Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36496 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #690 on: November 27, 2010, 06:30:12 AM »
KUSH is not that good for a come back single.. the only way to save it is to give it to Snoop so he can release it on his album....  or maybe  this is indeed a buzz track for the fans

yep a buzz track

more to come

even still, it's not particularly great. the more time passes the more i feel this track is extremely mediocre.

It's a party track homie, not meant to be sat down and analysed, banging this shit on a saturday night while on the piss, straight ill
you can still analyse a party song.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #691 on: November 27, 2010, 09:19:25 AM »
KUSH is not that good for a come back single.. the only way to save it is to give it to Snoop so he can release it on his album....  or maybe  this is indeed a buzz track for the fans

yep a buzz track

more to come

even still, it's not particularly great. the more time passes the more i feel this track is extremely mediocre.

It's a party track homie, not meant to be sat down and analysed, banging this shit on a saturday night while on the piss, straight ill
you can still analyse a party song.

To a degree. But people here are getting ridiculous. Something is wrong if you are analyzing this song more deeply than you do others.

dameons

« Reply #692 on: November 27, 2010, 09:54:49 AM »
The album will be 75% ganfster shit , truss me .He is just playing the game right now with these party tracks , ni99az . Gotta get it out to the masses

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #693 on: November 27, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »
The album will be 75% ganfster shit , truss me .He is just playing the game right now with these party tracks , ni99az . Gotta get it out to the masses

to this point, im not really anticipating a gangster shit album, its higher than that you cannot wait 10 years to drop an album and then release some stupid gangsta music especially when ur almost 50 years old, I want a musical experiance out of this doesnt matter who is on it but as long as this album brings a new era to music ill b happy

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #694 on: November 27, 2010, 10:36:01 AM »
Still think it's a great track, replay value for this one is the shit.

co sign

MediumL

« Reply #695 on: November 27, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »
this song isnt getting old to me. Some of u either have ridiculous expectations or just may not be on the beat. To me its dope and same with my mates
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #696 on: November 27, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »
damn canīt wait for the video, e-40 & dre i wish dj quik was in there then it would remains us to the california love days 3/4 rip pac.

but itīs still a shame that warren g,dpg,bishoplamont,jayrock,crooked i in there..

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #697 on: November 27, 2010, 05:00:39 PM »
damn canīt wait for the video, e-40 & dre i wish dj quik was in there then it would remains us to the california love days 3/4 rip pac.

but itīs still a shame that warren g,dpg,bishoplamont,jayrock,crooked i in there..

im pretty sure that u wont see e-40 in the video

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #698 on: November 27, 2010, 06:42:27 PM »
Still think this is bangin, like i said, not on some still dre/next episode shit (lmao@the still dre being overrated/average comments) but its dope.

Funnily enough, i think the best parts of it are akon who gives the joint life in terms of it being a party joint and snoop who's more at home on this sorta dre joint than anybody. Beats still live too.

As a joint right now without hearing anything else, i give it 4/5 for what it is. Dre def has got better club joints and i was going to say, he could have come out with something a bit better too...but its taken him long enough to just get here so ima just roll with it.

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #699 on: November 27, 2010, 06:52:15 PM »

im pretty sure that u wont see e-40 in the video

if so then itīs a b move.

818Music

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #700 on: November 27, 2010, 07:45:25 PM »
Snoop and Dre 2010!
West West

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #701 on: November 29, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »

to this point, im not really anticipating a gangster shit album, its higher than that you cannot wait 10 years to drop an album and then release some stupid gangsta music especially when ur almost 50 years old, I want a musical experiance out of this doesnt matter who is on it but as long as this album brings a new era to music ill b happy

pretty much; like i got no problems with club/party tracks and fun tracks about guns and flossin' and shit, but come on, if dre comes back with another 2001, i mean it'll be cool, but is that really what we've been jerked around for the last 3 years for, this was supposed to be like the most amazing hip hop album ever. like i said before, i dont think it will even be better than kanye's new album (and for the records, tracks that dre will try to make a 'musical experience' will probably sound so overproduced and annoying (see chinese democracy))

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #703 on: November 29, 2010, 10:43:22 AM »
Dope ^ . Dont know about the source though?

I need some official confirmation!

DjKeyz

« Reply #704 on: November 29, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »
The source is Polydor (France).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:54:12 AM by DjKeyz »