Author Topic: NFL Season - Opening Day  (Read 803 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: NFL Season - Opening Day
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 11:41:56 AM »
I really hope the Colts lose every game like this all year. Because it'll take ppg average of 25 points or more and a 4-12 record to finally get rid of all things Dungy and bring in the smash mouth philosophy that has won 9 of the last ten SBs.

And my Bills actually stood a chance there at the end. I feel they'll upset some ket teams this year. No playoffs, or even close, but they'll ruin some teams' hopes.
ugh bills really fucked up that end of the game, i was rooting for the upset like crazy.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 12:03:28 PM »
I really hope the Colts lose every game like this all year. Because it'll take ppg average of 25 points or more and a 4-12 record to finally get rid of all things Dungy and bring in the smash mouth philosophy that has won 9 of the last ten SBs.

And my Bills actually stood a chance there at the end. I feel they'll upset some ket teams this year. No playoffs, or even close, but they'll ruin some teams' hopes.
ugh bills really fucked up that end of the game, i was rooting for the upset like crazy.

I'm shocked it was even that close. They should have fake punted rather than taken the safety. They'd have had a much better shot at driving into FG range from the goal line rather than driving for a TD after a defensive stop.

Edwards really has to go. We should have made the play for Vick last year for starter. And if that wasn't an option because of personal issues. There's still Delhomme before the Browns trade, Pennington, Garcia is just sitting at home. There are better, sounder QBs out there.

Unless the plan is to stink it up this year and draft Jake Locker next year, but even then I can't see the Bills drafting a #1 pick for that kind of money. They'll probably just trade it even if they do get it.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 12:27:03 PM »

I'm shocked it was even that close. They should have fake punted rather than taken the safety. They'd have had a much better shot at driving into FG range from the goal line rather than driving for a TD after a defensive stop.

Edwards really has to go. We should have made the play for Vick last year for starter. And if that wasn't an option because of personal issues. There's still Delhomme before the Browns trade, Pennington, Garcia is just sitting at home. There are better, sounder QBs out there.

Unless the plan is to stink it up this year and draft Jake Locker next year, but even then I can't see the Bills drafting a #1 pick for that kind of money. They'll probably just trade it even if they do get it.
dont say the word delhomme. i havent really payed much attention to edwards but delhomme is a fucking joke, he'll get benched after like 3-4 games this season and like 7 picks.

theremedy360

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »
The Seahawks are taking the West, fuck the 9ers and fuck y'all  8) 8) 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »
The Seahawks are taking the West, fuck the 9ers and fuck y'all  8) 8) 8)

IT'S PETE POWER! 8)

I'm feelin' Houston. Arian Foster did fucking work. :o

Jets are on tonight & begin the Superbowl run.

I think the Bengals hype should die down by Week Three or Four. I wasn't really feeling the hype anyway, I just wanted Ocho & T.O. to say some funny shit.

My fucking favorite Mike Vick is back in fucking action; I'm fucking hyped. I'm about to dust off that old school Falcons jersey. 8)

It's back, boys. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 02:54:52 PM »
7PM is gonna be a hell of a game!

To me, the Ravens are the underrated team of the AFC and Jets the slightly overrated AFC team. Yes they had a phenomenal playoff run, but they only got in 'cuz Colts let them! And I feel Cromartie isn't a very good cover corner, LT & Taylor are past there primes. Decent signings but not AMAZING like most are screaming. I know y'all think I hate the Jets but I really don't lol. These are my true feelings. Tonight, will see who is the better team. Will see who wins, I feel the Ravens are the better team.

Edwards needs to go in Buffalo. But yea, don't say Delhomme lol. He'll be benched soon. Next year, make a play for Vick if the Eagles don't lock him up.

Vick will be starting by week 5.

Oakland hasn't improved; lol still as bad as always.

Colts might have some competition in that AFC South.

SF disappointed. Alex Smith looked garbage. He showed potential last year but this was terrible. Arizona has some real problems too. Rams have improved but won't win more than 4 games. They on the right track though. Seattle might win this division.

Matt Moore ain't the answer in Carolina. Atlanta disappointed too.

Bengals overrated. 8 team win. 9 max. No playoffs.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 02:56:28 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 03:09:16 PM »
ravens are going to have a sick season, and will show it tonight, would be cool to see a kc upset tonight
i expect that green bay will look a lot better than they did yesterday, or else all that sb hype surrounding them is just hype.

theremedy360

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 03:10:52 PM »
it's pretty clear..the Titans are finna win the AFC South right luna? lol jk too early for that talk but what a great game by VY
Lol I'm not saying that..But to say this team can't make the playoffs is absurd. They'll at least be right in the thick of things until the very end of the season.

VY finna surprise a lot of people. He grew a lot last year.

My man VY10 had a hell of a game yesterday, the haters will be silenced by the end of this year

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »
^ Absolutely. VY finna shut the haters up this year. Anyways, dude is 27-13 as a starting QB in this league. That's already enough proof for me.

GB definitely looked disappointing. I'm in a suicide pool and am a bit worried about (I was thinking of) picking them next week vs. Buffalo. I figure at Lambeau, they should win that game. But Buffalo's great pass D could be a recipe for upset
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »
Damn the colts...let the bandwagons begin...and hawks won agaisnt a aite team...can they do that all year?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 05:38:39 PM »
This Jets defense is too beautiful. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 05:45:56 PM »
refs are full of SHIT
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 05:56:02 PM »
refs are full of SHIT

LOL, tell me not. I love how we talked shit, but if I knew the refs would be out to get us I woulda said "stfu" lmfao.

BULLLLLSHIT call on Edwards, even worse call on Wilson; check that replay, WR (forgot who it was, it was so bad), had his left arm on Wilson and threw him to the ground & went with it. COMPLETE JOKE.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 06:50:55 PM »
This ravens game is dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »
What a joke of an offense.