts.

Boy please. The fact remains, during most of the season LeBron was considered the best....by analysts as well. The Lakers win the title and the world hates Lebron right now, and now he isnt the best. Im not saying Kobe ISNT better than Lebron, and Im not saying he is. Im saying polls from fans are bullshit and everyone knows it. Casual basketball fans tend to have a hard time thinking of anything that isnt NOW. Thats why you had so many people saying ridiculous shit like "Rondo is the best PG in the league" heading into the finals. Not because he is...but because he was what was happening at that moment.

And once again...you need to review the meaning of nutrider. Cmon NIK, admit it. You were turned on by those "White Heat" pictures werent you?!

during most of the season, lebron was also mentioned alongside the all-time goats and was even predicted by many to end up greater than jordan, when that was clearly not the case in the minds of the true basketball heads...the point of this thread is really to show how ridiculous all the overhyping of lebron was before he left cleveland...now that the hype has finally started to neutralize itself, and now that the media isn't sucking lebrons nuts as hard, even casual nba fans and former lebron apologists are starting to realize how much more lebron needs to accomplish before he reaches greatness. lebron is currently a wade, a carmelo, a t-mac and vince carter in their prime...he is nowhere near kobe, and the results of this poll, even in the states where kobe is hated and lebron is loved, are finally looking accurate- but it's not the reason kobe is much greater.. it's just nice to finally be able to prove that the lebron hype really had the whole nation, including the dicklicking media, blind as shit and overrating lebron like a mufucka...kobe is the clear-cut greatest player of this generation, and the whole lebronmania bullshit over the past 7 years has sadly overshadowed that. in my opinion, only when kobe is finally retired will people see the whole picture for what it is...and you hate kobe, clearly. LOL. your dislike for him even seems to be greater than your like for your own team...same goes for 7even. cham, i think he's just more of a lebron dicklicker, than a kobe hater...but you and 7even clearly just hate kobe and anything laker related. ya'll are the three fuckin stooges on here.

You mentioned Lebrons name 10 times in that one paragraph...

Cuz the topic is LeBron, fuckin genius. come on, man...LOL. you really don't understand that a nutrider can be a hardcore stan OR an obsessed hater? really? if you're obsessed with constantly proving kobe is not as great as everyone says, as you clearly are, you can be labeled a nutrider...nutrider.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 01:42:05 AM by NIKCC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol so this place is where nik gets his netbang on since he swore himself off from gspot?

what up homie i wondered where you went lmao.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 02:38:21 AM »
Welcome to 2009 ....

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 02:45:24 AM »
People need to stop caring so much about who said what. Jordan, the greatest of all-time, is better than Kobe. Kobe, the greatest of today, is better than LeBron.

This should be common knowledge, regardless of who it is that's saying it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2010, 04:26:56 AM »
the thing is jordon doesnt say it because he isnt better, dont give me that bullshit that "lebron didnt have the better team" while the east is much easier than the west, still you dont get the best standings in the league for nothing, and plus lebron handpicked every teammate basically.

and if he really was good enough, he would of been winning rings by now, its gonna be his goddamn 8th season and we still havent seen ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM HIS 1st

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
chal, you gotta be kidding me when u say lebron is the most hated in the league, he IS THE MOST LOVED, up untill he pulled that 1 hour espn special bullshit.

since 06 i dont know how many times that theyd said that kobes old, slow, will never win a ring, i mean even last year and the year before that they say hes old, he  injured, lost a step. lol.

admit it you hate on kobe on  a biased standpoint.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn kobe cant live wit that
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 06:19:04 AM »
Prolly y hes been stickin it in shaqs face years back 2 back
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yeah..but this poll was taken after the descion lol.

& tell me where Kobe is better than LeBron..face it, all Kobe has is a more successful career, but he isn't a better player.

Think about how stupid that argument sounds; the ONLY thing that Kobe has on LeBron is a jumpshot & LeBron's is undoubtedly improving.

The other things Kobe has over LeBron is "clutchness", "leadership skills" & "desire"; ALL THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVED.

LeBron is better with the ball, a better passer, a better driver, a more unstoppable force on the break, a better shot blocker, a better rebounder; they are similar defenders; but I'll even allow you to give that to Kobe. Plus LeBron is undeniably the better build/more athletic player.

All Kobe can say is he has the unproveable intangibles & flash his Shaq-given rings & then you mock LeBron for playing with Wade lmfao.

It's all true & I even gave credit for his jumpshot & defense, so it's not like I'm acting like LeBron is better at everything, it's just honestly the truth about the two & the fact nobody has flipped out and tried to debate that makes it seem even more true & that most of you are just running from the facts.

^Cuz the topic is LeBron, fuckin genius. come on, man...LOL. you really don't understand that a nutrider can be a hardcore stan OR an obsessed hater? really? if you're obsessed with constantly proving kobe is not as great as everyone says, as you clearly are, you can be labeled a nutrider...nutrider.

the topic is Lebron because of WHO setting up the thread?! LOL!!! You are callin me a nutrider for shit that you are doing lol. You say I hate on Kobe while you set up thread after thread trying to prove Lebron isnt that great....and hanging on to Kobe's nuts the entire time. You make yourself look so stupid in here man and dont even realize it. You are easily the most ignorant Laker fan in this section, and I probably get more respect from them then YOU do cus they know that YOU make real Laker fans look bad.

Youve never once caught me saying Kobe isnt a great player, or even an all time great. What makes you look stupid is when I say shit like, MJ is better...you act like that makes no sense lol. And when I say LeBron is better (which a whole lot of people do, especially before all this free agency shit). You act like its a complete no brainer that Kobe is better. LOL That makes you look like an even bigger dickrider than you already are known as. You can say Kobe is better than LeBron, and I never pretend that it is a ridiculous thing to say. Its a valid opinion. But so is LeBron over Kobe. If it wasnt, their wouldnt be a debate about it. There is no debate over whether LeBron or Adam Morrison is better....because it wouldnt be valid to say Morrison is better.