Author Topic: Is Game falling off right now?  (Read 1257 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Game falling off right now?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 08:10:42 AM »
Look at the sentence above it says da...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 02:40:34 PM »
Come on g...he fell off years ago...what year was lax released? Shit what year was da released? Arguably his last best album

it wasent good even... he fell off after d Advocate that album was mediocore and LAX was wack exept for my life and angel.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 04:20:35 PM »
game will never fall off yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 06:24:52 PM »
How many of u liked my life?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
How many of u liked my life?

i think this thread would be a great place to post that pic.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 07:11:13 PM »
Game is talented on the mic. His only problem are his bitch tendencies and constant man crushes. Makes some of his shit very hard to listen to.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 09:07:58 PM »
game has always been average nothing more,nothing less, west coast fans have a severe bill walton problem plain and simple,if we like something we make it out to be better then anything else hence the "it's better then the south" talk all the time, you got people here who will say biggie was wacc yet game is ill, lol, now i'm west coast born and raised yet alotta euro west coast fans will have the biggest problems with these kinds of statements go figure, bottom line game is ight and he's just doing what any average rapper would do,and that's experiment with what's in,see it doesn't work,go and do a couple joints his fans like then experiment again. good job game yell
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:09:36 PM by BOX5 the best poster on this site yell »
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Jimmy H.

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »
game has always been average nothing more,nothing less, west coast fans have a severe bill walton problem plain and simple,if we like something we make it out to be better then anything else hence the "it's better then the south" talk all the time, you got people here who will say biggie was wacc yet game is ill, lol, now i'm west coast born and raised yet alotta euro west coast fans will have the biggest problems with these kinds of statements go figure, bottom line game is ight and he's just doing what any average rapper would do,and that's experiment with what's in,see it doesn't work,go and do a couple joints his fans like then experiment again. good job game yell
Yup, people make an artist out to be way bigger than the person behind it all and then turn on him when that image doesn't pan out like they thought. It's not Game's fault. The title of "West Coast savior" is way too big to stick on any person. 2Pac can be glamorized because he died in the prime of his career but artists that have continued to evolve aren't given that luxury.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2010, 07:07:12 AM »
Nerestin 2 c where u rank game as a rapper especially when he "retires"....a few of u are callin him average and alot of u said he brought the westcoast back
Cube

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 08:39:11 AM »
Nerestin 2 c where u rank game as a rapper especially when he "retires"....a few of u are callin him average and alot of u said he brought the westcoast back

i think its cute how you swarm all games topics but claim how he fell off...you know your a closet stan.

i got the pics,wigger i seen ya.

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2010, 08:52:02 AM »
game been fell off, first 2 albums were dope, don't expect anything on his next album to be worth while either

Stan

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 09:25:54 AM »
Haven't checked in on the Game situation in awhile and am just curious what the new release date is, if there is one?

Last time I read he's "aiming" for August 24th but made no promises (good idea).  What is he aiming for now?

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2010, 10:31:33 AM »
It be cool to see Game and Nipsey both shine for the west but Game music just not there no more

he always has to take some1 else's style and never his own

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 04:40:25 PM »
i never understood the hate LAX received and why people looked at it as a weak album. that had a lot of good songs and sounds still good today.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 04:43:49 PM »
i never understood the hate LAX received and why people looked at it as a weak album. that had a lot of good songs and sounds still good today.
What you said