Author Topic: Is Game falling off right now?  (Read 1255 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Game falling off right now?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »
the most none gangsta muthafuccas be the one's who want to hear the most gangsta shit,can someone explain that to me please yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 07:42:26 PM »
the most none gangsta muthafuccas be the one's who want to hear the most gangsta shit,can someone explain that to me please yell

The problem is that Game isn't good at anything else but gangsta shit. If I want to hear someone singing about a bitch I'll listen to John Legend.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 08:11:45 PM »

The problem is that Game isn't good at anything else but gangsta shit. If I want to hear someone singing about a bitch I'll listen to John Legend.

agree 10000000000000000%

Game should stop it with these corny ass poppy singles and get back to some hardcore shit

+1
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 08:12:07 PM »
Think doc and da were so much better than lax so people looked at it like that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 01:37:44 AM »
i never fall off, even with the doc :laugh:

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 12:42:17 PM »

but that shit ain't real that's why he trying to move away from it,y'all don't want the equal to be his real self the change of heart guy who imitates everything he sees other's gain success off of? front'n 24/7 eats at your soul after awhile, i mean unless your leonard roberts yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 01:28:11 PM »

but that shit ain't real that's why he trying to move away from it,y'all don't want the equal to be his real self the change of heart guy who imitates everything he sees other's gain success off of? front'n 24/7 eats at your soul after awhile, i mean unless your leonard roberts yell

Whether its "real" or not doesn't really matter. Most gangster rappers don't do everything they talk about. And most actual gangsters would suck at rapping about it. Its a form of music. Dr. Dre and Ice Cube have made some classic gangsta rap albums, doesn't mean they've actually done what they've rapped about. That shit's still classic tho, cause they were good at doing it.

love33

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 05:10:29 PM »
game has always been average nothing more,nothing less, west coast fans have a severe bill walton problem plain and simple

Wait a minute? Game sold 2 and a half mill on Documentary and over a mill on Doctors Advocate just right here in the U.S., I would say that's much better than 'average'. He's the only one on the West puttin up numbers like that in the 2000's.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »
game has always been average nothing more,nothing less, west coast fans have a severe bill walton problem plain and simple

Wait a minute? Game sold 2 and a half mill on Documentary and over a mill on Doctors Advocate just right here in the U.S., I would say that's much better than 'average'. He's the only one on the West puttin up numbers like that in the 2000's.

I think he means average in talent

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 08:34:00 AM »
Not average n numbers cuz if u sell then ur the best rapper alive...lol...game was sayin on record "mr 8 times platinum from the cpt"  b4 da dropped...is that right cuz different numbers have always been reported on doc
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 12:40:46 PM »

Equating numbers with talent is always ridiculous. We can say at the very least that Game is profitable for Interscope but no-one knows the real numbers he's done.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »
Aite fair nuff and u might wanna change that 2 was profitable...lol
Cube

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2010, 03:13:18 PM »
Aite fair nuff and u might wanna change that 2 was profitable...lol

We'll see, he'll still make them money, they just won't spend much on his promo and he'll have to do it all himself again like with LAX. I fucking hate Record Labels who don't get that you have to spend money to make money and that the general public will buy what you tell them to through promo.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 04:07:48 PM »
You can't say Jimmy hasn't given Game a big budget man.. look at all the producers and artists Game gets to work with, shit can't come cheap!
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2010, 05:00:50 PM »
U make it seem like that was given 2 game...someone has 2 pay those producers right?
Cube