Author Topic: Is Game falling off right now?  (Read 1260 times)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Game falling off right now?
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2010, 06:07:56 PM »
U make it seem like that was given 2 game...someone has 2 pay those producers right?

That's what I said. Game's album budget paid for that shit.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »
Yeah some dont get that part...the great rza still 2 this day is bein sued and vice versa by ghostface, ins his own people 4 producer fees etc...some think cuz u famous or whatever a quincy jones gon give u a beat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2010, 09:21:45 PM »
is this another 1 of those "i'm bored right now so let me get some people talking" threads.  i mean really, this shit is corny.  "is game falling off right now", who cares what any of u think honestly, all of u r a buncha jokerz, no1 takes y'all serious, some people just come on here, grab a few thoughts to see what if they were thinking was right and roll out.  There's nothing that can stop Game at this moment in his career, he's in a safe place no matter what, whenever however nigga, fuck outta here with that shit.  somma y'all been need 2 facebook and tweet each other on tha daily or just trade numbers so y'all can talk or text.  

The Industry has been at a point where it's like either u like and r gonna support the artist or not, no matter.  the artist is gonna do their "best" 2 deliver what they think the labels thinks the people want and some cases and for they're gonna do what they like and want to do and what they know the core fans want, and the new niggaz are just tryna just a little more strategically this time around about gettin on and maintainin that bread the same way or bigger.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2010, 09:45:37 PM »
is this another 1 of those "i'm bored right now so let me get some people talking" threads.  i mean really, this shit is corny.  "is game falling off right now", who cares what any of u think honestly, all of u r a buncha jokerz, no1 takes y'all serious, some people just come on here, grab a few thoughts to see what if they were thinking was right and roll out.  There's nothing that can stop Game at this moment in his career, he's in a safe place no matter what, whenever however nigga, fuck outta here with that shit.  somma y'all been need 2 facebook and tweet each other on tha daily or just trade numbers so y'all can talk or text.  

The Industry has been at a point where it's like either u like and r gonna support the artist or not, no matter.  the artist is gonna do their "best" 2 deliver what they think the labels thinks the people want and some cases and for they're gonna do what they like and want to do and what they know the core fans want, and the new niggaz are just tryna just a little more strategically this time around about gettin on and maintainin that bread the same way or bigger.

What the fuck do you call your gay ass "oh i'm a faggot let's make up an imaginary tracklist for Detox" threads?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

westside159

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2010, 09:55:14 PM »
first 2 albums were good , then after that his image and songs and dumb interviews made him look kinda lame .
image matters more than rappers think . not all about the music . shake is a terrible annoying song too . not hatin just puttin my 2 cents in

love33

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »

Wow mayne, sounds like someone has a bit too much time on their hands if they can click on topics that dont interest them and write this shiiat.....that's what a forum is for to discuss topics  :laugh:

papa-smurf

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2010, 07:53:37 PM »
yea,game is over.4 some reason he dont have any buzz whats so ever.