Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160012 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2280 on: March 13, 2013, 06:59:52 PM »
20 games in a row

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2281 on: March 15, 2013, 06:21:00 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2282 on: March 15, 2013, 08:57:39 PM »
Only thing I can think of when I read that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2283 on: March 15, 2013, 09:05:41 PM »
another win for Miami

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2284 on: March 15, 2013, 10:44:05 PM »
will anyone stop Miami???

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2285 on: March 15, 2013, 10:56:05 PM »
i hope them Celtic boys do

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2286 on: March 15, 2013, 10:56:53 PM »
yes, in basketball it's very easy to lose to a bad team on an off night. right now the heat are completely on fire, but i don't think it'll last much longer. i'm going under on 5 more games.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2287 on: March 15, 2013, 11:03:53 PM »
yes, in basketball it's very easy to lose to a bad team on an off night. right now the heat are completely on fire, but i don't think it'll last much longer. i'm going under on 5 more games.

the only team that can contest the Heat is OKC or a healthy Spurs team

other than that nobody is challenging them at this moment

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2288 on: March 15, 2013, 11:37:42 PM »
Remember, they are on a win streak, not undefeated. This year they have lose to the Grizzles, Wizards, Warriors, Pistons, Bucks, Trail Blazers and Jazz. Not exactly great teams. But right now they are on complete fire. Still, in the NBA a bad team can catch fire that night and beat a great team, happens every year and it has happened to the Heat already. The only team with the kind of focus to beat the teams they were suppose to beat was the 90's Bulls. In the 95-96 season, the Bulls only lose to the Raptors, but the other loses were to playoff teams.

So with that said, I don't see Boston beating the Heat, they'll still be too hot. But I think they get upset by either the Cavs or the Pistons. If they actually do make it to 25 in a row, then the Bulls WILL end the streak at 26.

Sccit

« Reply #2289 on: March 16, 2013, 09:28:16 AM »
Cleveland, Boston, Chicago, San Antonio...they will lose at least 1 of these

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2290 on: March 17, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »
another Heat win

22 now

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2291 on: March 17, 2013, 02:20:29 PM »
2nd best streak ever now

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2292 on: March 17, 2013, 06:57:29 PM »
best player ever

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2293 on: March 17, 2013, 08:07:05 PM »
best player ever

Now you are just being a troll.

LeBron is a beast, no question about it. He's the perfect combination of speed, agility and raw power. He has the speed of Chris Paul, the power of Shaq and the moves like AI. He's a freak, no question about it. BUT he's not the GOAT. In a one on one game, Kobe or Jordan in their primes would kill LeBron. On the court, Kobe and MJ had a much better skill set than LeBron and they were never afraid to take the last shot. LeBron's limited by how much basketball he doesn't know. Right now he's in his prime, the peak of his physical abilities. For the next 3-4 years, the Heat will only lose if LeBron doesn't want to play. But best ever means he's that good into his 30's, and right now his skill set is not made for someone in their 30's. LeBron's skill set is made for a freakish 20's something in their prime dominating other teams and not having to worry about the last shot. This will be exposed in the playoffs like it has for every other year. The difference will be can LeBron step up like he did last year and not leave it to clutch time.

Sccit

« Reply #2294 on: March 17, 2013, 08:40:05 PM »
best player ever

Now you are just being a troll.

LeBron is a beast, no question about it. He's the perfect combination of speed, agility and raw power. He has the speed of Chris Paul, the power of Shaq and the moves like AI. He's a freak, no question about it. BUT he's not the GOAT. In a one on one game, Kobe or Jordan in their primes would kill LeBron. On the court, Kobe and MJ had a much better skill set than LeBron and they were never afraid to take the last shot. LeBron's limited by how much basketball he doesn't know. Right now he's in his prime, the peak of his physical abilities. For the next 3-4 years, the Heat will only lose if LeBron doesn't want to play. But best ever means he's that good into his 30's, and right now his skill set is not made for someone in their 30's. LeBron's skill set is made for a freakish 20's something in their prime dominating other teams and not having to worry about the last shot. This will be exposed in the playoffs like it has for every other year. The difference will be can LeBron step up like he did last year and not leave it to clutch time.

when lebron gets back to back 40+ points-10+ assists game in his 17th season, we'll start comparing him to kobe.