Author Topic: BSPN Poll: Whos better?-Kobe vs LeBron (Kobe wins every state-Ohio,Boston,Miami)  (Read 2431 times)

westsiderider323

LOL @ ohio 18%

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
KOBE WAY BETTER THAN LEBRON

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, right. Because LeBron isn't the most hated player in the league today. :laugh:

Think about how stupid that argument sounds; the ONLY thing that Kobe has on LeBron is a jumpshot & LeBron's is undoubtedly improving.

The other things Kobe has over LeBron is "clutchness", "leadership skills" & "desire"; ALL THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVED.

LeBron is better with the ball, a better passer, a better driver, a more unstoppable force on the break, a better shot blocker, a better rebounder; they are similar defenders; but I'll even allow you to give that to Kobe. Plus LeBron is undeniably the better build/more athletic player.

All Kobe can say is he has the unproveable intangibles & flash his Shaq-given rings & then you mock LeBron for playing with Wade lmfao.

& don't front, you're that nutrider where you would make threads like "Today's Lakers >>> Showtime lakers" or "Today's Lakers >>> 3Peat Lakers"; but the ONLY reason you don't is to make your team seem inferior to give the credit to Kobe to say "Kobe >>> LeBron". HOW SAD! :laugh:

EDIT: Honestly, this poll is like asking, "Who would you rather be freinds with? Lance Armstrong or a terrorist?".
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 12:26:29 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Sccit

LOL, right. Because LeBron isn't the most hated player in the league today. :laugh:

Think about how stupid that argument sounds; the ONLY thing that Kobe has on LeBron is a jumpshot & LeBron's is undoubtedly improving.

The other things Kobe has over LeBron is "clutchness", "leadership skills" & "desire"; ALL THINGS THAT CANNOT BE PROVED.

LeBron is better with the ball, a better passer, a better driver, a more unstoppable force on the break, a better shot blocker, a better rebounder; they are similar defenders; but I'll even allow you to give that to Kobe. Plus LeBron is undeniably the better build/more athletic player.

All Kobe can say is he has the unproveable intangibles & flash his Shaq-given rings & then you mock LeBron for playing with Wade lmfao.

& don't front, you're that nutrider where you would make threads like "Today's Lakers >>> Showtime lakers" or "Today's Lakers >>> 3Peat Lakers"; but the ONLY reason you don't is to make your team seem inferior to give the credit to Kobe to say "Kobe >>> LeBron". HOW SAD! :laugh:

EDIT: Honestly, this poll is like asking, "Who would you rather be freinds with? Lance Armstrong or a terrorist?".

You're an idiot...STFU

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

He's the most hated player in the league, you're right. But considering Kobe just won the title, I don't think the results would be that much different had LeBron stayed, outside of Ohio and maybe Boston.

The poll asked who is "greater", and greatness isn't a stat battle. It's a battle of accolades and impact. I swear, some of you guys need to get it through your heads, there's a reason every single NBA player and coach still says Kobe is the best in the league, including LEBRON HIMSELF. Even Jordan said it. Even LeBron's most recent teammate/Kobe hater Shaquille O'Neal said it.

People who are on the court aren't worrying about stat sheets being filled up, they worry about what they see on the court. Intangibles matter, and yes, leadership and clutchness matter, whether or not you seem to think they don't.

theremedy360

Lebron= Freak athlete, probably the greatest athlete in NBA history. However, he's also shown that he's a complete diva and hasn't even won a game in the finals.

Kobe= Greatest player in the modern era and conclusively one of the GOATS. LeBron will have his day but he's gonna have to wait for Kobe to retire. Dude's got too much heart and passion to pass the torch anytime soon. LeBron will be lucky to be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:12:45 AM by TheRemedy360 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Things will look different after the Heat STOMP on LA in the Finals with LeBron getting the Finals MVP averaging 25-7-12 on 55% shooting opposed to Kobe going for 22-3-3 on 36%
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:57:21 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

As a fan of sports, playing and watching, I still can't believe you're actually trying to sell this shit.

theremedy360

^Things will look different after the Heat STOMP on LA in the Finals with LeBron getting the Finals MVP averaging 25-7-12 on 55% shooting opposed to Kobe going for 22-3-3 on 36%

We'll see  8), I'd like to act like I really care but my FUCKING TEAM GOT JACKED

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Kobe vs Lebron thread number 7825420455 ....

OG Hack Wilson

boston and miami are not states
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

boston and miami are not states

damn...you're a fuckin genius.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Polls a lot of times are nonsense. You cant ask the fans shit. And you cant use polls for your argument...and then complain when Yao gets more all star votes than anyone else lol. Polls are based off of "fans" votes, and fans are idiots sometimes. Clearly the Lakers have more fans than the Cavs...and Heat combined lol. There will be far more people voting for Kobe simply due to being Laker fans. Not to mention, when was this poll created?? Timing is EVERYTHING with a poll. The Lakers just won a title. The world hates Lebron right now. You can manipulate a poll based on when you create it. If Lebron just won a title, and Kobe didnt...they would be the same players. Their skill level wouldnt be different because one team won and one didnt. But the poll results would be completely tilted the other way because of the timing.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

Polls a lot of times are nonsense. You cant ask the fans shit. And you cant use polls for your argument...and then complain when Yao gets more all star votes than anyone else lol. Polls are based off of "fans" votes, and fans are idiots sometimes. Clearly the Lakers have more fans than the Cavs...and Heat combined lol. There will be far more people voting for Kobe simply due to being Laker fans. Not to mention, when was this poll created?? Timing is EVERYTHING with a poll. The Lakers just won a title. The world hates Lebron right now. You can manipulate a poll based on when you create it. If Lebron just won a title, and Kobe didnt...they would be the same players. Their skill level wouldnt be different because one team won and one didnt. But the poll results would be completely tilted the other way because of the timing.

Yea...I'm pretty sure that Miami and Boston have more Laker/Kobe fans than Heat/LeBron fans. You are a Kobe nutrider, way more than I can ever be...cut the bullshit and face the facts.