Author Topic: how many of yall hate me ? lol  (Read 173 times)

Instant_Killa

how many of yall hate me ? lol
« on: December 15, 2002, 01:56:18 AM »
ive been around this board for a while now, ive made friends and enemies and many who i feel hate me...well i jus wanna know why, this isnt really affecting my life but i jus wanna know if theres something ignorant or stupid that i say infront of yall...

i try to relax and spit whatever comes to my mind in everypost i make...and its all true, at times i forget to think twice on certain opinions..now yall can call me a hypocrite cause i am one...lol but thats the fun part..i like changing views from time to time...its satisfying for some reason...

and if any muthafucka got offended by any of my previous posts then jus forget about it
except for cwalker
lol

anywayz im very casual at the board so its all good

but pls do tell me the things that yall dislike or get annoyed about when u read my posts
i wanna knoe what ppl think...ur feedback will help me improve my argument capability or whatever, since im moreof a science guy than a political debater...i jus like to participate in everything...but i suck at arguments and also at debating...

nywayz holla back
« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 01:58:27 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

Trauma-san

Re:how many of yall hate me ? lol
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2002, 03:03:16 AM »
really, only a few people here ever piss me off enough that I remember things they've said.  Most people that I disagree with about something, or get annoyed by, I don't even remember who it was outside of the particular thread.  Nobody's ever pushed my buttons enough that I could hate anybody, I dunno how they ever could, unless they knew me personally.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 10:57:58 AM »
i fuckin hate u like mad dawg....

bez

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 12:37:29 PM »
nar lad you cool

EM28

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 01:36:33 PM »
yeah, you cool

Instant_Killa

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 02:31:24 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 04:51:48 PM »
How can u hate somone behind a screen?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2002, 07:14:35 PM »
LoL and you tell me I dont have a life, every other minute, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2002, 07:31:48 PM »

Sub-Z

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 07:40:51 PM »
sure i hate you

Jome

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 08:00:27 PM »
Yeah you're coo, but you're a fuckin lamer on mIRC!! LoL

Smooth

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2002, 08:05:25 PM »
nar lad you cool

yer... I agree...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2002, 10:22:00 PM »
ive been around this board for a while now, ive made friends and enemies and many who i feel hate me...well i jus wanna know why, this isnt really affecting my life but i jus wanna know if theres something ignorant or stupid that i say infront of yall...

i try to relax and spit whatever comes to my mind in everypost i make...and its all true, at times i forget to think twice on certain opinions..now yall can call me a hypocrite cause i am one...lol but thats the fun part..i like changing views from time to time...its satisfying for some reason...

and if any muthafucka got offended by any of my previous posts then jus forget about it
except for cwalker
lol

anywayz im very casual at the board so its all good

but pls do tell me the things that yall dislike or get annoyed about when u read my posts
i wanna knoe what ppl think...ur feedback will help me improve my argument capability or whatever, since im moreof a science guy than a political debater...i jus like to participate in everything...but i suck at arguments and also at debating...

nywayz holla back
whats with the insecurity?....lol..jk nah i think you cool

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2002, 10:38:12 PM »
i just drew a major blank...who r u?

Snoop_da_BOSS

???
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2002, 12:56:08 AM »
WTF? U really care if any1 hates u in here? come on, ralex, man, dat's only Internet... Of course u make friends and enemies, but carin 'bout shit like this... i dont actuallyhate U cause i dont know U, cause I'm new in here... But wat i can say so far, iz dat u r kinda sensitive, if u care bout dis kinda shit, and if soo many ppl say u r cool... i respect dat, U R COOL.... yeah... hope u r happy, man... oh, by the way, i bet u have a virual girlfriend, have cyber-sex all the time, order food by Internet, etc. LOL hehe, just kiddin... maybe not... hehe.... no, really, 4get it, dawg... Chuuch!!! [/glow]